High 2: the mary-ja-wanna chronicles

SmokeyTheBear

3 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Here we can talk about marijuana and marijuana accessories. 

hank-hill-tripping-balls-t-shirt-736.gif

What's your favorite strain? Tools of the trade? Tips and tricks. Or come say hi while high. 

High!

For me, not too anxiety producing of sativas and a nice indica with a strong body high are where it’s at.

Sativa leaning hybrids, really like Golden Goat and Platinum Valley. Platinum Valley can pack too much of a punch for daytime.

For indicas, Blue Skunk, Bio-Star and Purple Peel.

52 minutes ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

For me, not too anxiety producing of sativas and a nice indica with a strong body high are where it’s at.

Agree with this. I stick to indicas mostly though. Just finished a quarter of White Castle last week, great high, sweet after taste, would recommend. Probably not smoking much over the next couple weeks. Will have to make an order for 4/20 though. Nothing like seeing the mail lady bring your tax free, medical grade herbs straight to your front door.  

On 3/27/2018 at 11:12 PM, Backwoods Tokin' said:

Agree with this. I stick to indicas mostly though. Just finished a quarter of White Castle last week, great high, sweet after taste, would recommend. Probably not smoking much over the next couple weeks. Will have to make an order for 4/20 though. Nothing like seeing the mail lady bring your tax free, medical grade herbs straight to your front door.  

User name ch.....oh, fuck it.