2020 Senate Elections

Patrick Bateman

7 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Yep. I’m not saying MN and PA are in any danger of flipping right now- I’m just thinking of what a 2028 map might look like. 

I am saying, long term, they are not in danger of flipping. The Trump GOP is at its zenith.The emerging divide in this country is urban vs. rural. Those two states are dominated by single major metro areas that can politically will the state wherever they please. Not unlike Washington or Oregon, which you pointed out. They're also economically strong and growing metros, as opposed to what you have in Ohio, Michican, or Wisconsin. New votes in PA and MN over the coming years will skew Democratic and Trumpers, who skew old, are going to be in decline.

6 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Abortion is the only social issue that hasn’t moved hard against the GOP. You are assigning policy position preferences to a group of people who don’t necessarily vote that way (those that move back and forth that voted for Bush, then Clinton, then Bush again, then Obama),  but rather are voting in different ways for different reasons. 

Thats not to say no suburban women have policy preferences- but if pro choice is the deal breaker than that bite really isn’t up for grabs and they also wouldn’t have voted for W, or GOP in their house races  

I don’t think they are perfect candidates, but they’d be young, good looking, articulate, have some experience but without having a super long record or close association with Trump or McConnell or the like. Or- you could go with Paul Ryan again I guess. He should be tanned, rested and ready to go. 

I’m not saying it’s a winner. I’m saying that’s the best hope for the GOP because if it doesn’t win they are screwed forever. 

This is not an attack on your personal stance, first of all. Just a rebuttal against your assertion on public opinion. A solid majority of America favors abortion rights. It hasn't moved much against the GOP, I guess, but they've never been the majority on that issue either. They're decidedly against public opinion everywhere outside of maybe SECSECSEC. They are far more in lock-step though. You still have, though decreasingly so as millennials obtain more power in the electorate, have anti-abortion Democrats. Pro-abortion Republicans do not exist. What GOP does have going for them is that they have unified that minority coalition. It's a core part of Republican identity. That same hasn't been true for Democrats.

The issue will move against the GOP over the next 10-20 years. Millennials and gen Z are overwhelmingly in favor of abortion rights. I'd imagine that's why you've seen such a push from the GOP on the issue over the past 10-15 years. They know they are fighting their Battle of the Bulge on the issue.

3 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

How are you totally anti-dem?  I wouldn't picture you as a Trump supporter. Having seen quite a lot of posts from you, I'd put you in the Romney camp, which is closer to Biden than anyone else the GOP has run with recently.  Dotardism has completely consumed the entire Republican party.

I don't think the GOP is coming back. A country saving scenario has the Dem party growing to capture "rinos", and then splitting in two. With the GOP continuing to be the Trump party but shrinking down to a size which reflects the fact that it is extremist.  Alternatively, if 40 to 45% consistently vote for right wing extremism just because "R", that will eventually lead to a national breakup. America really needs to get rid of Rush and Fox more than anything else. 

I loathe trump. Didn’t bite for him, so t vote for him in 2020. 

My problem with Biden other than his senility is that he’s pretty much wrong about every position he’s ever taken 

there’s also my concern that he might be a scumbag ( I know Trump is a scumbag) and I don’t like that at all. 

I was certainly happy to see Biden rather than Bernie, but I am also bummed that the best the Dems can come up with is a senile idiot that might be a scumbag, but in the damning with faint praise territory at least we don’t know him to be a scumbag and at least he’s not endeavoring to take a blow torch to America. 

I’m a W guy. I’m opposed to GOP politicians that are like “fuck you I got mine” and I’m opposed to Dem politicians (economically) that believe we can tax and regulate our way to economic nirvana. I’m also militantly pro life so voting Dem is pretty much a non starter with me. 

Beyond the abortion issue and economic issues which I don’t ever see eye to eye with the Dems on, the one thing I guess I might like to see is if they could nominate someone I would respect as a human being while also not feeling like they were corrupt and open to highest bidder. 

So, Jimmy Carter I guess. 

11 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I loathe trump. Didn’t bite for him, so t vote for him in 2020. 

My problem with Biden other than his senility is that he’s pretty much wrong about every position he’s ever taken 

there’s also my concern that he might be a scumbag ( I know Trump is a scumbag) and I don’t like that at all. 

I was certainly happy to see Biden rather than Bernie, but I am also bummed that the best the Dems can come up with is a senile idiot that might be a scumbag, but in the damning with faint praise territory at least we don’t know him to be a scumbag and at least he’s not endeavoring to take a blow torch to America. 

