Kareem Hunt

Don Johnson

The only reason that wasn't a lot worse was because there were so many damn people holding him back.  He was clearly out of control and meant to kick her ass.  I wonder how many fuckups it's going to take to get Goodell fired.

Edited by kevwun

6 minutes ago, Texas25 said:

The kick was probably the most disgusting thing, she looked out of it and disoriented after her head hit the wall and then he walks up and kicks her. If that is a guy y'all want to stand by then it is an interesting hill to die on.

I didn't see the kick at the end.  Insult to injury for sure.  But knocking down a guy that runs into a woman is probably not going to get the disgust and the attention that Ray Rice did.

I want to be clear... I am not a chiefs fan and I do not condone this type of behavior.  I live in KC so I identify with the chiefs but I have never been an NFL fan.  I've been to 3 games in my life, none in the last 10 years. 

I'm just saying that the outrage this will produce going to be far more because the NFL is getting caught trying to cover it up (like Ray Rice) than what it would have been if they just suspended him for the first 2 games of the season.  In fact, if they would have suspended him and then the tape was released in week 13 then people might actually be saying "that's it?  You suspended a guy for pushing a belligerent woman away from him?"

The NFL needs to just be proactive about this shit.  I can't understand why they think they are more powerful than their fan base, especially when ratings have declined because of them alienating various parts of their fan base over the last several years.

7 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

But knocking down a guy that runs into a woman is probably not going to get the disgust and the attention that Ray Rice did.

Why do you keep trying to minimize this act? He knocked that dude into her and they both crashed into the wall like ragdolls. Try plowing someone like that at your local walmart and see if you don't find yourself in a jail cell.

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Why do you keep trying to minimize this act? He knocked that dude into her and they both crashed into the wall like ragdolls. Try plowing someone like that at your local walmart and see if you don't find yourself in a jail cell.

Saying it’s not as bad as what Rice did isn’t minimizing it, it’s simply comparing the two events. 

Saying “It’s not that big of a deal because...” is minimizing. 

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

How is that minimizing the act?  I'm pointing out a clear fact.  Pushing someone that knocks down someone else is in ZERO way equivalent to giving a right hook directly to a someone's jaw.  It just isn't the same.  I said he should be suspended and he should have been suspended when it happened.  But the simple fact is that pushing people and knocking people out and dragging them down the hall by their hair are two completely different levels of violence.  ALL VIOLENCE is wrong.  But if you think the two examples are equal then I assume you're the first in line for life sentences for carrying a gram of weed because that must be the same as 200 kilos of coke in your mind.

1 minute ago, Jhawk said:

How is that minimizing the act?  I'm pointing out a clear fact.  Pushing someone that knocks down someone else is in ZERO way equivalent to giving a right hook directly to a someone's jaw.  It just isn't the same.  I said he should be suspended and he should have been suspended when it happened.  But the simple fact is that pushing people and knocking people out and dragging them down the hall by their hair are two completely different levels of violence.  ALL VIOLENCE is wrong.  But if you think the two examples are equal then I assume you're the first in line for life sentences for carrying a gram of weed because that must be the same as 200 kilos of coke in your mind.

Look maybe you don't understand the concept. You are minimizing what was done to her by Hunt. I never said this was equivalent to the Rice incident. Not sure where you are getting that.

2 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

I liked your post but this seems like oppression Olympics here. I was treated like crap so it’s ok to be an asshole 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I liked your post but this seems like oppression Olympics here. I was treated like crap so it’s ok to be an asshole 

It strikes me more as something like Rae Carruth > Ray Rice > Kareem Hunt on the egregiousness scale, though none of the three actions are acceptable. 

Just now, Deguello said:

It strikes me more as something like Rae Carruth > Ray Rice > Kareem Hunt on the egregiousness scale, though none of the three actions are acceptable. 

I read about a white guy that killed his wife who was pregnant and their two daughters in Colorado. The officials  found enough proof that he killed them. Proof they knew he killed his daughters (not the I strangled my wife in a rage defense after seeing she killed their kids) was because he was texting his co worker about going to an a remote oil field where he worked (while watching his daughters play during a birthday party) where those same daughters and his pregnant wife was found. Dead. Sorry if I don’t feel for guys who hit. I don’t understand guys who hit. We just got through some stuff st work where I helped in the middle of the night hand off(it’s a train you never know where they go) she was beat to fuck. She will probably go back. That’s what they said while we were dropping her off. They always go back because they have no where  to go. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I read about a white guy that killed his wife who was pregnant and their two daughters in Colorado. The officials  found enough proof that he killed them. Proof they knew he killed his daughters (not the I strangled my wife in a rage defense after seeing she killed their kids) was because he was texting his co worker about going to an a remote oil field where he worked (while watching his daughters play during a birthday party) where those same daughters and his pregnant wife was found. Dead. Sorry if I don’t feel for guys who hit. I don’t understand guys who hit. We just got through some stuff st work where I helped in the middle of the night hand off(it’s a train you never know where they go) she was beat to fuck. She will probably go back. That’s what they said while we were dropping her off. They always go back because they have no where  to go. 

