2020 Senate Elections

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

She's running the same "I was wounded and kicked ass shooting at the enemy from the skid of a chopper" ad that all of us in Centex saw last election (but it's new to the rest of Texas).  She needs something more substantive.

Correct. The combat veteran stuff has its place, but it shouldn't be the only thing that can describe the candidate. Apparently she supports the legalization of marijuana. Good! Amplify that. Talk some policy. It'd be nice to WANT to vote for her outside of just getting Cornyn out. Give me the opportunity. I'm listening. 

7 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Correct. The combat veteran stuff has its place, but it shouldn't be the only thing that can describe the candidate. Apparently she supports the legalization of marijuana. Good! Amplify that. Talk some policy. It'd be nice to WANT to vote for her outside of just getting Cornyn out. Give me the opportunity. I'm listening. 

She knows how to get things done in Washington on her own -- she doesn't just do what someone else tells her to do (show Cornyn's blind support for whatever McConnell and Trump tell him to do).  Texans need someone like them to represent them: a fighter, who stands up for what's right, who stands up for the people of Texas.  Not another sniveling 'yes man," but someone who will make Washington say "yes, ma'am."  She brings the fight with her wherever she goes -- vote for her to bring the fight to Washington.

1523442202700.jpg

health_overhaul_abortion_69518857.0.jpg

Texans lead from the front, not from the rear.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

I'm a combat veteran and working mom, and I'm going to defeat John Cornyn, a spineless bootlicker and Mitch McConnell's right-hand man.

tenor.gif

More, more, more of this.   He's a bootlicker.  He's never out front, always behind.  He doesn't do what Texans need, he does what his bosses in Washington want.

It might be petty, it’s certainly not healthy, but I want to destroy this man. Not just politically, but I want him curled up in the fetal position on his bathroom floor wondering where his life went wrong. He is the epitome of everything that is wrong with politics in this country and he deserves to spend the rest of his sad, lonely life in agony.

1ac34f1fe3b61d176f7ee49e04517c6a.gif

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

It might be petty, it’s certainly not healthy, but I want to destroy this man. Not just politically, but I want him curled up in the fetal position on his bathroom floor wondering where his life went wrong. He is the epitome of everything that is wrong with politics in this country and he deserves to spend the rest of his sad, lonely life in agony.

as opposed to curled up in the fetal position in his bathroom floor covered in jizz, which he enjoys?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Voldemort86 said:

I hope nobody donated to that spineless cunt.

I for some bizarro algorhythm keep getting facebook ads for him.  The last one was with special guest star Nikki Haley.  Does the campaign pay by the click?  If I click on his begging for money nonsense, does his campaign have to pay for it?

56 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

I for some bizarro algorhythm keep getting facebook ads for him.  The last one was with special guest star Nikki Haley.  Does the campaign pay by the click?  If I click on his begging for money nonsense, does his campaign have to pay for it?

Wish I knew. If it was true, I’d click away too.

Donated to a political campaign for the first time ever. Steve Bullock, Alan Gross, Theresa Greenfield, Jaime Harrison, Mike Espy, and even Doug Jones (mostly cause of Bama Chick) got some money.  I don’t think my contributions are going to put anyone over the line, but it just makes me feel better to think maybe, just maybe, I had a little to do with these GOP assholes going down.

Aw, thanks!

My daughter texted me yesterday so excited because she just joined the College Democrats at Auburn and they did a Zoom phone bank and raised $3200 in two hours and Jones actually joined their call for 30 minutes.

These young people are trying and putting in some work. I just pray they all vote!
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

It was about a woman who looks like his wife walking in on her husband screwing someone else, and then deciding she was ok with it and that it was hot.

I am sure Heidi was thrilled.  

So basically the best possible adultery outcome that’s like a 1/1000 shot of happening in the real world?  Bold move Ted. Let’s see how that pays off. 

8 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

I hope nobody donated to that spineless cunt.