I’m a W guy. I’m opposed to GOP politicians that are like “fuck you I got mine” and I’m opposed to Dem politicians (economically) that believe we can tax and regulate our way to economic nirvana. I’m also militantly pro life so voting Dem is pretty much a non starter with me. 

Beyond the abortion issue and economic issues which I don’t ever see eye to eye with the Dems on, the one thing I guess I might like to see is if they could nominate someone I would respect as a human being while also not feeling like they were corrupt and open to highest bidder. 

So, Jimmy Carter I guess. 

So can’t respect Obama?

It’s ok, just say you can’t respect him because of his skin color, it’s fine, do yourself the favor.

Obama is the definition of success in American terms, came from nothing and made himself a someone. The recent Republicans can’t Claim that, all came from $$$$

i am sure all the fault Biden has are on level with Trump. Sure let’s go with that.

Edited by Gengs1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

So can’t respect Obama?

It’s ok, just say you can’t respect him because of his skin color, it’s fine, do yourself the favor.

i am sure all the fault Biden has are on level with Trump. Sure let’s go with that.

I mean, I think Obama is a thin skinned narcissist but I did vote in the Dem primary for him (lived in Sheila Jackson’s Lee’s district) in 2008 because I thought he was a better human being than Hillary Clinton so yeah, whatever. 

Of course, the bullshit desire to throw racism at anyone who disagrees with you totally didn’t lead to the backlash that got Trump elected or anything, but you just go ahead and keep being part of the solution there chief, thanks much. 

As to Biden I said possible scumbag and Trump known scumbag. If Biden is guilty of rape (which I sort of doubt) then he’s every bit the scumbag Trump is, but I out about as much credence into that allegation as I did into the one against kavanagh which is to say- not particularly much but also not something that would shock me or rock my world if I found out its true. At a minimum I think Biden is probably creepy and lecherous and if that’s it he’s prostate cancer to Trumps pancreatic cancer. 

I don’t know you so I’m sure you’ve been on the boards for 5 minutes tops, but feel free to fuck right off with your race baiting. 

I wrote a post in 2008 talking about my happiness in seeing a black man get elected in America as an aspirational thing for a minority group and I will feel the same way if it’s a woman (particularly since it’s not Hillary who would be riding her husbands coattails- I want my daughters to have a better life lesson than “you can accomplish anything as long as you marry well”).  If it’s a liberal woman I will immediately go on rooting for her not to accomplish any objective I think is harmful for the country and root for anything that does happen to go well for the country, but then again that’s because I’m a rational adult human being capable of having two thoughts in my head at one time. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

37 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I am saying, long term, they are not in danger of flipping. The Trump GOP is at its zenith.The emerging divide in this country is urban vs. rural. Those two states are dominated by single major metro areas that can politically will the state wherever they please. Not unlike Washington or Oregon, which you pointed out. They're also economically strong and growing metros, as opposed to what you have in Ohio, Michican, or Wisconsin. New votes in PA and MN over the coming years will skew Democratic and Trumpers, who skew old, are going to be in decline.

This is not an attack on your personal stance, first of all. Just a rebuttal against your assertion on public opinion. A solid majority of America favors abortion rights. It hasn't moved much against the GOP, I guess, but they've never been the majority on that issue either. They're decidedly against public opinion everywhere outside of maybe SECSECSEC. They are far more in lock-step though. You still have, though decreasingly so as millennials obtain more power in the electorate, have anti-abortion Democrats. Pro-abortion Republicans do not exist. What GOP does have going for them is that they have unified that minority coalition. It's a core part of Republican identity. That same hasn't been true for Democrats.

The issue will move against the GOP over the next 10-20 years. Millennials and gen Z are overwhelmingly in favor of abortion rights. I'd imagine that's why you've seen such a push from the GOP on the issue over the past 10-15 years. They know they are fighting their Battle of the Bulge on the issue.

As to one city domination of rural areas (or two) I give you Missouri (KC and STL which look solid red) and I give you Arizona (phoenix) prior to Dems taking over being solidly red for a generation (or two) dominated by a single city. Or Louisiana with New Orleans. It’s not like that’s a recipe for Dem control, to my way of thinking. 

They might not flip but especially Minnesota and Wisconsin are awful white to stay blue in a world where the GOP starts garnering mid to high 60 in white vote. 

