Shall we talk about heavy music?

Patricio Swayze

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think it's a great bill.  In fact, Megadeth is probably my least favorite of the four.  Fight me.

Precisely my point -- if Megadeth is going to tour, they picked a strange set of openers. I'd say the low ticket sales confirm that but good news for you -- cheap tickets for a bill you like. No fight necessary. Enjoy it.

On 11/22/2019 at 9:51 PM, Dark Horse said:

I don’t fuck around with extreme grind? (or whatever the fuck this is called), but the video is cracking my shit up. 

Best song off that album, imho:

And if you're ever trying to find what to classify a certain band, this is the only place you need to go: https://www.metal-archives.com/

In this case IA is considered technical deathcore.

• Like 1

After a lot of controversy Project Regeneration is nearly wrapped up featuring the remainder of Wayne Static's previously unreleased vocals. It'll be the first Static-X studio album in 11 years, it's hard to believe it's been six years since Wayne passed.

Some new Trivium as well :

Edited by Chad

Trivium...I go back and forth on them.  I think I liked their earlier stuff before he blew out his vocal chords.  Understandable he can't go as hard anymore though.

Same. I prefer a melodic singer, so I appreciate that they mix it up, but it does seem a bit cheesy at times in their last few albums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 6:40 AM, Lurch said:

New Trivium drummer has some cool licks in that song.

Alex Bent has been the biggest upgrade to Trivium. Dude's a beast. Watched a "making the album" video for their last release and they really seemed to write the songs around him.  I'm a guitar player but find myself watching his drum tracks.

Ever since Travis Smith left Trivium they haven't been able to hold onto a drummer, I hope this one sticks around because he's pretty damn good.

Speaking of Trivium......

This thread could use some German metal.

Edited by Chad

Give me some recommendations that would fit on a playlist with Protest the Hero, Destiny Potato, Destrage, Animals as Leaders. I think I broke Spotify because all it recommends me to add is techno songs.

Nothing? Cmon fellas!

Looking for more like this:

Man... say what you will about Winger. Say what you will about late-80s profit-driven hair band pseudo-metal in general. And the lyrics are inexcusable. ALL THAT SAID...

The combined guitar riff/bassline in "Seventeen" is just massive. And the better your sound system, the more your ears are rewarded.

Gooooooood shit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Man... say what you will about Winger. Say what you will about late-80s profit-driven hair band pseudo-metal in general. And the lyrics are inexcusable. ALL THAT SAID...

The combined guitar riff/bassline in "Seventeen" is just massive. And the better your sound system, the more your ears are rewarded.

Gooooooood shit.

450?cb=20110910035309

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Gooooooood shit.

Reb Beach is a stud

• Like 1