The Challenge: Vendetta's

AUS-97HORN

8 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

I’ve always liked Cara, but she has her fair share of annoying traits, and Camila being gone has caused the spotlight to focus a lot more on Cara. I think the most annoying thing about her is how she’s this badass female athlete who makes money competing in extreme sports type shit yet she is constantly having to prove to herself that she has inner strength, or she’s constantly a victim, or she’s constantly acting/feeling small. If Cara had Laurel’s attitude she would be so hot, not to mention that she would mind fuck every other chick on the show. She needs like 40% more self confidence and 65% less give-a-fuck. 

All great points and I think everyone knows at least one if not 20 women like that. I will never understand the "poor me, why doesn't everyone like me" mindset.

Although low self confidence would explain why she has such awful taste in men. 

Yeah but they got rid of Arian Foster right away, which sucks. And the way the Champs all immediately clung to each other and turned on their own teammates was weak as hell.

Also, I’m watching this preview episode for the this “Ex on the Beach” show (everyone there is batshit crazy) hosted by Bananas and Natalie (who’s newest chest work makes her look like Pierce Hawthorne in that Halloween episode) and Bananas just did some teaser about how you won’t want to miss Cory “get blasted” by his ex gf (as they show her pretty much assaulting him). Hmm. That doesn’t really jibe with their, “MTV takes violence very seriously” disclaimers after all of this violent episodes. 

Edited by Goo Punch

14 minutes ago, Bobby Light said:

That two hour finale was the biggest waste of time ever. Two hours of sitting around with 5 minutes of the actual challenge at the end?? Granted I fast forwarded through all of it but it's still ridiculous

100% agree.

It was like 5 high school cliques were interviewed at the same time and allowed to yell at each other for 2 hours.  Terrible format.  I guess it appeals to idiot millenials.

OH NO YOU DI'INT!!!!

1 hour ago, spystud13 said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, link that now, please. 

and there was absolutely NOTHING to see, she was using some super huge 50 inch tall by probably 36 inch wide "vendetta's" towel.

it covered up everything from her neck to her ankle.

and the show also implied that Bananas dated Kayleigh for a bit after the show ended

God damn, Hennessy is annoying. Really hope she's gone soon. Looks like she may get kicked off next week for violence (did she slap Devin in the previews??). Brooke should come back and do regular challenges, I could easily see her winning it all. I've had enough of Kam too, but still sad to see strong players go so early. We are gonna be left with the shitty ones at this rate.

That challenge was fun but didn't require all that much skill or athleticism. 

Really enjoyed seeing a lustful player not think with his dick for once. #hookem

Tory isn't half the athlete Cara was when she came in on Fresh Meat. Cara has always been a beast, they did physical testing for Fresh Meat that season and she topped all the other new girls easily.   Tori just looks kinda of doughy, her performance as a mercenary on Vendettas was embarrassing.  

On 4/24/2018 at 11:18 PM, spystud13 said:

Glad Kam is gone, seen enough of her lately. 

And I get so annoyed when people complain about being back stabbed after they do it themselves several times before if not on this current season a previous season. It's how the fucking game is played and so annoying listening to them all bitch about somehow their situation was different. 

And MTV is really opening up the purse strings this season. I mean a $450 donation, wow Viacom way too really give those charities all the money they could ever hope for.................

Edited by JimmyHoffa

11 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Throwing the entire bag of softballs, what the fuck?! Open that bitch up & rapid-fire, I don’t care if you’ve never thrown overhand in your life, you’re bound to luckbox into a couple. 

I think when Shane did it, it was a move to help Tony win and stay in the game. When Tony copied the move, I think he was just an idiot. 

But I could be giving Shane too much credit.

I was shocked in the previews when the wildebeest managed to hurt her ankle again. Maybe carrying 280 lbs on her joints isn't a good plan after all. 

• Like 1

Shane is so gay; and I don’t mean that in no homosexual way either. The way he dramatically snuck back into the room and grabbed CT and them was soooooo Shane. And then the way he was so proud of himself in the DR; act like you’ve been there before you 40 year-old vet.

4 hours ago, CAHorn said:

I think when Shane did it, it was a move to help Tony win and stay in the game. When Tony copied the move, I think he was just an idiot. 

But I could be giving Shane too much credit.

Yeah, I’m going with throwing a dozen softballs is just too difficult for Shane. Definitely agree with the Tony being an idiot part though. 

4 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Yeah, I’m going with throwing a dozen softballs is just too difficult for Shane. Definitely agree with the Tony being an idiot part though. 

Yeah. When in doubt, go with Occam's razor and don't overthink it.

This is a group that has collectively elevated Wes (with 2 wins total in 10 seasons) to mythical wizard status.

9 hours ago, ZanTheFan said:
On 5/2/2018 at 6:08 PM, Goo Punch said:
To be fair Wes is a Rhodes Scholar compared to a typical cast member.

Well he does have a BMW, a Porsche, a house, a monster truck, and 30 companies

Wait, I thought Johanna took the house when she banged Kenny...

Maybe it was the edit, but all episode, I was wondering where I missed when Ashley became this so damn likable. She's been so funny and charming this season and I couldn't for the life of me remember why I disliked her so much on her original show. Turns out she was the psycho who got kicked out of Real World Explosion and then it all came back to me at the end.

Thought her temper tantrum was over the top, but gotta admit, this season is going to be a lot funner now.

I hope CT coaches football after his Challenge days are over.

I love the champs/vets when they get so pissed when rookies or in this case "stars" do to them what they always do to the rookies in regular challenges. It makes me laugh so hard watching them freak the fuck out and complain about how that isn't playing the game right. All the while it's fine for all of them to do it when the shoe is on the other foot. 

9 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

They were insane not to take CT. I have no explanation for that.

9 hours ago, spystud13 said:

I was wondering about that, thought Miz said you could trade girl for guy but didn’t rewind to confirm. 

I'm probably wrong, but if they traded for CT, wouldn't Louise be the only girl left on the team so she would get thrown in every time?

Yeah that's the obvious choice if you're serious about winning as a team. But Louise and Casper recognize the winning team doesn't really have substantially more power; they still have to send someone in. They are playing the self-preservation game; why bring in someone who is a good shot to win MVP each time? It's a pretty nuanced move but the fireworks from picking Ashley should be interesting down the line. I actually think the smartest move would have been Tori for Brooke, since they get a competitive upgrade (quitting notwithstanding), the Stars get another voting number, and Louise gets a doormat to use as a sacrificial lamb every women's elimination.

Edited by Tired of Lurking