Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

15 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Tucker: "There have been reports on line, that seem credible... i don't know if they are true.."

but yeah, let's go ahead and talk about it and assume it is true.

Edited by yoladu

What more do they need to know?  We literally saw her get shot while trying to climb through a door/window after being told to stop.  Capitol security forces reacted as they should’ve.  Maybe she should’ve just complied and not tried to overthrow our government? 

How many lawsuits have to come out saying that Tucker Carlson and other similar shows on Fox are not considered news for viewers to understand the reality television they’re watching and taking as news? (I know the answer but god damnit it’s infuriating)

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

What more do they need to know?  We literally saw her get shot while trying to climb through a door/window after being told to stop.  Capitol security forces reacted as they should’ve.  Maybe she should’ve just complied and not tried to overthrow our government? 

How many lawsuits have to come out saying that Tucker Carlson and other similar shows on Fox are not considered news for viewers to understand the reality television they’re watching and taking as news? (I know the answer but god damnit it’s infuriating)

Shouldn’t take a confession in a lawsuit to establish that. His bewildering inanities should speak for themselves. But hey, feelings and emotions.

well of course, you're gonna use just the plain chocolate ones on your dick.  There's a circular symmetry to them, they have a flow to them.  You can't do that shit with a peanut M&M, those things are all oblong and shit...they could flick off in any number of unpredictable directions.  Jesus Tucker, think it through man...you're a fucking 'journalist' 

well of course, you're gonna use just the plain chocolate ones on your dick.  There's a circular symmetry to them, they have a flow to them.  You can't do that shit with a peanut M&M, those things are all oblong and shit...they could flick off in any number of unpredictable directions.  Jesus Tucker, think it through man...you're a fucking 'journalist' 

Some of us need to use a Marathon bar, but you do you.
  • Haha 1

Well I like to make a little rainbow themed lineup on there.  Yeah, sometimes I don't "last" 7 colors, but you gotta have goals.  

The only thing critical I'd have to say to General Milley would be: 

"You mean you didn't understand it already? It's not exactly an evolving concept, and it's not particularly new, either."

Edited by hpslugga

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

everything is cyclical, right?  i mean, poor whites in the south used to vote dem, and now are entrenched trumpers.  so maybe the next logical step is democrats getting the military vote.  i don't have the numbers in front of me, but i think the gap has been closing now for decades.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

everything is cyclical, right?  i mean, poor whites in the south used to vote dem, and now are entrenched trumpers.  so maybe the next logical step is democrats getting the military vote.  i don't have the numbers in front of me, but i think the gap has been closing now for decades.

It’s not going over well with the friends I’ve mentioned it to, whom I either served with, or who served at other times/places.  General Milley has done multiple combat tours as a junior officer, was a Green Beret, etc. and fucking Tucker couldn’t even make it through a few weeks of basic training.  

• Rage+1 1

All these Republicans losing their shit over the thoughts of this should have been bitching after 9/11 about the Bush administration trying to push through Total Information Awareness, the Information Awareness Office,  and the creation of the Department of Homeland Security.

Shit, look at that fucking logo, it's an Alex Jones' wet dream.

IAO-logo.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Surprised Tucker isn't wearing tin foil on the air.

Wait- "journalist" who won't cover actual efforts to monitor journalists under former administration now worries that he's being monitored?

Shit, like people can't just turn on the TV and get a sense of his ideologies?

Edited by NWBuck

I'm going to laugh if it turns out that one of those librool journalists he likes to hobnob with and talk shit about others, listened to him raving about some new story he's going to crack, and passed the info on to a friend, who then fucked around with Tucker.

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

All these Republicans losing their shit over the thoughts of this should have been bitching after 9/11 about the Bush administration trying to push through Total Information Awareness, the Information Awareness Office,  and the creation of the Department of Homeland Security.

Shit, look at that fucking logo, it's an Alex Jones' wet dream.

IAO-logo.png

Example No. 3,219 how GWB foreshadowed all of this creeping authoritarianism on the right. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Great fucking publicity for Tucker though, and the fucking NSA fell for it.  It's not that easy to get a member of the DNI's community to publicly issue a statement that the whole world can see that says you're not a target of theirs, while tacitly suggesting you might be a target of theirs.  Might as well just cut him a check while you're at it. 

Of course, the funniest part of all this is what Tucker and the NSA both implied.  The reason he might be surveyed is because he corresponds with bad actors from unfriendly governments who he thinks are just good news sources, but are actually playing him.  Many media mouthpieces for Trump are suffering the same fate.  Trump himself doesn't even understand that his communications with certain foreign agents is monitored because he's too stupid to understand he's an ostensible asset.