Cool Pictures of Music Icons

dcbc

22 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Yul Brynner and Frank Sinatra in 1971.  Frank gets mad respect from me for marrying Ava Gardner, one of the most beautiful women of the 20th century.

If you haven't listened to his album "In The Wee Small Hours", correct that posthaste.  It's his "divorce" album about Gardner.  I recommend a good stereo, a quiet room, and a glass of nice single malt Scotch whisky, late on a Saturday night.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If you haven't listened to his album "In The Wee Small Hours", correct that posthaste.  It's his "divorce" album about Gardner.  I recommend a good stereo, a quiet room, and a glass of nice single malt Scotch whisky, late on a Saturday night.
Worth it for the album artwork alone. It's essential. 65436a45c48f6bfaa22f98ca38f26253.jpg

On 3/29/2024 at 8:58 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Jack Daniels was Sinatra's tipple of choice.

Yul Brynner and Frank Sinatra in 1971.  Frank gets mad respect from me for marrying Ava Gardner, one of the most beautiful women of the 20th century.

433754566_1563632524433246_8001544937839138600_n.jpg.65634b89f68cf295bc34c51980be517c.jpg

Karnac Answer:Mount Baldy

Karnac Question: What did Yul Brynners wife do on their wedding night?
  • Like 1