Huge shoutout to RIMSI Corp!

bernorange

My wife received the most awesome letter in the mail yesterday.  Prepare yourselves to be very jealous!

It seems that my wife is the confirmed 2nd prize winner in the second category of the USA Mega (under international Sweepstake draw) held on October 11th 2018.  She has consequently won $450,000.  The letter came with a nice Wells Fargo issued check for $4,500 from RIMSI Corp to help us pay the required $2,500 processing fee.  These people think of everything.

All I need to do is call Robert Newman at 1-236-818-6794 to "start our claim processing and to activate our check".  It's not clear why Robert Newman is in Canada while RIMSI Corp is based in Maryland.  It's also not clear why RIMSI Corp is a legit real estate company in Maryland that doesn't mention having anything to do with sweepstake claims on their website.

My wife received the most awesome letter in the mail yesterday.  Prepare yourselves to be very jealous!
It seems that my wife is the confirmed 2nd prize winner in the second category of the USA Mega (under international Sweepstake draw) held on October 11th 2018.  She has consequently won $450,000.  The letter came with a nice Wells Fargo issued check for $4,500 from RIMSI Corp to help us pay the required $2,500 processing fee.  These people think of everything.
All I need to do is call Robert Newman at 1-236-818-6794 to "start our claim processing and to activate our check".  It's not clear why Robert Newman is in Canada while RIMSI Corp is based in Maryland.  It's also not clear why RIMSI Corp is a legit real estate company in Maryland that doesn't mention having anything to do with sweepstake claims on their website.

Jealous, no. Angry Robert has yet to send my wife her check! Can you pride mailing address or email? I gonna write him a strongly worded letter.

Or, better yet, how about a Surly calling campaign? Because we are mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore!

As silly as these things are, nobody seems to have an issue with the Texas "Limited" Government selling the same thing in the form of scratch-offs at every other store in the Lone Star State.