Happy! Season 2

RPM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone still following this? Not as good as last season, but still rated "WTF?".

Meloni is fucking awesome. His range is phenomenal. Even though he's smaller than the comix Sax, he IS Nick Sax. Likewise, only Patton Oswald could be Happy!

05-happy-comic.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2

Season finale next week.

Wow, that was quick.

It looks like Happy!'s wild ride has officially come to an end. SYFY has officially cancelled the Christopher Meloni-led drama, just months after its second season debuted. The Hollywood Reporter claims that the cancellation was a "tough decision" that was ultimately made due to lackluster ratings.

The report does outline that Happy! - alongside freshman series Deadly Class - are being shopped around to other possible platforms by their respective studios. Happy! reportedly performs well on Netflix, and is said to be the best second-window drama show in male and teen demos (outside of You, which has now become a Netflix original after being canceled by Lifetime).

Well, furk, maybe Netflix can pick it up and we get to see Mer's naughty bits. Would not be the first time she has shown some skin. Yes, I looked her up some time during S1, sue me. They are worth a gander, look for some movie or show called Assassin's Tale.

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2019 at 8:19 AM, Jograves said:

This show is really out there. I had to take a little break from it but I'm only a couple of episodes behind. 

I liked the first season much more. 

Just read about the cancellation.  I honestly didn't enjoy Season 2 as much either.  Season 1 felt way more fun.

Not that there weren't entertaining moments, it just felt like they were further between then the helter-skelter on the run type thing Season 1 was.