"Ginger" from Gilligan's Island

Gil Bang

Maybe he was going to go all Robert Wagoner on her, and collect the life insurance...

or maybe the Professor had some brilliant idea, and he was going to invest his last remaining ten grand with him.  

Or maybe he and Lovey were slumming and spotted Gilligan and thought it’d be fun to initiative a virgin.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Maybe he was going to go all Robert Wagoner on her, and collect the life insurance...

or maybe the Professor had some brilliant idea, and he was going to invest his last remaining ten grand with him.  

Or maybe he and Lovey were slumming and spotted Gilligan and thought it’d be fun to initiative a virgin.  

Subscribed.  Where do I mail the $9.99?

9 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Wife had on Chopped the other day; Holiday themed show with celebrities competing.  Dawn Wells was one of the contestants.  Apparently this was a repeat from a few years back:

1387414934892.jpeg

Why are you bringing up some old person?  Go away and fine some old person thread.  Brat?

49 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Ginger, hands down. If I'm on a desert island, slut factor is going to weigh heavily on my decision. 

Ginger was constantly horny.

whoa whoa whoa.  I never watched gilligan’s island (before my time) but was ginger banging?  were people banging on that island?

Things got funky down at the lagoon after midnight. It was the 60's mannnn. When that crate of chemicals floated up in the summer of '67 and The Professor, that's why they called him "The Professor", mannnn, he cooked up a batch of some wicked shit and the girls, they were really trippin' mannn. 

Then Gilligan found that patch growing on the other side of the island. And people wonder why they weren't rescued.

IMG_9134new.jpg