Can’t see the line can ya Russ?

HiggyBaby

We're kicking off our fun old fashion family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols. 

We're not coming all the way out here just to get one of those stupid ties with Santa Clauses on it are we?

No, I have one of those at home.  

On 12/3/2018 at 8:24 AM, Kennythetiger said:

My favorite scene has no spoken lines.  Eddie and Clark are shopping, presumably with Clark paying.  Eddie throws two or three 50# sacks of dog food on the shopping cart, Clark places a box of light bulbs on top; Eddie throws another sack of Ol' Roy on top of the lights.  

Agree.  Also the scene where Eddie and Clark are talking in the living room, and Eddie spins the Xmas decoration , causing it to fall to pieces.  The looks on their faces...

Edited by Knoxtnhorn
  • Like 2

On 12/3/2018 at 9:24 AM, Kennythetiger said:

My favorite scene has no spoken lines.  Eddie and Clark are shopping, presumably with Clark paying.  Eddie throws two or three 50# sacks of dog food on the shopping cart, Clark places a box of light bulbs on top; Eddie throws another sack of Ol' Roy on top of the lights.  

If only I had that money Catherine and I gave to that TV preacher who was screwin' that hockey player.

- What about the kids?

His kids can fend for themselves.

• Like 2

Don't go puttin' none of that stuff on my sled, Clark. You know that metal plate in my head? I had to have it replaced, cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so. So over at the VA they had to replace it with plastic. It ain't as strong so I don't know if I should go sailin down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.

• Like 1