Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If anybody tells you that your mask makes them uncomfortable, kindly adopt a condescending tone and tell them "Bless your heart, I'm sorry you're a snowflake and that I triggered you.  Perhaps you can lobby the government for a safe space?"

Not bad. But I prefer to react by tilting my head to the right and putting my index finger up to my ear while looking the uncomfortable snowflake up and down and saying “We’ve got a non-reptilian subject who has become... aware. Send agents to Sector Charlie-Nine to apprehend. Subject is an unattractive, overweight white male and was last seen wearing unfashionable cargo shorts and an ill-fitting, soiled tee shirt with a stupid patriotic slogan on it.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

It’s honestly an interesting thought as to what I would do if someone approached my child/myself regarding my kid wearing a mask. I am a rather laid back non confrontational dude, but I know that I have a reserve of untethered rage that is rarely tapped into. (Usually reserved for Saturday’s in the fall for the past 10+ motherfuckin cunt shit tits goat dick years). 

Like most fathers, anything wrt my kids is the most likely thing to set off that trigger. I’d like to think I could hold it together in front of my children but you just never know what could happen when you cross that line. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hookemATL said:

It’s honestly an interesting thought as to what I would do if someone approached my child/myself regarding my kid wearing a mask. I am a rather laid back non confrontational dude, but I know that I have a reserve of untethered rage that is rarely tapped into. (Usually reserved for Saturday’s in the fall for the past 10+ motherfuckin cunt shit tits goat dick years). 

Like most fathers, anything wrt my kids is the most likely thing to set off that trigger. I’d like to think I could hold it together in front of my children but you just never know what could happen when you cross that line. 

laugh rep for the parenthetical 

On 4/29/2021 at 2:57 PM, BrickHorn said:

Not bad. But I prefer to react by tilting my head to the right and putting my index finger up to my ear while looking the uncomfortable snowflake up and down and saying “We’ve got a non-reptilian subject who has become... aware. Send agents to Sector Charlie-Nine to apprehend. Subject is an unattractive, overweight white male and was last seen wearing unfashionable cargo shorts and an ill-fitting, soiled tee shirt with a stupid patriotic slogan on it.”

You know, as appealing as that sounds, you probably just gave that guy grounds to shoot you.

In the unlikely event that an anti-mask Tuckerite accosts your child and you can’t disengage, I think the proper response is to point out some inane detail about their appearance (clothes, haircut, etc.) and loudly declare that you read a Facebook post calling that a sign of a sex trafficker and ask why a sex trafficker is harassing your child. The more confusing and irrational the better as long as you are loudly calling them a sex trafficker.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Mole said:

In the unlikely event that an anti-mask Tuckerite accosts your child and you can’t disengage, I think the proper response is to point out some inane detail about their appearance (clothes, haircut, etc.) and loudly declare that you read a Facebook post calling that a sign of a sex trafficker and ask why a sex trafficker is harassing your child. The more confusing and irrational the better as long as you are loudly calling them a sex trafficker.

Just toss out a loud "Hey, I saw you on TV, you're not supposed to be within 200 feet of children, I'm going to call the cops on you!"

• Hook 'Em 2

God, I unfortunately saw a clip of the Rudy madness and what pissed me off the most was the Tucker face. Why does he do it?  Why is his thing to look confused and astonished?  My theory is it is supposed to give him the vibe of, “aw shucks, I’m just a guy trying to figure out this confusing world like the rest of the rubes that watch this absurd performance art.  I’m not really just an evil grifter!”

Edited by Biff Tannen

13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

God, I unfortunately saw a clip of the Rudy madness and what pissed me off the most was the Tucker face. Why does he do it?  Why is his thing to look confused and astonished?  My theory is it is supposed to give him the vibe of, “aw shucks, I’m just a guy trying to figure out this confusing world like the rest of the rubes that watch this absurd performance art.  I’m not really just an evil grifter!”

I've kind of wondered if it was some kind of fake "whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn't know you were going to say that, I don't know that I can support that, that's really out there" kind of vibe he was trying to give off, even though he knew full well what the person was probably going to say.

2 hours ago, Mole said:

In hindsight, just look at them and say "Do you know what the 17th letter of the alphabet is? Why aren't you trying to blend in my friend, don't you know, the storm is coming, and in the meantime we are to hide in plain sight and wait for the legitimate President to be sworn in."

