CFB Bowls

Wally Pryor

6 hours ago, LonghornJones said:

Any stone cold locks before these begin tomorrow?

Houston/Army Under 60.5? Just spitballin' after that Army/Navy game.

I think the Utah State line has moved to a spot that's hard not to take. Opened at 11 all the way down to 7 based on Wells going to Texas tech. However, the OC that's going with him is coaching tomorrow. Acting head coach is a guy who is staying and will probably continue on with Andersen. I don't think there will be a lull you get a lot of times with a coach leaving. 

The QB at UNT is good, no question, but I like laying the 7. 

16 hours ago, pops said:

One person's bad beat is another's unreal cover. Good win. 

Well they are smarter than I....  

gave up to quick. Turns out I won all three bets as well as Army and Troy bets.  Quite the day yesterday...

Edited by SDG

Florida +6.  Michigan's season was lost in Columbus.  And players are skipping this game game left and right.   In the past 20 bowl games SEC teams that are dogs of 6+ are 16-4 vs. the # (11 wins outright.)

Miss State / Iowa U 43.5  That MSU defense was lights out most of the year.  I don't know if Iowa will score in this game.  In fact they may go negative via a safety.  

LSU -7 UCF would have lost this game with Milton. Without him it's a DD loss.  Orgeron gets his guys ready to play all the time.  This is a mismatch in the trenches. 

Okie State +8.5  Too many points against schizo Missouri.  Absolute worse case back door is open but I like Gundy to keep this close throughout. 

And with every bowl it's a crap shoot of all crap shoots.  Players with 2 to 3 weeks off, coaches (and players) going everywhere, who the hell knows who really wants to be in these games.  I would have bet a few $, but did not, that Ga Tech would have wanted to send Paul Johnson off in good fashion yesterday in his final game, but they may as well have just run over him with the team bus that they never got off of.  Pathetic performance. 

2 minutes ago, Cameltoe said:

Why, man, why? Don't just post plays you made, tell us why you're making them.

Duke got blown out their last two games and one of them was WF...  Wisconsin is an easy pick because Miami never plays in cold weather plus they typically don't do well so far from home.  Baylor it playing in the state of Texas and Vandy is plays in the hot garbage of the SEC east.    

6 minutes ago, SDG said:

Duke got blown out their last two games and one of them was WF...  Wisconsin is an easy pick because Miami never plays in cold weather plus they typically don't do well so far from home.  Baylor it playing in the state of Texas and Vandy is plays in the hot garbage of the SEC east.    

Thanks. I'm thinking Miami gets the win though because they at least finished their season on a nice win while Wisconsin got blown out by Minnesota at home on their last game, plus nothing about Wisconsin's results this year across their schedule makes me think "good team." The cold weather thing, yeah, dunno, i think maybe the better team is going to win regardless of weather.