I guess I missed the part where I justified violence. I’m not really seeing the relevance of some obviously bad and violent scenarios. 

4 minutes ago, Deguello said:

I guess I missed the part where I justified violence. I’m not really seeing the relevance of some obviously bad and violent scenarios. 

I put myself at risk helping people. It’s scary what you see. Consider it like an Underground Railroad of domestic violence. I’m not trying to appropriate the term. We hide them. We drop them off. Once we do the chain is burned. Mostly it’s males that are abusers but they come back around and strike at anyone that helps.i see videos like that and realize They will keep beating down someone. I will always help. But if your relationship has deteriorated to the point where hitting is an option. This is not acceptable.

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I put myself at risk helping people. It’s scary what you see. Consider it like an Underground Railroad of domestic violence. I’m not trying to appropriate the term. We hide them. We drop them off. Once we do the chain is burned. Mostly it’s males that are abusers but they come back around and strike at anyone that helps.i see videos like that and realize They will keep beating down someone. I will always help. But if your relationship has deteriorated to the point where hitting is an option. This is not acceptable.

I think you are having a completely different discussion than everyone else, but rock on

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I am in no way condoning what this piece of feces did or any of his buddies, but the video interviews make this look more like a random party/attempted hookup than any sort of relationships to me  

Edited by Dennis Taylor

14 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

So wait...we have video of Hunt assaulting the lady, and the NFL does nothing.  However, Zeke gets a 6 game suspension without any proof whatsoever, just the ex-girlfriend's claim.

Is that correct?  

Eh, kinda. A person's account of what happened shouldn't be characterized as "no proof whatsoever."

1 hour ago, SA-KC_Horn said:

Something was said? No audio.

Why didn't she leave? Groupie?

Alcohol involved. Yes.

3am.  Bad things happen at that time.

Video released, 3 game vacation. 

Maybe like, Warren Sapp, he refused to pay? 

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Women can be crazy. Uncool. Say shitty things at the worse possible moment. I know. I’m that asshole. But you don’t hit back. Don’t start. Be pissed! Punch a wall but never a person. 

Never hit a person.just walk away.

Unrelated to this, but women shouldn’t hit either...

24 minutes ago, SDG said:

Unrelated to this, but women shouldn’t hit either...

Yup.  But it's also correct to say a man should in almost no circumstance ever respond by hitting a woman, especially when the man is much bigger and stronger, and even more especially if that guy is an NFL athlete.  There is no justification whatsoever for a man that size to use force against a woman (extreme exceptions aside like if she has a knife or is holding the red button to a nuke or something).  You can say the woman shouldn't have hit him first, and that is a true statement, but nothing justifies hitting back in response.  Unless you're a Sooner fan and the guy scores lots of TDs.

Edited by 'stache

9 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Yup.  But it's also correct to say a man should in almost no circumstance ever respond by hitting a woman, especially when the man is much bigger and stronger, and even more especially if that guy is an NFL athlete.  There is no justification whatsoever for a man that size to use force against a woman (extreme exceptions aside like if she has a knife or is holding the red button to a nuke or something).  You can say the woman shouldn't have hit him first, and that is a true statement, but nothing justifies hitting back in response.  Unless you're a Sooner fan and the guy scores lots of TDs.

Its undebateble men should never hit women. My response was related to the “hit back” which implies the women hit first. They shouldn’t hit either and they shouldnt get a public opinion free pass for it.  

• Like 1

I wonder when these stupid cunts will learn it's a bad idea to go after and provoke a professional athlete that's probably 4x as strong as you are. Probably the same day that these stupid pro athletes learn it's a great idea to just walk away from such situations, or just improve their circle of friends entirely. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Once again, if the chiefs would have just addressed this early in the year they might have gotten away with just suspending him and then saying "we took action."  But the NFL are a bunch of dickbags and they try to cover it up instead of take action.  I hope their rating start to go down again.  The league is out of control.

• Like 1