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Now do Trump suggesting Lysol and bleach you doll dead eyed fucksack of Salisbury steak and rage.

Not sure where Salisbury steak comes into this. It’s just a ground beef patty with gravy. Not exactly haute cuisine but it’s okay as simple comfort food on a cold, rainy day. I’d choose it before any of the processed chicken products on the Marie Callender’s menu. (Speaking of which, they didn’t even have their lasagna in the freezer the last time I was at the grocery. What’s up with that?)

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not sure where Salisbury steak comes into this. It’s just a ground beef patty with gravy. Not exactly haute cuisine but it’s okay as simple comfort food on a cold, rainy day. I’d choose it before any of the processed chicken products on the Marie Callender’s menu. (Speaking of which, they didn’t even have their lasagna in the freezer the last time I was at the grocery. What’s up with that?)

Do yourself a favor and check out Michelangelo's lasagna and other Italian entrees.  If they have em up there.

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I suspect it's because Tucker's step-mother is an heiress to the Swanson Foods fortune. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

7c041ad6eb313492f7f17ae1dbd9f14b.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Do yourself a favor and check out Michelangelo's lasagna and other Italian entrees.  If they have em up there.

We have it. I’ve tried it. It’s been awhile and I can’t offer an opinion. I’ll have to try it again. I generally tend toward Stouffer’s because it’s local and pretty good. (They used to even own a hotel not far from where I live.)

Currently I’m eating too much Popeyes chicken because they opened a new store a few blocks away a month or so ago. They haven’t gotten my order wrong yet. I never thought about their green beans until I heard they discontinued them and now I’d really like to try them. 

• Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Years ago someone died at the Michelangelo’s plant in around Round Rock, so I’d be leary of eating anything from them.  It could be Soylent Green eye-talian style. 

Still damned tasty.  Mmmm people.

11 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I'm with Tucker--I also want his viewers to die as quickly as possible (whether from Covid or other source).  But I worry that he's being just a bit too over-the-top with it and they might catch on.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I'm with Tucker--I also want his viewers to die as quickly as possible (whether from Covid or other source).  But I worry that he's being just a bit too over-the-top with it and they might catch on.

Speaking of that; I think there's a correlation between Limbaugh's death and Tucker's recent more over-the-top proclamations.   In the right wing media world, someone needs to fill Limbaugh's shoes and Tucker seemingly has decided it's there for the taking.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Is he saying those were all vaccine reaction deaths (I mean, I know that’s what he’s implying to scare people, but does he have some crackpot source claiming this), or is he literally just saying a few thousand people have died after getting a vaccine and it’s not even necessarily caused by the vaccine?

He’s just asking questions. 

(these questions have easily verifiable answers. He knows this. He doesn’t care. His job is to stoke fear and doubt.) 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Is he saying those were all vaccine reaction deaths (I mean, I know that’s what he’s implying to scare people, but does he have some crackpot source claiming this), or is he literally just saying a few thousand people have died after getting a vaccine and it’s not even necessarily caused by the vaccine?

He says near the end “what is the real number who have been killed or injured BY these vaccines.” He went beyond implying to outright claiming.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

Tucker of course leaves out this little nugget about VAERS

VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of possible health problems—also called “adverse events”—after vaccination. As an early warning system, VAERS cannot prove that a vaccine caused a problem. Specifically, a report to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine caused an adverse event. But VAERS can give CDC and FDA important information. If it looks as though a vaccine might be causing a problem, FDA and CDC will investigate further and take action if needed.

Anyone can submit a report to VAERS saying anything. 

VAERS accepts reports from anyone, including patients, family members, healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers.

6 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

He says near the end “what is the real number who have been killed or injured BY these vaccines.” He went beyond implying to outright claiming.

Apparently the loophole is you can say literally anything you want as long as it’s in the form of a question and you do it in the most cunty way possible.

14 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Apparently the loophole is you can say literally anything you want as long as it’s in the form of a question and you do it in the most cunty way possible.

Like the stupid narrator on that "Curse of Oak Island" show. 

"Could it be....??" 

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I watched that clip and all I could think about is how anyone could watch former POTUS Obama speaking, and then voluntarily decide they didn't want anymore of that.  They wanted Trump. 

This is who they’ve always been