The Challenge: Vendetta's

AUS-97HORN

stunned, absolutely stunned that Tony ended up with the cleanest race of the pylons.   Although he is a blithering idiot for not nominating Zach instead of either Leroy or Kyle  (because we all know that Brad was going in for sure).

fuck the fucking producers for just letting all 4 girls waltz into the damn final, 

and cmon Leroy, you literally didnt do shit this entire season except almost die in the water.  You got picked because you didnt do a damn thing.

Yeah, I am so fucking tired of Leroy. All he ever does is yap in the confessionals, but never actually accomplishes shit. Hope he finishes 4th. 

Losing Jemmye before the first commercial break is always a highlight. 

Editing sure makes next week look fun. Come on, Kailah. 

11 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

stunned, absolutely stunned that Tony ended up with the cleanest race of the pylons.   Although he is a blithering idiot for not nominating Zach instead of either Leroy or Kyle  (because we all know that Brad was going in for sure).

fuck the fucking producers for just letting all 4 girls waltz into the damn final, 

and cmon Leroy, you literally didnt do shit this entire season except almost die in the water.  You got picked because you didnt do a damn thing.

Zach wasn't going in regardless of what Tony wanted the girls told him that

Agree it was stupid the girls didn't have to do shit to make it.

As for Leroy I see both sides. However Leroy said himself that he didn't do shit all season and wasn't pissed based on that fact it was based on the fact that Tony gave a lame excuse for putting him in (how he talked to him) he just wanted him to be honest that was all. And a 9 time Vet NEVER gets picked by other Vets to go into an elimination when there is a rookie. I get why Cara Maria voted to save her fuck buddy but Tony was just flat out being a bitch about it. 

Correct me if my logic is wrong here, but I was confused as to Kailah and Cara Maria's reasoning why they didn't want to put Zach in.  They both said they wanted to run a final with him because he was good.  That makes (some) sense on previous seasons where the finals are coed teams of 2, but isn't this season an every man/woman for themselves?  Wouldn't keeping Zach in because he was the best competitor the worst decision for all 3 of them?

Here my stab at the decisions:

As JimmyHoffa said, Zach wasn't going in. Tony did pick him, but was out voted 2-1.  The girls aren't picking Zach because he isn't a threat to them in the final, and he isn't going anywhere in the future. Why make an enemy of him, ever.

Cara is picking her bed buddy to save. Pretty simple. Leroy, in two seasons since the Camilla blowout, has burnt a lot of the good will he built up being the calm guy without a temper over the years. Possible small issue of Camilla being Cara's best friend on the challenge before she was tossed.

In the end Leroy came off badly in the episode, Nelson handled things surprisingly well. And finally, Leroy was almost being kicked off in the first round of truck/swing stuff. He deserved to go home. Hell, Devin of all people handled being tossed better.

14 hours ago, spystud13 said:

In those 9 seasons, which is hard to believe, what is his best accomplishment? 

He carried Mike, who is about as athletic as Derka, to the final in his very first season. He also finished 2nd to Jordan/Sarah in Exes II and won 4 eliminations to make the final.

He's definitely been more bark than bite recently though. I think partly that's because he's taken to a strategy of trying to just draft behind Bananas basically and seems to do just enough to survive without whining. He was also medically DQ'd from 2 of his last 4 seasons in Bloodlines and Rivals III.

• Like 2

He carried Mike, who is about as athletic as Derka, to the final in his very first season. He also finished 2nd to Jordan/Sarah in Exes II and won 4 eliminations to make the final.
He's definitely been more bark than bite recently though. I think partly that's because he's taken to a strategy of trying to just draft behind Bananas basically and seems to do just enough to survive without whining. He was also medically DQ'd from 2 of his last 4 seasons in Bloodlines and Rivals III.

I’m way more athletic than Mike.

17 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

But doesn't this season just  have 1 winner?  Not a guy and girl winner?  So that would make Zach a threat to the girls.

That's a good question, but I'm guessing there is more to the story that they haven't shown with regards to how the final money and shit works. 

As much as I hate to say it, because I hate the guy, Bananas makes this show.  Once he was gone, the show devolved to just competition and eliminations.  I see he's coming back to be part of the final as a mercenary, so that's interesting at least.

Leroy did absolutely nothing except cheer for Kam and ride Bananas coattails.  Leroy doesn't realize he is a layup for Bananas, he just thinks their boys.  Bananas would do him like Sarah if he got to a final with/against him.

2 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

That's a good question, but I'm guessing there is more to the story that they haven't shown with regards to how the final money and shit works. 

I looked it up and there is just 1 winner, regardless of sex.  But I also agree there is probably more happening behind the scenes for them to make that decision.

No one can be that stupid.....right?

On 3/29/2018 at 11:27 AM, Angry Gorilla said:

I looked it up and there is just 1 winner, regardless of sex.  But I also agree there is probably more happening behind the scenes for them to make that decision.

No one can be that stupid.....right?

It looked like they were surprised when they were informed there was only one winner, so maybe they aren't that stupid.  Thought I doubt it.

I'm not liking the new trend of revealing the winners at the reunion show.

