Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

16 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I watched it. That was Tucker's schtick he does when he plays stupid and confused to try to drive home a point. Tucker's thing was why would be even be getting involved in this? Aren't we just pushing Russia and China together? He kinda has a point. Tucker is more or less an isolationist.

Yes, an isolationist that is vigorously shoving the cock of every authoritarian leader he can get a personal audience with down his throat.

32 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I watched it. That was Tucker's schtick he does when he plays stupid and confused to try to drive home a point. Tucker's thing was why would be even be getting involved in this? Aren't we just pushing Russia and China together? He kinda has a point. Tucker is more or less an isolationist.

The Black Sea. That's probably even more important than the democracy part.

On 10/28/2021 at 11:23 AM, Red Five said:

I'm also enjoying the mental ping-ponging back and forth between "meh it was a peaceful protest, no big deal" to "FALSE FLAG OPERATION!!" and back.

My psycho right wing friend said something along the lines of “the capital thing was nothing compared to what dems did during the Floyd protests!!!”

So Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Obama, Newsome, Clybur, Susan Rice and like every other elected democrat openly condoned violence during that period

Not a single “republican” elected(besides Cheney) or just a brainwashed everyday person backing maga have come out and condoned January 6th. They actively support Rittenhouse. Babbit is an American hero who got shot by a dirty cop. A mob of raging idiots breaking into the capital with intentions of killing Pelosi, Pence, AOC and many others. 

Fucking enraging 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

My psycho right wing friend said something along the lines of “the capital thing was nothing compared to what dems did during the Floyd protests!!!”

So Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Obama, Newsome, Clybur, Susan Rice and like every other elected democrat openly condoned violence during that period
Not a single “republican” elected(besides Cheney) or just a brainwashed everyday person backing maga have come out and condoned January 6th. They actively support Rittenhouse. Babbit is an American hero who got shot by a dirty cop. A mob of raging idiots breaking into the capital with intentions of killing Pelosi, Pence, AOC and many others. 

Fucking enraging 

Condoned?

On 11/9/2021 at 9:48 AM, Biff Tannen said:

He's the type of conservative that anti-dotard conservatives need to rebuild their party or start a new one.  Our country would be better off with his kind of conservatism as well.  

Wish he would bur we’ll get Ron DeSantis and like it 

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

is that where we want to get involved? that could escalate quite fast. I actually believe Tucker had a good point. 

Also, Romania and Croatia are EU members, newer members but this is a good thing. A specific someone would very much like to break apart the EU because...reasons. This would not be in our favor nor those who favor democratic ideals. A blossoming Ukraine (they are currently a priority partner with the EU and joining that newer group would be anathema to those trying so hard to corral the country and subdue it. That's as far as I'm going off topic, but @David Dennison has a more informed opinion than I believe you do, although your statement regarding Carlson being an isolationist is likely correct, he also supports the opinions of his employer, Lachlan Murdoch.

4 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

Tucker knows what he's doing and he's great at it. What's hard to understand is the wackjob's on Twitter taking the bait every single night. 

Most of the time, but I do think there are times, like this one, where he expected his guest to back him up/support his stand, and all of the sudden he has to dig himself out of a hole and so he goes into Homer Simpson or Phillip Fry squinting mode where he's not sure what he should say.

Edited by atomheartbevo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 9:22 AM, Bravo said:

Tucker doesn't have any positions or know anything, which he proved in that video.

The fact that you think so tells everyone a lot about your IQ.

15 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Tucker doesn't have any positions or know anything, which he proved in that video.

The fact that you think so tells everyone a lot about your IQ.

The fact that he goes by “Bravo” tells me a lot.  Bravado sounds too Mexican.  All of the ex military people I know who go by call signs or silly nicknames are grifters, complete losers or psychopaths.  I’d bet on why not all of the above.   

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

20 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that tweet seems to be down, guessing this one will suffice:

A leaked copy of an email exchange between Hunter Biden and Tucker Carlson suggests that the Fox News host once asked the now president’s son to write a college recommendation letter for his son. Yes, the same Carlson who spent weeks attacking and obsessing over every detail of the Hunter Biden laptop story, asked for a recommendation letter for his son, Buckley, who was trying to get into Georgetown University, Biden’s alma mater. 

“I can’t thank you enough for writing that letter to Georgetown on Buckley’s behalf,” Carlson wrote in a 2014 email to Biden. “So nice of you. I know it’ll help. Hope you’re great and we can all get dinner soon.”

Vice News could not verify the authenticity of the email exchange, and Carlson and Biden did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Anybody else find it kinda weird, our own internal political bullshit aside...that Russia knows more about our stupid people than we know about our stupid people?  I mean, I live and breathe among these people and some teenager across the planet can pinpoint their thinking and what they need to hear way better than I ever could.  

Anybody else find it kinda weird, our own internal political bullshit aside...that Russia knows more about our stupid people than we know about our stupid people?  I mean, I live and breathe among these people and some teenager across the planet can pinpoint their thinking and what they need to hear way better than I ever could.  

Its their job to know them and manipulate them.

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Facebook, Amazon, and Walmart say "Hi!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Tucker Carlson is fuckin spot on. That's why yall hate him so much. 

Then why did his lawyers argue in court he is putting on an act?

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Truthiness?

Edited by Willfully Horn
Truf?
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Willfully Horn said:

Then why did his lawyers argue in court he is putting on an act?

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Truthiness?

Probably same reason Maddow's did previously. 

I am not sure that a pure news US-based national television organization exists. We want to be entertained. Media is going to give you want you want.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

One of the worst both-sides I've seen 

Not sure what is offensive there.  Maddow is just as big of a clown as Tucker. They both reflect the demand/supply dynamic that the brain dead American public asks for and what the media gives them. And when pressed on it, both of their lawyers make the same basic arguments in defense. 

https://timesofsandiego.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/MADDOW-DISMISS.pdf

I mean this is the quote from the NPR piece that was linked by Willfully, so I guess whine to them about it. 

Media lawyers note this is not the first time this sort of defense has been offered. A $10 million libel lawsuit filed by the owners of One America News Network against MSNBC's top star, Rachel Maddow, was dismissed in May when the judge ruled she had stretched the established facts allowably: "The context of Maddow's statement shows reasonable viewers would consider the contested statement to be opinion."

Edited by Anastasis