Unfortunately I think once the hearing start and he gets to showboat and whine about how he, dotard and Kavanaugh are the real victims, the cash will flow like wine.  Regrettably  this is probably gonna save him cause “conservatives” love being cast as the ultimate victim.

9 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

of course.  He's losing either way.  May as well keep getting invited to the GOP orgies. 

This.  He’s done.  If he wants a career on K street, it’s whatever McConnell wants.  What are Dean Heller and Kelly Ayotte doing these days?  

Edited by Bateshorn

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Aw, thanks!

My daughter texted me yesterday so excited because she just joined the College Democrats at Auburn and they did a Zoom phone bank and raised $3200 in two hours and Jones actually joined their call for 30 minutes.

These young people are trying and putting in some work. I just pray they all vote!

I was in Montegomery in August and was blown away by the Jones signs in Old Cloverdale.  I mean I still think he’s gonna lose, but it’s not due to lack of effort.

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

Unfortunately I think once the hearing start and he gets to showboat and whine about how he, dotard and Kavanaugh are the real victims, the cash will flow like wine.  Regrettably  this is probably gonna save him cause “conservatives” love being cast as the ultimate victim.

The cash won’t flow if they don’t think he will win.   

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

My kid will be an Alabama resident starting in two weeks. 

Hopefully he'll have time to register in time to vote for Jones.  Unfortunately, he won't be able to vote for Harrison anymore. 

Really? Can he not cast a vote for Harrison because he won't be in the state lines?

41 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I admit I know very little about it, but Hegar's campaign really seems to be dropping the ball. 

Yeah, Here and Sima in TX-2 are one note shitty candidates thus far. Isn't that right @Doc Sam Beckett?

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Hopefully he'll have time to register in time to vote for Jones.  Unfortunately, he won't be able to vote for Harrison anymore. 

Everyone in South Carolina can vote absentee for this election. They passed a bill saying so 6 days ago. 

https://www.scvotes.gov/new-absentee-rules-2020-general-election

14 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There is some heavy anti-Lindsay Graham sentiment out there. I imagine that most people donating to Harrison know zero about him other than he's running against Graham.

I realize the absurdity of this statement before I make it, and yet as I consider it before typing, I feel pretty certain this isn't really entirely hyperbole for effect, or humor:

If this were an actual scenario, I would vote for Bill Cosby before I would vote for Lindsey Graham. And it's not even close. And I'm rather enjoying Bill Cosby rotting in prison. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

and triple that for Moscow Mitch.  fuck that puto

In Kansas

Kansas GOP candidate said he still opposes abortion in cases of rape or incest.  The Democratic candidate Barbara Bollier, a former Republican that switched parties to Democratic, also received the endorsement of a former Republican US Senator from Kansas, Nancy Kassebaum in the last few days.

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I admit I know very little about it, but Hegar's campaign really seems to be dropping the ball. 

Her campaign stinks.  I’ll still vote for her and hope she only loses to stale cornyn by 7-8 points, but she’s not good and she’s not winning.

I saw an ad for her about an hour ago and it was the same “shooting at the taliban while hanging from the helicopter” story. She’s not as bad as lupe Valdez, but man we have got to improve our statewide candidate quality.

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Her campaign stinks.  I’ll still vote for her and hope she only loses to stale cornyn by 7-8 points, but she’s not good and she’s not winning.

I saw an ad for her about an hour ago and it was the same “shooting at the taliban while hanging from the helicopter” story. She’s not as bad as lupe Valdez, but man we have got to improve our statewide candidate quality.

And I guess losing an eye isn't quite as bad as contracting a terrible case of Fournier's Gangrene.

He should be fine -

c2f28af92b45061bb039b85b0e9dca46.jpg

But whatever he does, do not do absentee voting. The rules in Alabama are absolutely ridiculous and we do not have early voting. So he’ll have to stand in line on Election Day.

f10fa22710fd4eaa1091527e08c19ec7.jpg
4b30723b85e0217fa28219fa214fb4fc.jpg

Happy to have another vote for Doug Jones! Where is he moving to?