Tacos

elguapo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Texaco on Cypress Creek in Cedar Park has a little restaurant inside that does tacos, burgers and shawarma. 

Grab and go tacos are legit for $2. They provide fresh made salsa, fresh pico, grilled japs, and pickled vegetables on the side for dressing. Damn good deal. 

Chiken taco below

52360896282_9a13639a7c_b.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

On 9/16/2022 at 8:45 AM, ChickenSandwich said:

Texaco on Cypress Creek in Cedar Park has a little restaurant inside that does tacos, burgers and shawarma. 

Grab and go tacos are legit for $2. They provide fresh made salsa, fresh pico, grilled japs, and pickled vegetables on the side for dressing. Damn good deal. 

Chiken taco below

Positive rep, because that looks like poon to me

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2022 at 8:45 AM, ChickenSandwich said:

Chiken taco below

Same spot. Beef fajita x 2. $6 total 

52368689012_78c7b4c0d7_b.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I’m going to have to mention Con Todo, the taco trailer at the Celis Beer Garden, because their tacos are legit. 

Be careful with the red salsa though. They tell you it’s hot, and they are underselling the heat. The flavor is great but the spice is an 11. I’m sure Celis is happy though, I always have to go through at least 2 pints in 10 minutes when I get the red salsa. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/29/2022 at 11:19 AM, HenryJames said:

Slams and goes hard, imo.

B4B5B064-CB90-4944-99A1-9B5B2BBB73B3.jpeg

Bumping because this place is fantastic!  The lady who runs it is super nice.

By the way, whoever posted that picture of the taco at Don's.  I've also heard Don's BBQ is bad "old people" BBQ but that makes me question things... 

11 minutes ago, texasdago said:

By the way, whoever posted that picture of the taco at Don's.  I've also heard Don's BBQ is bad "old people" BBQ but that makes me question things... 

Bill Miller's is bad old people bbq, but their fried chicken and breakfast taco game is pretty fucking on point. Same could be true of Donn's

18 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Don's makes passable BBQ. They make very good breakfast tacos, guisada, migas etc. Mexican breakfast. 

Also pretty good burgers and a good chopped beef sandwich. 

It's cheap, too.

2 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Bill Miller's is bad old people bbq, but their fried chicken and breakfast taco game is pretty fucking on point. Same could be true of Donn's

I've heard that about Bill Miller's fried chicken.  

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Don's makes passable BBQ. They make very good breakfast tacos, guisada, migas etc. Mexican breakfast. 

OK... I live close to Donn's.  Time to check out the breakfast tacos.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...