2020 Senate Elections

Patrick Bateman

14 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Alaska is no longer allowing independent candidate Al Gross  to have a a N for nonpartisan next to his name on the ballot. They will instead list “Democratic nominee” by Al Gross’s name, and John Wayne Howe will have Alaska Independent Party next to his as the official party. 

https://www.adn.com/politics/2020/09/14/a-late-change-to-the-2020-general-election-ballot-sparks-outcry-from-alaska-democrats/

I don't understand this at all. If he's an Independent, how did he just get assigned "Democratic Nominee?" And how did the other person get listed as Independent? 

13 minutes ago, thepop said:

Holy crap @ Maine

It's also time to help Jaime Harrison and take him seriously.

That's a damn shame for Susan.  That poll was from 9/10-9/14, with the first debate falling on 9/11.  Most of the polls over the last month had Gideon up between 4-8 points, which makes it feel like Susan rubbed some Mainers the wrong way during the debate.    

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRN4JtSDN34-M1LtcaV3d

Edited by Gap03
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

How is Graham running so far behind Trump?

People in South Carolina are not fond of ladybugs for some reason, especially when associated with Lady G. Can’t really explain it.

Also looks like Susan Collins is done. Not a surprise. She sealed her fate with the Kavanaugh vote and poured dirt on and buried the coffin with her impeachment vote. She’s as good as dead. Trump ain’t helping that’s for shore. 

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I'm just going to observe that she's kind of hot and exceptionally crazy--so totally in my wheelhouse.

From Mexican cartel drug-runner to US Senate hopeful: Delaware's Lauren  Witzke looks to upset incumbent Coons | The Latest from WDEL News | wdel.com

edited to add an even better picture--oh, yeah, she's super-crazy.

Lauren Witzke for U.S. Senate (@LaurenWitzkeDE) | Twitter

I went out with a girl with eyes like that a few times. We banged on the second date. The next day, she called me at work and said her car wouldn't start and asked if I'd come help her. So I left work and drove over to the Red River HEB and met her. She greeted me with a huge kiss, and handed me a bouquet of flowers from her back seat. There was nothing wrong with her car, she just wanted to see if I'd come  to her rescue. 

There was no third date, but I did have to change my home number. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I went out with a girl with eyes like that a few times. We banged on the second date. The next day, she called me at work and said her car wouldn't start and asked if I'd come help her. So I left work and drove over to the Red River HEB and met her. She greeted me with a huge kiss, and handed me a bouquet of flowers from her back seat. There was nothing wrong with her car, she just wanted to see if I'd come  to her rescue. 

There was no third date, but I did have to change my home number. 

You chose poorly. Should have given that a full month to see the crazy during every different time period while sampling the sex in each turn of the cycle. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Am I out of my mind, or is she holding a StG 44, i.e. the original Nazi assault rifle?

76D092CD-3BE5-4DC2-AAC5-144873756B15.jpeg

Ah yes, the requisite GOP politician posing a gun photo.  "By Gawd, she's got my vote!  2A forever!"

I'd like to think that one of these days, a politician holding or posing with weaponry would be a quaint notion of days gone by.  But I guess they have to remind folks of what's really important.

11 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

She’s pretty good looking but not good looking enough to get past the crazy eyes. 

You would have to be nuts to have anything to do with her and if little head says otherwise, tell him to fuck off and stand down. Big head is in charge here.

You're doing it wrong. The crazy eyes are a plus. They signal lots of really fun things in the bedroom. Just don't tell her where you live afterwards.

16 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You chose poorly. Should have given that a full month to see the crazy during every different time period while sampling the sex in each turn of the cycle. 

Nope. I'd just gotten off the crazy train with a girl that tried to throw a Weber Kettle with a load of still burning charcoal through my sliding glass patio door. 

13 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Nope. I'd just gotten off the crazy train with a girl that tried to throw a Weber Kettle with a load of still burning charcoal through my sliding glass patio door. 

You've lived a more interesting life than I. I've only had sex with 2 different women and married to both of them (consecutively not concurrently) so I like to live vicariously through others from time to time with stories about insane women.  

Cross-posting.  Gideon looking good among recent quality polls.  The Monmouth poll had me a bit nervous about Kelly, but he's been consistently at 50%, so I think he'll hold on.  The undecideds in North Carolina (12-18% in recent polls) make me nervous - not sure how that one is going to shake out.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Cross-posting.  Gideon looking good among recent quality polls.  The Monmouth poll had me a bit nervous about Kelly, but he's been consistently at 50%, so I think he'll hold on.  The undecideds in North Carolina (12-18% in recent polls) make me nervous - not sure how that one is going to shake out.  

We've been trough this before. An undecided is a Trump voter or a non voter.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Never mind, I saw North Carolina but got hung up on South Carolina Senate race in my garbled brain.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

Harrison has the wind at his back coming into the election

Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) is investing one million dollars into the South Carolina race with Jaime Harrison. His campaign raised 10.6 million in August, raised 1 million dollars the day after the Quinnipiac poll (yesterday) and now has this contribution for more polling, data gathering, and television advertising.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/516936-senate-democrats-campaign-arm-announces-seven-figure-investment-to-boost