And, there’s a school of thought that the more whites people approach plurality the more likely it is that they vote as one voting block. We shall see. 

As to abortion you are overstating where the Dems are. Most Dem (in running for national office anyway) favor abortion on demand up to birth. The majority of Americans think this is ghoulish and it has probably as much support as abortion only to protect life of the mother. As the technology gets better and people can “see” inside the womb it’s easier to

imagine its a baby and not some amorphous blob of tissue, and that’s why the issue hasn’t swung hard away from the GOP while all other social issues have. That’s at least my opinion of what’s at play when I read the tea leaves. 

• Fuck You 3

8 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I mean, I think Obama is a thin skinned narcissist but I did vote in the Dem primary for him (lived in Sheila Jackson’s Lee’s district) in 2008 because I thought he was a better human being than Hillary Clinton so yeah, whatever. 

Of course, the bullshit desire to throw racism at anyone who disagrees with you totally didn’t lead to the backlash that got Trump elected or anything, but you just go ahead and keep being part of the solution there chief, thanks much. 

As to Biden I said possible scumbag and Trump known scumbag. If Biden is guilty of rape (which I sort of doubt) then he’s every bit the scumbag Trump is, but I out about as much credence into that allegation as I did into the one against kavanagh which is to say- not particularly much but also not something that would shock me or rock my world if I found out its true. At a minimum I think Biden is probably creepy and lecherous and if that’s it he’s prostate cancer to Trumps pancreatic cancer. 

I don’t know you so I’m sure you’ve been on the boards for 5 minutes tops, but feel free to fuck right off with your race baiting. 

I wrote a post in 2008 talking about my happiness in seeing a black man get elected in America as an aspirational thing for a minority group and I will feel the same way if it’s a woman (particularly since it’s not Hillary who would be riding her husbands coattails- I want my daughters to have a better life lesson than “you can accomplish anything as long as you marry well”).  If it’s a liberal woman I will immediately go on rooting for her not to accomplish any objective I think is harmful for the country and root for anything that does happen to go well for the country, but then again that’s because I’m a rational adult human being capable of having two thoughts in my head at one time. 

I have a coworker that said to anyone who hated Obama, “just say you don’t like him cause he is black”and it took me a long time to realize how right he is.

You can claim race bating and all but I think I am right.

why do republicans always overlook their candidates fault?

7 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Christ, Wulaw is back......

”I hate both parties but I vote exclusively Republican and would never consider voting for a Democrat for any reason at all.  I consider myself an Independent, though, and if the Democrats agreed with 100% of everything I believed, I might vote for them but probably not.”

That’s completely and categorically false. Which is par for the course with you. 

I’ve never called myself an independent. 

I don’t vote exclusively republican and have voted for president for W twice and that’s it from a GOP standpoint. 

I’m not a partisan I’m into personal character and ideology- period- end of story. 

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

As to one city domination of rural areas (or two) I give you Missouri (KC and STL which look solid red) and I give you Arizona (phoenix) prior to Dems taking over being solidly red for a generation (or two) dominated by a single city. Or Louisiana with New Orleans. It’s not like that’s a recipe for Dem control, to my way of thinking. 

They might not flip but especially Minnesota and Wisconsin are awful white to stay blue in a world where the GOP starts garnering mid to high 60 in white vote. 

And, there’s a school of thought that the more whites people approach plurality the more likely it is that they vote as one voting block. We shall see. 

As to abortion you are overstating where the Dems are. Most Dem (in running for national office anyway) favor abortion on demand up to birth. The majority of Americans think this is ghoulish and it has probably as much support as abortion only to protect life of the mother. As the technology gets better and people can “see” inside the womb it’s easier to

imagine its a baby and not some amorphous blob of tissue, and that’s why the issue hasn’t swung hard away from the GOP while all other social issues have. That’s at least my opinion of what’s at play when I read the tea leaves. 

Do you think fetuses should get a social security number?

Do you think fetuses should have been included in the recent stimulus program?

Is throwing out cells in a petri dish murder?

Should fetuses be counted in the census?

Should an illegal immigrant who is pregnant be allowed to stay because her fetus is an American citizen?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

I have a coworker that said to anyone who hated Obama, “just say you don’t like him cause he is black”and it took me a long time to realize how right he is.

You can claim race bating and all but I think I am right.

why do republicans always overlook their candidates fault?

