Game 8: Texas vs. VCU, 7:00 PM, ESPNU

Machinator

Just now, Goo Punch said:

i rarely bet on sports anymore- only when i'm very very certain about something. The O/U on this game was 138. As soon as I posted VCU's KenPom ratings today the next thing i did was throw two units on the under. Easiest bet i've made this year. 

You got lucky. 3 full periods of overtime and that might have been a nail-biter. 

• Like 1

Boring ass basketball and no offensive identity absent a player randomly having a great game. Other than that, we’ve got nothing; there’s no system to fall back on when the shots aren’t falling. The closest thing to a system that we have is lame ass drives to the basket that rarely work because defenders sag off our perimeter players cause we can’t shoot and tons of screens that don’t lead to anything but more screens. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I know its been said, but how in the fuck do u lose to a team that shot 28% from the floor and 24% from 3?

we shot 41% last night. Its mind bottling

We threw it away 18 times.  I think we turned it over or had an offensive foul on like 9 of our last 13 possessions in the game. 

Also, they made 16 free throws and we made 5.

Edited by ClubWhatever