Kirk Herbstreit is a Douche Waffle

Neonmoon

2 hours ago, Goodman said:

9912547.png?width=600%26fit=bounds&f=1&n

is there anything douchier than that jersey framed on the wall? 

I guess get it, it's not like he has any gold pants for beating Michigan or Big Ten championship rings. I'm sure they gave rings for just being in bowl games, which is lucky for him since he never played on a team that won a bowl game either.

• Hook 'Em 1

is there anything douchier than that jersey framed on the wall? 
I guess get it, it's not like he has any gold pants for beating Michigan or Big Ten championship rings. I'm sure they gave rings for just being in bowl games, which is lucky for him since he never played on a team that won a bowl game either.

Idk…lebron giving devin Booker a signed jersey of his a few days ago after Booker eliminated him ranks up there

36 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Idk…lebron giving devin Booker a signed jersey of his a few days ago after Booker eliminated him ranks up there

Well Herbie and Bron Bron are both from Ohio right?   Ohio, where the douche water is flammable.  

58 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

The pendantic and pompous WhatTheBuck is single and nobody else loves him or depends on him such that he would just kill himself if he lost taste and smell.  

Least surprising news of 2021.  

I'm shocked, shocked to find out that he pretentiously hangs ornaments around his neck.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, stork642 said:

Well Herbie and Bron Bron are both from Ohio right?   Ohio, where the douche water is flammable.  

Well, LeBron is no Kevin Durant, that’s for sure. And it’s not like Ohio produces coaching talent like Texas does, say, like Darrel K Royal. What’s that you say? He’s from Oklahoma? Ouch. Mack Brown was from Tennessee. Sark is from California who you settled for (insisting he was your first choice all along) after making multiple attempts to hire the next Urban Meyer, including Urban Meyer himself, who would’ve hung a framed picture of Woody Hayes in his office if he ever took the job.

Why doesn’t the State of Texas produce any quality coaching talent?

• Fuck You 6

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Well, LeBron is no Kevin Durant, that’s for sure. And it’s not like Ohio produces coaching talent like Texas does, say, like Darrel K Royal. What’s that you say? He’s from Oklahoma? Ouch. Mack Brown was from Tennessee. Sark is from California who you settled for (insisting he was your first choice all along) after making multiple attempts to hire the next Urban Meyer, including Urban Meyer himself, who would’ve hung a framed picture of Woody Hayes in his office if he ever took the job.

I am here for this kind of anarchy

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

spacer.png

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fgallery%2FPrcgV&psig=AOvVaw3nTzL2i3CTPViflR0bqbbc&ust=1623124849899000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLDRr7PRhPECFQAAAAAdAAAAABAP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

We certainly couldn’t find anyone to hide trading any memorabilia for tattoos.

We couldn’t find anyone to cover up domestic violence either.

Oh, almost forgot….murder cover up.

Hold those coaches up high buddy!

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

https://americanfootball.fandom.com/wiki/Tom_Landry

• Hook 'Em 4

Who has time to troll around on a rivals chat board? Seriously?  And I’m not just talking about reading and looking for some local knowledge but actually taking the time to create a persona. I can hardly keep up on here most days, never mind going to a rival’s site.  I get that this site has a lot more to offer than just Texas football but generally speaking, I’d say, you’re a loser. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/4/2021 at 6:06 AM, South Austin said:

I mean, I’m not saying life without taste or smell would be awesome, but you’d really off yourself and leave your family without a husband/father/son if you were otherwise healthy? Damn.

Yes. Sense of taste and smell is more important than raising a healthy stable  family. Otherwise we end up with degenerates like you 

On 6/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

Because he gratuitously belittles people of faith, and gets massive rep for it. He’s a certified member of the Cloak Room Circle Jerk. 

Yeah his only redeeming quality is sounding off on religion. Love those rants. Other than that he’s just perfect representation for THE Ohio State. Loud, arrogant, undereducated piece of shit with anger issues due to the shithole he comes from 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/6/2021 at 8:02 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

DKR was born on soil in what used to be Greer County, Texas - until it was stolen by those land thieves who probably bribed the SCOTUS in that infamous theft in the late 19th Century. It is fitting that it is now the home of a state reformatory. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

You post exactly how your fans host opposing fans. Like an asshole. Fuck you, fuck Lebron, fuck Woody Hayes and especially fuck that piece of shit Urban. Glad we didn’t get that mother fucker. Sark will do just fine. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

In addition to looking like something that would gladly service a bull, Ryan Day is from New Hampshire 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/7/2021 at 1:22 PM, Lerka Lerka said:

Who has time to troll around on a rivals chat board? Seriously?  And I’m not just talking about reading and looking for some local knowledge but actually taking the time to create a persona. I can hardly keep up on here most days, never mind going to a rival’s site.  I get that this site has a lot more to offer than just Texas football but generally speaking, I’d say, you’re a loser. 

Yes.  You know it, we know it…he knows it.

4 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

Don’t engage his pathetic trolling attempt. He’s clearly not the sharpest pencil on the box and thrives off of this kind of attention.

But he may be the sharpest pencil in Ohio.  Which is kinda like being the tallest midget, but what are ya gonna do?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

In addition to looking like something that would gladly service a bull, Ryan Day is from New Hampshire 

John Cooper was from Tennessee. Earle Bruce was from Pennsylvania and Maryland. Etc etc. If Ohio State relied on Ohio talent to do everything, it would be about as accomplished as Maryland. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

I beg to differ, I’ve been rubbing my wiener very hard and fast for years and it hasn’t burned once. 

Your experience, other than actual flames, is at least on the edge of dead center for Surlies of most genders.

John Cooper was from Tennessee. Earle Bruce was from Pennsylvania and Maryland. Etc etc. If Ohio State relied on Ohio talent to do everything, it would be about as accomplished as Maryland. 

Maryland has a better record vs Texas.

• 1 month later...

Herbstreit said on radio this morning he's known SARK since he played at BYU... claims they are good friends.

With SARK now at TEXAS, and now we're headed to the SEC, the HORNS might see more positive comments headed our way...  

Interesting that this tweet was posted today 🤔

17 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Herbstreit said on radio this morning he's known SARK since he played at BYU... claims they are good friends.

With SARK now at TEXAS, and now we're headed to the SEC, the HORNS might see more positive comments headed our way...  

Interesting that this tweet was posted today 🤔

I was all in on Sark but good friends with Herbstreit? I’m going to assume Satan, Tim Brando and Hitler’s ghost already have too many friends 

• Like 1