I’m not a republican and I’m disgusted with Trumps take over of the party, so I can’t speak to that from personal experience. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Should an illegal immigrant who is pregnant be allowed to stay because her fetus is an American citizen?

I’d have no problem with any of what you asked except the Petri dish thing- that’s not of the same kind. If you kill a pregnant woman it’s double homicide and has been,  basically as long as we’ve had laws, so... It’s not like it’s unprecedented in human history to consider a fetus a person, in a legal sense. 

Roe is an absurdly written decision that has bastardized the constitution and should be done away with. There’s really only two logical answers to abortion from the Supreme Court: full stop prohibition against it by the court- which would only be permissible in a world where a court decided a fetus was a person due equal protection under the law (which I can’t imagine would ever happen); or

States given permission to legislate based upon the powers given to them by the constitution to govern and regulate the public health, safety and morals of their citizenry.  I presume that were this to happen you’d see this treated about the same way you see marijuana treated  I have no problem with how we handle marijuana as a statewide question  in America- that’s right and proper living display of federalism  

19 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I give you Missouri (KC and STL which look solid red) and I give you Arizona (phoenix) prior to Dems taking over being solidly red for a generation (or two) dominated by a single city. Or Louisiana with New Orleans. It’s not like that’s a recipe for Dem control, to my way of thinking. 

What you forget is the big cities in those states have a lot of black and brown people in them, and well as long as GOP controls their state houses then there is really no reason they should be allowed to vote.

17 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Damn fetuses should start paying their fair share in taxes while we're at it.

13 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Worked ok under Clinton.

He had a GOP Congress that was working toward fiscal sanity. They were driving the bus more then him/ but he did set a barrier past which they couldn’t go. That worked. 

I think that the bill just passed for economic recovery was the best bill I’ve seen passed in a long time. If you give me divided government that gets not much done except when absolutely necessary and then just get done what all reasonable people can agree to without loading in politics I will be happy.  That bill is probably better for being agreed to by different parties. 

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

i think trump’s existence has made it comical to refer to anyone else as a “thin-skinned narcissist”.

Wulaw also thinks evangelicals are the most principled voters in all of politics so take what he says with a grain of salt and know that he's about to thread shit on every single thread.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Men with very strong opinions on abortion send up so many red flags.

Might as well wear a T-shirt that reads “I’m A Controlling Asshole”.

can’t i be a controlling asshole and still be pro-choice?  stop trying to put me in a box and shit. 

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

So you decided to fuck around in the 2008 Dem primary while a GOP primary was happening.  What other down ballot things did you miss? What about 2016?  Perhaps if you would have involved yourself more in the party you used to like rather than meddling elsewhere then your party wouldn't be a complete dumpster fire right now.

And lol, Obama is hardly thin skinned considering the nonsensical vitriol tossed his way. He always handled it well. Nor is he any more of a narcissist than any other person that desired to be President before Trump, including your W.  You have to think you're the best person for the job before you even decide to run.  

Also why does Hillary get shit on for riding Bill's coattails? You do know who W's father is, right?  So if Hillary is a bad lesson for your daughter, what does W teach your son?  He can't be President either because you didn't put him over for it. 

Trump is on a whole other level from any of that though.  So who is getting your vote in the general?  Its a binary decision. I think you are setting up the justification train for a Trump vote.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’d have no problem with any of what you asked except the Petri dish thing- that’s not of the same kind. If you kill a pregnant woman it’s double homicide and has been,  basically as long as we’ve had laws, so... It’s not like it’s unprecedented in human history to consider a fetus a person, in a legal sense. 

Roe is an absurdly written decision that has bastardized the constitution and should be done away with. There’s really only two logical answers to abortion from the Supreme Court: full stop prohibition against it by the court- which would only be permissible in a world where a court decided a fetus was a person due equal protection under the law (which I can’t imagine would ever happen); or

States given permission to legislate based upon the powers given to them by the constitution to govern and regulate the public health, safety and morals of their citizenry.  I presume that were this to happen you’d see this treated about the same way you see marijuana treated  I have no problem with how we handle marijuana as a statewide question  in America- that’s right and proper living display of federalism  

If you said out loud in a room full of people that a fetus in a petri dish should get a SS number you’d be laughed out of the fucking room.

Also, your pro life heroes (the Republican Party) are saying that a certain number of deaths are acceptable as long as the economy hums along.  If a pro choice person said that we need abortion because a large number of single moms and kids would drag on the economy, you’d have a fucking aneurysm.

