Urban Meyer and all of Ohio suck.

Parliament

On 7/11/2018 at 12:41 AM, UcancallmeSurly said:

I lived minutes from Dahmer’s childhood home in NEOhio.

Charles Manson is from Cincy & Marilyn Manson is from Canton.  The only redeeming quality about Ohio is that there is such a predominant ratio of douchebags that I could bang the best in class chicks with ease.

should also be noted that Urban Meyer has been back 6 years & hasnt had a heart attack nor caught with a coed.. bad tasting food & subpar coeds.

Some folks I am friends with are cousins to one Mr. Marilyn Manson. They all went to a concert here and had pictures of him on their shirts with just the word Cousin underneath.

On 5/13/2018 at 3:36 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

Cincinnati is very efficient at offending as many sensibilities at once as humanly possible.  What most of us would consider "Vic Mackey's Friend's Food" is, in Ohio, a source of state pride. That says everything you need to know.

Cincinnati is a shithole plain and simple.  It's food sucks and it's people are the absolute worst and most miserable to be around.  

On 7/10/2018 at 9:05 AM, QfromOH_1013 said:

Winter usually sucks big time!.. But summers are pretty nice. If your into fishing,  hunting and general outdoor stuff it's not that bad. If youre close to the major cities there are things to do. If not it's pretty much what you expect, run down buildings or farm land. You either love or hate Ohio state though (fuck em). And skyline chili is not the shit. 

Their summers suck due to the stifling humidity alone.  

On 7/10/2018 at 9:49 AM, ImissWallyPryor said:

I think it was a river in Toledo or Akron that caught fire.  I had a professor in the School of Business who witnessed that as a youth. 

it was the river in Cleveland 

Seems like Ohio State clearly covered up and prioritized football much higher than the welfare of women on campus. I assume Pepper Hamilton is in the on deck circle.

Another shameful thing is that Brett McMurphy has to do journalism from a Facebook account due to his non-compete clause after being laid off at ESPN. We'll see if ESPN.com even covers this story as it develops.

5 minutes ago, Bartles said:

Seems like Ohio State clearly covered up and prioritized football much higher than the welfare of women on campus. I assume Pepper Hamilton is in the on deck circle.

Another shameful thing is that Brett McMurphy has to do journalism from a Facebook account due to his non-compete clause after being laid off at ESPN. We'll see if ESPN.com even covers this story as it develops.

How does one get a non compete after being laid off? He’s probably the best thing going in CFB journalism

9 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

How does one get a non compete after being laid off? He’s probably the best thing going in CFB journalism

As I understand it, many of them were free to work elsewhere but they would have to forfeit their hefty ESPN salaries. CBS, etc don't invest much in journalism and could not offer anywhere near the money. So some writers like McMurphy and Andy Katz (NCAA.com) have to do their writing on sites that don't compete with ESPN.com.

So ironically, he is being well paid by ESPN to tear into Ohio State and publish his work independently.

• Like 1

Same song, second verse

Workin' too hard can give you
A heart attack ack ack ack ack ack
You oughta know by now 
Who needs a house out in Gainesville Columbus
Is that what you get with your money
It seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
Mama if that's movin' up
Then I'm movin' out

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Parliament said:

If our AD and University President aren't involved in the coverup, his job is definitely in danger. #metoo

That's not even taking into account rape issues on the campus, concerning both the swim & gymnastics teams:

4 minutes ago, Teryor said:

The lack of coverage around this on ESPN is baffling, it's not on their college football page at all, much less the ESPN front page. 

They recently fired McMurphy. So they will avoid this story for all their worth because they are fucking assholes. 

Also, Urban's wife is an RN? Not that she was practicing or whatnot, but that's the end of her nursing career. 

25 minutes ago, golfclap said:

reading tOSU boards right now and mother-of-fuck if it doesn't read exactly like the motherfucking Dirt Burglars. 

Fuck OU and fuck tOSU. Always. 

From the Boyd thread:

"Three car pileup that leads to rear driver getting his ass beat?  On July 4th?  Yeah, sounds like the alleged victim in this whole thing might be lucky he didn't go to jail.  DA might be waiting on blood from the hospital to charge the Jeep driver with intoxication assault.  That'd be enough to justify a beating,"

Glass houses, man.

• Fuck You 14

9 minutes ago, kilroydos said:

From the Boyd thread:

"Three car pileup that leads to rear driver getting his ass beat?  On July 4th?  Yeah, sounds like the alleged victim in this whole thing might be lucky he didn't go to jail.  DA might be waiting on blood from the hospital to charge the Jeep driver with intoxication assault.  That'd be enough to justify a beating,"

Glass houses, man.

Why don't you paste the whole thread instead of cherry picking one idiot's comment?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kilroydos said:

Glass houses, man.

Eat shit you stupid fucking Sooner. Mixon. Chaisson. Hall. Bell. Clay. Parks. Thompson. Roberts. Overstreet. Hale. and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on... 

Comparing your mouth-breathing brethren and their ability to not only ignore but embrace some of the worst fucking humans out there because they have a paper clip on their head to Texas fans is not going to end well for you. Probably a 3000:1 kind of thing, so STFU and stay in your lane with crock pot recipes, farks, and meth. The trailer park triumvirate. 

Edited by golfclap
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1