Trouble for Big Bad John

Bozo_Casanova

22 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

no he isn't. he knows exactly what is what. he is a fucking liar. and it isn't curiosity that is the problem. he is being disingenuous at best. the same as ted cruz's performance for the john bolton question the other day. he knows the truth, and he's intentionally dissembling, because he took that russian nra money also. they are all in the pot together, and i think when trump goes down, they know for a fact that he'll drag them and the whole fucking party with him. so they have to lie

it's as simple as that. i used to have a pretty good opinion of cornyn. hell, i voted for him in 2014 and in 2008, and probably 2002, when i was much more republican oriented. but he's revealed himself as a piece of shit in the trump presidency. maybe he always was, but trump really has seemed to bring out the worst in republicans, and john cornyn is no different. 

so in all fairness, @Bozo_Casanova, i don't give a fuck about his constituent services any longer. i'll never vote for the man again, and will probably contribute to mj. 

This is it.  This has always been it.  They all have been compromised and Trump or someone else has the receipts.

• 2 months later...