The Downfall of Craig James

bmbmd

2 hours ago, woohorn said:

He is a legend at stratford H.S.

I fuckin' HATE stratford H.S.

2 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Stratford was a country club school in those days. He was driving something better than Dickerson got from aggy when he turned 16. 

Stratford has much greater legends than Craig James, and I'm pretty old to be defending my high school, but fuck you. I'm guessing we kicked your school's ass in a playoff game, or something. Who cares?

As for James being at a "country club school," there were a lot of rich kids in his class, but a lot of working class people, too. If I remember correctly, he was living with his mom and his parents were divorced, or at least estranged. He magically ended up with a brand new Cutlass or Regal with T-tops his sr. year. Maybe he needed the extra room for hauling hooker bodies around. How are you going to get even a single dead hooker into a Trans Am?

16 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

So Craig, between being permanently ostracized from a once promising broadcasting career and losing one of the least successful senate campaigns in the history of the state, at what point would you consider you've been "brought down?" 

When a TPS sheet no longer covers it.  He didn’t get the memo...

4 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Yeah, aggy never cheat,lie,or stealor.. something something something

Question though, did the car really get destroyed? I hadn't heard that.

Actually I think the story I read got it wrong. Another clipping says he drove it for 3/4 of his years at SMU - maybe it happened while he was there?

Regardless, this is fucking amazing:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/1903763

In the wake of negative headlines from the Leach drama and the untrue claims about James killing prostitutes that still exist in his Google profile, James theorized to Texas Monthly that there’s “a group of people who would like to see me come down.” 

Theorized? Does anyone know this group of people?

The group of people that are saying that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU 

AlarmingEmptyFlyinglemur-max-1mb.gif

1 minute ago, Doze said:

Theorized? Does anyone know this group of people?

The group of people that are saying that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU 

Can you imagine creating a meme like this and watching it grow to the point where it becomes folklore?

And by meme, I mean the likely event that CJK5H.

2 hours ago, utee94 said:

A&M gave Dickerson the gold Trans Am.  Which he then drove whilst "playing school" at SMU.

SMU gave them each much, much more than that.

And according to the  ESPN 30/30 "Pony Excess" documentary, the aggy boosters and administration  were so pissed how Dickerson bait and switched on them they were just about to file a complaint with the NCAA when one of the aggy  boosters involved  reminded them about who paid for the car, they back tracked and didn't go through with it.  So dang aggy.

SMU football  was a white collar criminal enterprise during the era.  I'm still piss till this day Ou Sucks got a slap on the hand compared to SMU for the crap that went on at that shithole during the 80's.  And to this day when they've been caught (Rhett Bomar), they still get slaps on the hand.  

Edited by Nueces River Rat

2 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

SMU football  was a white collar criminal enterprise during the era.  I'm still piss till this day Ou Sucks got a slap on the hand compared to SMU for the crap that went on at that shithole during the 80's.

Criminal? No. Criminal is what Switzer let happen in the 80s. SMU beat the SWC at its game and got fucked for it. The ncaa still destroys us any chance they can get. It's a good season if we go 6-6 now. 

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Criminal? No. Criminal is what Switzer let happen in the 80s. SMU beat the SWC at its game and got fucked for it. The ncaa still destroys us any chance they can get. It's a good season if we go 6-6 now. 

For reference.

Sports_Illustrated_702488_19890227-001-7

10 minutes ago, Doze said:

For reference.

Sports_Illustrated_702488_19890227-001-7

Troof. Girl I dated for a while did her grad work at OU in that era. She said when she hit campus, the first thing she was told was NEVER go into the athletic dorm. EVER. Don't let anyone talk you into going in there for any reason. "You don't get out until you put out."

FYI, regarding the fact that CJK5h.

I think it is true that Craig James Killed Five Hookers.

I have heard and seen it stated unequivocally that Craig James Killed Five Hookers.

Further, it has never been denied by him that Craig James Killed Five Hookers.

There are literally - and I mean literally - thousands of statements that Craig James Killed Five Hookers.to be found on the internets.

That Craig James Killed Five Hookers may be inaccurate. It may have been four, so saying Craig James Killed Five Hookers would be an overstatement. It may have been five, in which case the statement that Craig James Killed Five Hookers would be an understatement. It may well be true that not all of the hookers perished, as well as that there were not at least five hookers or even more hookers involved.

The telling fact is that CRAIG JAMES HAS NEVER DENIED THAT CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS.

12 hours ago, ztejas said:

Actually I think the story I read got it wrong. Another clipping says he drove it for 3/4 of his years at SMU - maybe it happened while he was there?

Regardless, this is fucking amazing:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/1903763

He sold it to one of his teammates before he left SMU.  

12 hours ago, ztejas said:

You're a pony? My man.

14 hours ago, South Austin said:

Aside from the whole hooker tragedy, the Mike Leach saga and his Senate run showed that Craig James just has a slimy personality that nobody really seems to like.  Sort of like his former primary opponent Ted Cruz.  #nocloakroom

The most damning thing I can say about Craig James is that he makes me more appreciative of Ted Cruz. 

The only thing I wish for James is that he somehow be forced to become a towel boy for Washington St.