Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

Tucker has had a successful career and has been insightful in the past. However, he seems to have changed, something is different about him. Could it be the accumulated guilt from years of engaging in pedophilia or did raping and killing that lady boy prostitute in Thailand change him? I don't know. Maybe, he is just a Nazi sympathizer and self loathing meth addict strung out on dick, perhaps, who is to say but he does seem to have changed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Even if you know jack shit about jack shit the constant Orban drumbeat should set off bs detectors. “Why is my TV always telling me how awesome the Hungarian Prime Minister is?”

Remember, these are the dumbest people.  Literally.  The dumbest people in America watch this.

Even if you know jack shit about jack shit the constant Orban drumbeat should set off bs detectors. “Why is my TV always telling me how awesome the Hungarian Prime Minister is?”

Where is this Orban sucking off coming from - apart from the obvious that the GOP would love unchecked power? Is there anything more to it than that I’m
missing?

54 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Remember, these are the dumbest people.  Literally.  The dumbest people in America watch this.

Sadly, I don't think that is accurate. There are plenty of people who wouldn't even know what Tucker is talking about. At least these people are aware there is a country called Hungary even if they aren't aware/don't care or support Orban's fascist tendencies. 

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

Where is this Orban sucking off coming from - apart from the obvious that the GOP would love unchecked power? Is there anything more to it than that I’m
missing?

I can’t think of anything other than the obvious. I think the obvious is sufficient to explain it. He’s a model for turning a democracy into a fascist dictatorship and he’s an easy sell to the Fox News audience since George Soros is already a favorite bogeyman of theirs. With Orban they have a common enemy. Plus Putin likes Orban so it’s all wrapped up with a nice little bow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

missing?

Orban has engaged in a carefully crafted, targeted influence campaign within American conservatism.  He is ensuring he has a vocal, influential constituency to cover his flank and keep U.S. criticism of his policies moderated.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

missing?

There has been entire movement amongst the younger thought leaders on the political right to abandon classical liberalism and move towards illiberalism which is what zone obran has done in Hungary.

These people don't simply want power for the sake of power, they want to restructure American Democracy in a way that will make the Nation stronger. They believe that Western Liberal Democracy has weaknesses and by moving American Conservative thought out of the framework of classical liberalism to this illiberal framework they can drive the nation forward the way Obran has done.

TLDR, the American Right no longer believes in Western Liberal Democracy and is bringing 1930's Nationalism back into style.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

On 1/9/2022 at 3:32 PM, Shady Ray said:

Oh yeah, he is running. Already trying to out-Evangelical even the most batshit crazy of the Evangelicals:

I mean, regardless of one's position on Israel, I think we can all agree that there are, in fact, "more important tasks of the Sec of State than standing for Israel."

His entire speech at the Zionist Organization of America last month was completely insane.

He literally says that Americans must “renew our commitment to putting America and Israel and our values first,” and says that American support for Israel “a perfect expression of American patriotism because it demonstrates our ability to recognize and defend our own democratic interests and our values with absolute moral clarity.” He also basically calls Biden an anti-semite:

No one says this kind of wild-ass shit unless they are going to try and win a Republican nomination.

For more Pompeo hits:

https://zoa.org/2021/12/10444659-at-zoa-gala-secy-pompeo-gave-the-greatest-most-pro-israel-speech-ever-delivered-by-a-public-official/

Just now seeing this. Umm, this is batshit crazy. Am I right? 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/20/2022 at 10:10 PM, F250 said:

Tucker has had a successful career and has been insightful in the past. However, he seems to have changed, something is different about him. Could it be the accumulated guilt from years of engaging in pedophilia or did raping and killing that lady boy prostitute in Thailand change him? I don't know. Maybe, he is just a Nazi sympathizer and self loathing meth addict strung out on dick, perhaps, who is to say but he does seem to have changed.

Like many of them he probably fucked underage boys or girls and is now furiously trying to save his own ass. It’s exactly what Newt and Dershowitz are doing. Potential Prison time is a very good motivation.

• Hook 'Em 1