Shall we talk about heavy music?

Patricio Swayze

Didn't know where to post this and didn't see it anywhere else, but here's actress Vera Farmiga singing The Trooper with Scott Ian on guitar. Pretty fucking good job as I'd say Bruce is an extremely hard guy to cover. 

I don't know WTF The Conjuring is, I know her from The Departed but anyway...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Didn't know where to post this and didn't see it anywhere else, but here's actress Vera Farmiga singing The Trooper with Scott Ian on guitar. Pretty fucking good job as I'd say Bruce is an extremely hard guy to cover. 
I don't know WTF The Conjuring is, I know her from The Departed but anyway...

Awesome! The Conjuring is a pretty good horror movie series from the last several years.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

New Psycroptic! I'm taking this as a good sign that they are moving away from their experiment with clean singing vocals. Didn't care for it.

Well, that explains it: https://metalinjection.net/video/psycroptic-streams-rend-asunder-announces-new-album-with-origins-vocalist

On 5/20/2022 at 2:38 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

y'all, shit's good. give it a listen. can't wait for them to come back around. they are super tight live and always bring it

Today I was in the mood to go check out LF_68's recommendations.  Imagine my surprise when I could understand the vocals in this one.  ;)  So far so good though.  

On 6/9/2022 at 1:57 PM, Bigpoppapump said:

I was debating it as well. Weirdly enough I saw them live with the current singer back in 2011 with six feet under, thought it was a pretty great replacement.

lol, yeah, didn't make it. sounded like it was a good show. oh well. having seen them a dozen or so times I try to spend what concert energy I have on bands I haven't seen. mostly. oh well, I'm sure they'll be back