Edited by Aqua Buddha
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

So you decided to fuck around in the 2008 Dem primary while a GOP primary was happening.  What other down ballot things did you miss? What about 2016?  Perhaps if you would have involved yourself more in the party you used to like rather than meddling elsewhere then your party wouldn't be a complete dumpster fire right now.

And lol, Obama is hardly thin skinned considering the nonsensical vitriol tossed his way. He always handled it well. Nor is he any more of a narcissist than any other person that desired to be President before Trump, including your W.  You have to think you're the best person for the job before you even decide to run.  

Also why does Hillary get shit on for riding Bill's coattails? You do know who W's father is, right?  So if Hillary is a bad lesson for your daughter, what does W teach your son?  He can't be President either because you didn't put him over for it. 

Trump is on a whole other level from any of that though.

Wulaw left the old board because he kept getting his shit pushed in fir stuff like this.

Look at this thread.  It’s a rare thread that’s about just elections and he’s managed to ruin it by thread shitting about his social conservative politics.

Can we ignore him and just get back to the original point of the thread?

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

If you says out loud in a room full of people that a fetus in a petr dish should get a SS number you’d be laughed out of the fucking room.

Also, your pro life heroes (the Republican Party) are saying that a certain number of deaths are acceptable as long as the economy hums along.  If a pro choice person said that we need abortion because a large number of single moms and kids would drag on the economy, you’d have a fucking aneurysm.

The real problem is that pro life people are also generally against welfare.  The pro life stance would be less ironic if they didn't also expect a newborn to immediately engage in survival of the fittest. 

5 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Wulaw left the old board because he kept getting his shit pushed in fir stuff like this.

Look at this thread.  It’s a rare thread that’s about just elections and he’s managed to ruin it by thread shitting about his social conservative politics.

Nope. He needs to know that a vote for Trump would be shameful. Thats what he is here for and it needs to sink in.  He needs to pull the lever for Biden and he knows it.

There is zero chance of him not voting for Cornyn, but he is entitled to his opinion on the TX senate election too.

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Nope. He needs to know that a vote for Trump would be shameful. Thats what he is here for and it needs to sink in.  He needs to pull the lever for Biden and he knows it.

There is zero chance of him not voting for Cornyn, but he is entitled to his opinion on the TX senate election too.

While that is true, it means Wulaw would have to admit how morally repugnant his politics are and he’ll never do that.

55 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i think trump’s existence has made it comical to refer to anyone else as a “thin-skinned narcissist”.

He takes it to a level I’ve never seen before, and he adds in basically a fascist need for ingratiation that’s disgusting to me as an American. I never thought I’d see it here but those press conferences are disgusting. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

No problem on not voting for trump. I was never trump from the word go. Look it up on the scat site. 

33 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I did nothing but talk elections and electoral strategy. I didn’t start this bird walk you did. I have done nothing but tell you to stop putting words in my mouth. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

I did nothing but talk elections and electoral strategy. I didn’t Stuart this bird was you did. I have done nothing but tell you to stop putting words in my mouth. 

You’re talking abortion piety on a thread about Senate elections.  If you want to talk about abortion, start your own god damn thread about it and quit thread shitting.  This used to be one of the better threads in the CR.  When it was bumped, I’d click on it thinking there was something new.

If you have something to add about a Senate race, the by all means.  If you want to talk about abortion, go start you own fucking thread about abortion.  If not, just go away again.

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

37 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Trump is on a whole other level from any of that though.  So who is getting your vote in the general?  Its a binary decision. I think you are setting up the justification train for a Trump vote.

How many times can I say I’m never trump didn’t vote for him in the general, voted against him in the primary and won’t vote for him in this general?  I’m not stuttering, shading or in any way ambiguous about it. 

As far as 2008 goes I wasn’t fucking around trying to mess anything up. I thought Obama was by far a better person than Hillary and the Dem was likely to be elected president so I voted that way and nowhere else in the primary/ but it wasn’t some dipshitted strategy to mess with the primaries (operation chaos asked people to vote for Hillary- I thought that was stupid). 

He takes it to a level I’ve never seen before, and he adds in basically a fascist need for ingratiation that’s disgusting to me as an American. I never thought I’d see it here but those press conferences are disgusting. 

But he’s “pro life.” So, go ahead...vote for him. You know you want to.
Oh, and don’t read up on how abortion became such a huge electoral issue for white evangelicals. You’ll only hate yourself more...but not as much as you deserve.
  • Like 1

How many times can I say I’m never trump didn’t vote for him in the general, voted against him in the primary and won’t vote for him in this general?  I’m not stuttering, shading or in any way ambiguous about it. 

