Official Surly - Big 12 Championship Game Thread - TX/OU II

Vertigo

Yeah I need to know is will vote because people is talking about shit and a mother fucking mood is my bum I am fuck you bitch bro age of this old man I got a lot of fucking money Ryan on this fucking game but girl go home and fuck anything is Crimson the garden bitches fuck my ass fuck my cousin off at my aunts cousins because it because you’re

Yo I’m not going to start because nobody even in the top is it anything that I’m saying but I’m going to Dave and busters with a lot of beers that are wings I let a hose a jacket there is a house out here but if anybody motherfucking know where we should’ve won that motherfucking game if the refs was on a side right motherfucker Chris Boyd what would Chris boy do some dumb shit wow really I just want to be involved in anything I was other than like past and if you and Chris Boyd passing offense of Chris Boyd passing a Ference Chris Boyd it was always fucking Chris Boyd why why yo if we had any point of a jack the will to be better

The PAC officiating fiasco?  Fuck that... 

Aggy - LSU officiating?....   NO...

The BIG 10 officiating?  There has been controversies as far back as Joe Pa roaming Penn St. sidelines (and his staff the showers). If you are not tOSU or Mich....?   Yeah, NO

ACC?  Not sure about their crews, never paid attention to a bunch of BB schools during FB season...   Sucks but BB is NOT our sport. So FUCK NO on the ACC...

This loss sucks, but it's what it is.  OUs Defense was the difference.  They came out to play ans Orlando sucks...  Its not like it's the first time one the two teams (this time, OUs D) came out and played inspired FB way beyond their track record...  (CJ was better) 

FUCK OU... I hate saying it, but if OU has a good showing in the playoffs (vs SEC)and we get (and beat) one of the "top" SEC teams, it will be disastrous for aggy recruiting for at least this cycle (most likely the next also).  And it will go a long way towards actially landing some of the DL talent we whiff on each year. It's talent we have to have if we hope to win a NC anytime soon.  Championships are won in the trenches. Having a servicable OL this year is night and day from the past 9 (actually more seeing ahitty OL streches back into Colt's days if being honest). 

The problem isn't the B12. Since it's inception, it averaged among the top two conferences in strength from top to bottom. It was neck and neck for first with the SEC and only slipped with our downturn. That's squarely on our head and not the conference's.  And because of that, it sound very aggy like when people want to run from this conference when WE are the biggest reason ESPN has gotten away with labeling the conference as weak and lacking defense which has hurt us with the DL recruits...

OU has never been a real threat in this state no mattet how they do each year. They get some we want and lose some to us they wanted no mattet the year. But those sheep fuckers has been able to ride the ESPN HYPE, and the lack of ESPN mentioning how easy it is to go have those typical aggy lackluster 7 or 8 win years when 3 are guaranteed "pay and win" aka the NCAA version of Vegas Harlots... And at least one or two other wins against the absolute bottom of the SEC barrel, not to mention another win attempt set up by the SEC by jockeying their teams during bowl season for maximum wins instead of the whole spirit of the bowl games to match up equal teams for better games. If we don't break the SECs Propaganda Machine (espn), it's going to start looking more and more like the SWC with most of our talent heading out of state for better exposure...  OU is the least of our problems there and likely needed to help break the SEC mouthpeice...   

Thanks you stupid cocksucking, retarded sheep fuckers...  Sad thing is that this was part of your hopeful outcomes with the SEC move. Even if aggy doesn't get the recruits, as long as tu doesn't either it is a huge win for you aggy fucks...   You aggy cockfucks would rather see the whole state sink to 100 years of Nebraska type of irrelevance right along aggy side as long as tu crumbles with them. Aggy is happy as pigs rolling around in shit slush with 7 or 8 wins a season as long as tu doesn't make it to the playoffs. Our demise is more important than them actually turning the corner and becoming relavent... You stupid aggy fucks...  I would much rather have my team towards the top of it all even if it meant OU benefits also and never burn our program to ground just to drag OU down out of the spotlight...

Not even aggy can explain what its like inside their wacked head...

Yeah I need to know is will vote because people is talking about shit and a mother fucking mood is my bum I am fuck you bitch bro age of this old man I got a lot of fucking money Ryan on this fucking game but girl go home and fuck anything is Crimson the garden bitches fuck my ass fuck my cousin off at my aunts cousins because it because you’re

wut

Just got back home from the stadium. Decided to stop by Balcones Distilling on the way home to try and salvage the day

One of the worst losses ive been a part of. Sooooooo many sooner fucks with their horns down talking so much shit, especially after the win. Other than Tech in 2008 and maybe the 2006 aggy 12-7 game, this is the worst. 

Arky are inbred has-beens

aggy are embarrassing never-was’

but ou.... ou is the scum of the earth. The worst fan base in college football. The worst goddamn state in the union. A horrible academic university. Cheaters, beaters, and stealers.... cant believe we lost to those fucks

• Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Yo I’m not going to start because nobody even in the top is it anything that I’m saying but I’m going to Dave and busters with a lot of beers that are wings I let a hose a jacket there is a house out here but if anybody motherfucking know where we should’ve won that motherfucking game if the refs was on a side right motherfucker Chris Boyd what would Chris boy do some dumb shit wow really I just want to be involved in anything I was other than like past and if you and Chris Boyd passing offense of Chris Boyd passing a Ference Chris Boyd it was always fucking Chris Boyd why why yo if we had any point of a jack the will to be better

Can't argue with anything Koopa said. 