Also, I'm no fan of Tony, but Kam has grown on me.  Bringing back Bananas and Mel who had obvious vendettas in the final was a BS move by the producers.  That really screwed Kam.

Yeah Kam has grown on me as well. Gotta give her respect. And Tony...Tony, Tony, Tony; I have a friend who I’ve been watching this show with since I can remember, and Tony has given us by far the most laughs this year. Man...this guy’s self-image is so important to him, and he spends so much time thinking and talking about himself (I’m not the little brother anymore, I used to have so much potential but now I feel I’ve reached that top level, Bananas is Jordan and I’m Pippen, etc) it is insane. 

I think Kam got exactly what she deserved.  She was the one screaming at Melissa for no real reason, and then got mega in her face when Melissa didnt back down and told Kam to go get her shine box.

Kam earned the challenges she won this year, so I agree that she put up a pretty good fight, but she also managed to get lucky and avoid going up against Laurel. 

But she was the one who acted out a lot, and I really dont have a problem with Melissa getting back at Kam for the "fight"

its a show called vendettas,  you create a vendetta and it will possibly come back at you . Plus, how the fuck a rookie with no history with anyone on the show except one person, managed to legitimately make  5 or 6 real vendettas during the filming of the show is beyond me. 

The rookies that advance to the final and make money are usually the good athletes that keep quiet and win 1-2 challenges.   You go into a screaming fit and you are going to pretty much be everyone's target.

Edited by AUS-97HORN

10 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Bringing back Bananas and Mel who had obvious vendettas in the final was a BS move by the producers.  That really screwed Kam.

No, Kam choosing fucking over 10 screwed Kam. 16 vs. 32 cards (assuming they push 10s & re-draw, that was never explained), math don’t get much more simple than that. 

My favorite part of the season was Leroy banking exactly $0 the entire time. 

13 hours ago, spystud13 said:

My favorite part of the season was Leroy banking exactly $0 the entire time. 

yeah, that would have been freaking hilarious if Leroy made the final and its Zack making $37k, Kailah making a few bucks (20k?), and Cara making $8 something... and Leroy.... "you have $0 dollars you have won, if you place 4th you get $5k"

although knowing the folks as we do, I give CaraMaria and Kailah a very, very good chance of winning this final challenge.  This isnt a puzzle challenge which would discombobulate Cara, its a memorization challenge, along with stamina.

Zach has shown in the past he doesnt do well with memorization, we dont know much about Kyle,  so he could be good or bad, but Kailah seems reasonably smart, so I could see her winning this.

and holy shit at winning $370k plus whatever you already won.  thats $100k more money than Bananas got when he took Sara's half 2 seasons ago.

holy shit this finale is total crap.

there must have been a major fuckup during the final challenge that caused someone to win really easily and the only way the producers could create anticipation was by waiting until the last 5 mins of this finale to show who won.

also- Devin talking MAJOR shit during the fucking show.

Dude, you beat Bananas in ONE elimination challenge, and you didnt even make the final fucking 4 this year.

You can brag all you want about 1 fucking elimination, but until you actually do something and win some money, maybe you need to tone down on the shit talking?

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Dude, you beat Bananas in ONE elimination challenge, and you didnt even make the final fucking 4 this year.

You can brag all you want about 1 fucking elimination, but until you actually do something and win some money, maybe you need to tone down on the shit talking?

I think he was being over the top BECAUSE he beat Bananas and he knew Bananas couldn't say anything back because he lost. 

I get why MTV does the 2 part reunion shows now but holy hell listening to those idiots bitch about middle school level stuff is comical and sad. 

1 hour ago, Angry Gorilla said:

I think Devin is going over the top trying to create a rivalry with Bananas so he will keep getting invited back to do the show.  He isn't good on challenges.

agreed.  big talk, limited results

well to be fair, I honestly think everyone is tired of everyone else.

i checked on Wiki and out of the top 25 in money, 9 of them have been in 9 or more of the challenges:

Bananas, Camilla, CT, Wes, CaraMaria, Derrick, Sarah Rice, Paula, & Abram

Thats a lot of folks coming back over and over- and it doesnt even include the ones who are habitual Challenge shower-uppers, that dont do shit. 

Like Brad (9 appearances), Leroy (9 appearances), Shane (6 appearances), Jemmye (6 appearances) , & Zach (6 seasons- although he could end up in the top 5  if he wins),

15 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

That’s Devin’s whole MO though, and I love him for it the same way I came around to loving Bananas as the villain. Remember that one year where Devin and Cory’s baby momma got thrown in like 5 times yet kept avoiding even having to compete? He was running his mouth that whole season too, and the way it irks Bananas is awesome.

I’ve always liked Cara, but she has her fair share of annoying traits, and Camila being gone has caused the spotlight to focus a lot more on Cara. I think the most annoying thing about her is how she’s this badass female athlete who makes money competing in extreme sports type shit yet she is constantly having to prove to herself that she has inner strength, or she’s constantly a victim, or she’s constantly acting/feeling small. If Cara had Laurel’s attitude she would be so hot, not to mention that she would mind fuck every other chick on the show. She needs like 40% more self confidence and 65% less give-a-fuck. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1