Kavanaugh's early tenure

UTDD

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I never bought into the "Kavanaugh will overturn Roe vs Wade!" argument.  I just saw him as unqualified for the position, especially after his insane behavior in the "I like beer" hearing.

IMPO that was the definition of a No Win.  Bet your ass if he sits there and calmly answers there would have been blowback to, “only a psycho could be calm in that situation”.

Just now, Incredulity said:

IMPO that was the definition of a No Win.  Bet your ass if he sits there and calmly answers there would have been blowback to, “only a psycho could be calm in that situation”.

Maybe he shouldn't have assaulted women, started drunken fights, and then lied about it. That usually gets you into a no win situation because you're a loser for those actions.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Maybe he shouldn't have assaulted women, started drunken fights, and then lied about it. That usually gets you into a no win situation because you're a loser for those actions.

Or for sure make damn sure you never get accused.

If you do make sure to paint the accusers as bimbos and trailer park trash.  Also convince the world that you really care about people though.  That ameliorates rape accusations and sexual harrasement of a subordinate.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Or for sure make damn sure you never get accused.

If you do make sure to paint the accusers as bimbos and trailer park trash.  Also convince the world that you really care about people though.  That ameliorates rape accusations and sexual harrasement of a subordinate.

Man that sounds.... familiar. Now where have I seen that kind of behavior before... hmmmmmmmmmm ?????

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 2

Who would have expected a both sides from you guys? How low will you go to set a standard?

The people I loathe did it, so I should, too!

Nice.

(Oh, I know what comes next. You lump me with all the ebil libs and will say I did what you've been told. You're just pointing out hypocrisy!  Yup, and changing the subject. Live it up.)

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Who would have expected a both sides from you guys? How low will you go to set a standard?

The people I loathe did it, so I should, too!

Nice.

(Oh, I know what comes next. You lump me with all the ebil libs and will say I did what you've been told. You're just pointing out hypocrisy!  Yup, and changing the subject. Live it up.)

It wasn’t a bothsides dipshit.  Just a plain old bash on Slick Willie.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/13/2018 at 7:41 PM, Biff Tannen said:

I never bought into the "Kavanaugh will overturn Roe vs Wade!" argument.  I just saw him as unqualified for the position, especially after his insane behavior in the "I like beer" hearing.

That and lying to congress. Boofing means farting 🙄. Devil's triangle is a drinking game 🧐

On 12/13/2018 at 7:41 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Surprise, he basically voted to overturn it.

Trump’s use of the judiciary to ramp up party hackery in that branch is going to be the hardest of all his shitty things he’s done to undo.  Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are the biggest pieces of that plan.  
it is nice to have the fiction that I am applying these neutral rules and, this is the outcome.  The 4 right wingers now just say ‘who do I want to win, someone find me the right rule that says so.’   That mindset was just one of many oddities when it was just a couple of them and it wasn’t much of a concern.  Now that it is 4 of them, it is the sole driving feature of that wing of the court.