May have already been covered, but in the postgame interview on TV Lincoln Riley was on the verge of tears while talking about what a difficult year it has been.  WTF, you have had to “suffer” through having the best offense in the country while losing 1 game by 3 points.  No significant injuries that I’m aware of.  Other than realizing the stench of okie never washes off what has made his year so difficult?

OU Sucks!! And I’ll have some of what kingkoopa6 is having.

The PAC officiating fiasco?  Fuck that... 
Aggy - LSU officiating?....   NO...
The BIG 10 officiating?  There has been controversies as far back as Joe Pa roaming Penn St. sidelines (and his staff the showers). If you are not tOSU or Mich....?   Yeah, NO
ACC?  Not sure about their crews, never paid attention to a bunch of BB schools during FB season...   Sucks but BB is NOT our sport. So FUCK NO on the ACC...
This loss sucks, but it's what it is.  OUs Defense was the difference.  They came out to play ans Orlando sucks...  Its not like it's the first time one the two teams (this time, OUs D) came out and played inspired FB way beyond their track record...  (CJ was better) 
FUCK OU... I hate saying it, but if OU has a good showing in the playoffs (vs SEC)and we get (and beat) one of the "top" SEC teams, it will be disastrous for aggy recruiting for at least this cycle (most likely the next also).  And it will go a long way towards actially landing some of the DL talent we whiff on each year. It's talent we have to have if we hope to win a NC anytime soon.  Championships are won in the trenches. Having a servicable OL this year is night and day from the past 9 (actually more seeing ahitty OL streches back into Colt's days if being honest). 
The problem isn't the B12. Since it's inception, it averaged among the top two conferences in strength from top to bottom. It was neck and neck for first with the SEC and only slipped with our downturn. That's squarely on our head and not the conference's.  And because of that, it sound very aggy like when people want to run from this conference when WE are the biggest reason ESPN has gotten away with labeling the conference as weak and lacking defense which has hurt us with the DL recruits...
OU has never been a real threat in this state no mattet how they do each year. They get some we want and lose some to us they wanted no mattet the year. But those sheep fuckers has been able to ride the ESPN HYPE, and the lack of ESPN mentioning how easy it is to go have those typical aggy lackluster 7 or 8 win years when 3 are guaranteed "pay and win" aka the NCAA version of Vegas Harlots... And at least one or two other wins against the absolute bottom of the SEC barrel, not to mention another win attempt set up by the SEC by jockeying their teams during bowl season for maximum wins instead of the whole spirit of the bowl games to match up equal teams for better games. If we don't break the SECs Propaganda Machine (espn), it's going to start looking more and more like the SWC with most of our talent heading out of state for better exposure...  OU is the least of our problems there and likely needed to help break the SEC mouthpeice...   
Thanks you stupid cocksucking, retarded sheep fuckers...  Sad thing is that this was part of your hopeful outcomes with the SEC move. Even if aggy doesn't get the recruits, as long as tu doesn't either it is a huge win for you aggy fucks...   You aggy cockfucks would rather see the whole state sink to 100 years of Nebraska type of irrelevance right along aggy side as long as tu crumbles with them. Aggy is happy as pigs rolling around in shit slush with 7 or 8 wins a season as long as tu doesn't make it to the playoffs. Our demise is more important than them actually turning the corner and becoming relavent... You stupid aggy fucks...  I would much rather have my team towards the top of it all even if it meant OU benefits also and never burn our program to ground just to drag OU down out of the spotlight...
Not even aggy can explain what its like inside their wacked head...

Yeah quit reading after “OU’s defense was the difference”. Two TDs called back and numerous PI’s and holds not called caused this defeat. OU’s defense is horrible

Exactly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, orange dream said:

May have already been covered, but in the postgame interview on TV Lincoln Riley was on the verge of tears while talking about what a difficult year it has been.  WTF, you have had to “suffer” through having the best offense in the country while losing 1 game by 3 points.  No significant injuries that I’m aware of.  Other than realizing the stench of okie never washes off what has made his year so difficult?

OU Sucks!! And I’ll have some of what kingkoopa6 is having.

My first guess would be losing not one, not two, but three of their top running backs. Had they not, they would look even better offensively if they had Anderson services from day one. Because In truth they are a running team who just happens to pass the ball pretty well.

• Like 1

My first guess would be losing not one, not two, but three of their top running backs. Had they not, they would look even better offensively if they had Anderson services from day one. Because In truth they are a running team who just happens to pass the ball pretty well.

Can you please repeat that? We can’t understand you with the Sooner cock in your mouth

We actually had a fair chance of winning until the stoopids started.  Penalties, DBs who never learned to turn and look for the ball when the receiver starts to reach up, potential tacklers who don't know enough to turn the runner inside where the help is instead of letting him get to the sideline and out run the pursuit, the list goes on.  It baffles me that some players still don't know the most basic things.  Even so, we did better than I expected.  So there is hope....maybe.

14 hours ago, Mileslong said:

New big 12 record for penalty yardage and tied for most penalties called. Let’s just leave the huge missed calls out of it. Complete horseshit

If they actually included all of the lost yardage on the return in "penalty yardage" we'd be over 200 yards of penalties in that game. 

But it was called evenly.