Spotify Family w/ 3 Amazon Echo Dots

I spent like 5 whole minutes Googling this and couldn't find a solution (in fact I mostly found "it doesn't work) so I'm asking you surly bastards.

I have a Spotify Family account with separate logins for me, my daughter, and my son (wife doesn't listen to music).

We have an Echo in the kitchen and one in each kids room. I'd like for all three Echoes to stay on one Amazon account, but stream Spotify from each respective person's account. When the kids use my account it fucks up my Spotify suggestions, and it can only be used in one place at once.

Can this be done? Sub-question: can it be done with Amazon Music Unlimited?

You can't do it.  Amazon is deliberately fucking Spotify on this to get people to use their Prime Music shit instead.

Your options are:

1. ditch echo and get Google Home instead which works flawlessly with Spotify family accounts;

2. set up dummy amazon accounts for each echo and link them all to the appropriate Spotify sub-account.  This will fail if you try to put all the dummy accounts under one "household" on Amazon.  Spotify feedback site has a long thread about this topic.