Kirk Herbstreit is a Douche Waffle

Neonmoon

4 minutes ago, Cajun said:

In 2016 the SEC went 6-7 

In 2017 they were 5-6

In 2018 the SEC was 6-5

In their bowl games.

Care to comment on those years Herbie?  I'm guessing you were too busy getting used to the taste of their spunk to really notice.  Run along now, time to change Corso's diaper.

You're doing it wrong. Only the years that the SEC was good in bowl games count. Fucking duh.

• Haha 1

Pretty good retort by somebody on his Twitter feed...

I just want consistency is all as it pertains to the love affair with the SEC vs everybody else. When the SEC went 5-6 and 6-6 the last 2 bowl seasons it was because they weren’t interested...now they go 9-2 it’s because they’re interested again?

Exactly

• Like 2

Coaches' Film Room meant, thankfully, not one word uttered by him or Fowler needed enter my ears during the game last night. Herbie will apparently take over from Gary Danielson as the HJGiC ("Head Jizz Guzzler in Charge") now that ESPN/Disney (reportedly) will shell out big bucks for the secsecsec game of the week that currently airs on CBS. Gotta make Father Mouse's investment look smart.  Fuck him.

Edited by Dutch

28 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Or they could just reply, "Glad you got that off your chest.  Been a long 4 years to have to keep that buried deep down inside, hasn't it?"

This is why I need Twitter.  Can’t believe there isn’t more great 1st responses.  Happens on threads all the time.  Usually the good twitter responses are buried 25 deep. 

On 1/14/2020 at 12:55 PM, utee94 said:

What a douche waffle.

Douche waffle is not right.

Waffles can be tasty and good.

Herpstreet is a doucheberg or douche Cesspool . There’s nothing of value in this douche turd.

He needs to go rotate on several flaming Echrich sausages straight from the grill....no wait, he would like that.

Kirk is ESecPN’s vibrating butt plug.

Edited by El Squared

All you need to know about Herbie right fuckin' here...

Kirk Herbstreit believes SEC Championship means more than national title to some participants

Keith Farner | 1 month ago

ESPN college football analyst Kirk Herbstreit has seen just about every big game venue in the country, so he has an interesting perspective when it comes to Championship Week.

“I call the Rose Bowl. National Championship. There’s nothing like this game. It’s just different. The SEC Championship I think means more to the players and coaches than the national championship,” Herbstreit said on “SEC Nation,” via Brandon Zimmerman.

Gargle, Gargle, Gargle

SEC - "No, no, don't stop...right there...no, no don't...don't stop...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!  Swallow it you little bitch!"

All you need to know about Herbie right fuckin' here...

Kirk Herbstreit believes SEC Championship means more than national title to some participants

Keith Farner | 1 month ago        

ESPN college football analyst Kirk Herbstreit has seen just about every big game venue in the country, so he has an interesting perspective when it comes to Championship Week.

“I call the Rose Bowl. National Championship. There’s nothing like this game. It’s just different. The SEC Championship I think means more to the players and coaches than the national championship,” Herbstreit said on “SEC Nation,” via Brandon Zimmerman.

Gargle, Gargle, Gargle
SEC - "No, no, don't stop...right there...no, no don't...don't stop...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!  Swallow it you little bitch!"
What a stupid fucking take. Not a single person outside college station believes that.

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I was reading about this on /r/cfb and they're all fawning over Kirk and pleading with him to stay in CFB. I thought he was universally hated outside of Columbus?

Herbstreit & Fowler are a classic duo when it comes to calling college football games. There's always the risk of seeing some truly awful replacements, like Lowell Galindo or something.

The devil you know > the devil you don't.

19 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Herbstreit & Fowler are a classic duo when it comes to calling college football games. There's always the risk of seeing some truly awful replacements, like Lowell Galindo or something.

The devil you know > the devil you don't.

Only if there’s a God ...

I’d rather mute CFB than the LHN sports he mutilates. 

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

I was reading about this on /r/cfb and they're all fawning over Kirk and pleading with him to stay in CFB. I thought he was universally hated outside of Columbus?

/r/cfb sucks ass so that's probably part of the issue.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/14/2020 at 2:34 PM, texaslong said:

Kirk was one of the ones last year saying bowl games don’t matter as much as they used to. 

Which is true, one of the few times he accidentally was right, but he's still a douche waffle.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...