As far as 2008 goes I wasn’t fucking around trying to mess anything up. I thought Obama was by far a better person than Hillary and the Dem was likely to be elected president so I voted that way and nowhere else in the primary/ but it wasn’t some dipshitted strategy to mess with the primaries (operation chaos asked people to vote for Hillary- I thought that was stupid). 

Goddammit, post something about Senate elections you fucking cum splat.  Seriously, no one gives a shit what you think about Obama.

Just fucking stop and go away.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

You’re talking abortion piety on a thread about Senate elections.  If you want to talk about abortion, start your own god damn thread about it and quit thread shitting.  This used to be one of the better threads in the CR.  When it was bumped, I’d click on it thinking there was something new.

If you have something to add about a Senate race, the by all means.  If you want to talk about abortion, go start you own fucking thread about abortion.  If not, just go away again.

I didn’t start talking about abortion. I talked about what I thought was going to happen in the senate races and what I thought would be the result of having trump at the top of the ticket- who I described as loathsome as I have consistently since the day he announced his candidacy- full stop. You seems to want to put words in my mouth about abortion and I directly responded to you about that/ not arguing policy but clarifying my beliefs. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But he’s “pro life.” So, go ahead...vote for him. You know you want to.
Oh, and don’t read up on how abortion became such a huge electoral issue for white evangelicals. You’ll only hate yourself more...but not as much as you deserve.

Except for the part where I’m not voting for him, sure. But again- I went into this thread solely to prognosticate about what I thought was going to happen in the 2020 elections which was the point of the thread. Carry on. 

I didn’t start talking about abortion. I talked about what I thought was going to happen in the senate races and what I thought would be the result of having trump at the top of the ticket- who I described as loathsome as I have consistently since the day he announced his candidacy- full stop. You seems to want to put words in my mouth about abortion and I directly responded to you about that/ not arguing policy but clarifying my beliefs. 

No one gives a shit about your beliefs in this thread.  Start a thread called “My beliefs” or something.  Literally, go somewhere else.  No one here gives a shit.

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Goddammit, post something about Senate elections you fucking cum splat.  Seriously, no one gives a shit what you think about Obama.

Just fucking stop and go away.  

My first five posts were strictly about senate elections. I didn’t start this digression.  Period. Full stop. 

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You voted for a choice in the primary. Your choice won the primary. You then voted for McCain over your primary choice. 

So yes, you did go fuck around in the Dem primary since you supported neither Obama or Hillary, and likely supported every GOP candidate over either one.  You should have been voting in the primary that contained your actual favorite candidate. 

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

No one gives a shit about your beliefs in this thread.  Start a thread called “My beliefs” or something.  Literally, go somewhere else.  No one here gives a shit.

I literally responded because I was asked about it. I said- I’m not talking as a team member or saying anything but what I believe will happen. 

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

You voted for a choice in the primary. Your choice won the primary. You then voted for McCain over your primary choice. 

So yes, you did go fuck around in the Dem primary since you supported neither Obama or Hillary, and likely supported every GOP candidate over either one.  You should have been voting in the primary that contained your actual favorite candidate. 

No, I didn’t vote for McCain. I thought he was unhinged and way too fucking old to be president. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

No, I didn’t vote for McCain. 

I find that hard to believe considering your anti-Biden policy post today. Biden isn't appreciably different from Obama policy wise. Obama's campaign healthcare policy was even to the left of the eventual ACA. 

This chode is a W fantard.  The most disastrous presidency of our lifetime until the current one --- which was apparent before he was elected a second time -- and this guy wants to talk about Obama's "nacissism" and Hillary riding coattails (hint: she had preemininent qualifications in her own right no matter what else you think about her)...and claims most Dems support abortion on demand until birth. Troll job, right?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

From a Bullock campaign email:

On that one, you've got a governor with 100% name recognition.  So it's not like he needs to spend any money introducing himself.  That's just a good, old-fashioned "I'm better than the other guy" race.

30 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

On that one, you've got a governor with 100% name recognition.  So it's not like he needs to spend any money introducing himself.  That's just a good, old-fashioned "I'm better than the other guy" race.

I never would’ve imagined that democrats could have both senate seats in Arizona and Montana, but it’s a distinct possibility.