Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

it is good for America to protect its citizens from known adversaries that try to manipulate its citizens 

Fox News continues to spew anti-American rhetoric. It is working. It is dividing the country. 

The Fox News crowd is angry that they can't talk to Russians without anybody knowing.

But if somebody in Russia called Hunter Biden, you can bet it would be 24/7 coverage on Fox News.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Tucker: "Should we even trust black men to be cops? CAN we trust them? They're mostly radical marxist criminal thugs! Would you hire Osama Bin Laden to protect your church?!"

You made that up, right?  It’s hard to tell for sure these days. 

• Hook 'Em 1

supposedly, he's a decent angler.  So he can only be 99% trash.  What cracks me up is the watch he wears to go fishing.  Reminds me of the little ladies watch that Trump wears to go golfing/play tennis. 

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What cracks me up is the watch he wears to go fishing.  Reminds me of the little ladies watch that Trump wears to go golfing/play tennis. 

That's the fashion of the day for anglers with waists bigger than their chests. They think it makes them look like Brad Pitt in A River Runs Through It

What the...?!: - 'A River Runs Through It' Open Thread

Edited by washparkhorn
Technical hoodies are so much better.

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Tucker's eating up all of this attention.  

He looks scared to me. Here is a little more. 

When a local fly fishing guide spotted Tucker Carlson at a sporting goods store in Livingston, Montana, he did not waste time. “You are the worst human being known to mankind. I want you to know that,” Dan Bailey can be heard telling Carlson in a video posted to his Instagram page Friday night.

Bailey wrote, “This man has killed more people with vaccine misinformation, he has supported extreme racism, he is a fascist and does more to rip this country apart than anyone that calls themselves an American.”

“This person has no affiliation with our business, other than he shares the same name as our founder, who passed away in 1982. To be clear, we treat every customer equally and respectfully. Our staff was professional and cordial to Mr. Carlson, as we are with all of our customers,” the store’s owner, Dale Sexton, said in a statement.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-tucker-carlson-worst-human-being-montana-20210725-bdumunqblvfb3dbpodkh7k3csy-story.html

Tucker shouldn't be so cocky. That's grizzly country. The free people there aren't trapped in the Fox News Silo. 

The country around Livingston is beautiful. An excellent movie shot there is Certain Women. 

Spoiler

Certain Women Trailer (2016)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Tucker's eating up all of this attention.  

He didn't look too confident.

And I bet this shit bugs him, because he's used to one of two things - being able to spout shit without anybody giving him any negative face-to-face feedback, and/or having people fawn all over him.

Tucker named his son "Buckley".

That's up there with fucking Kyle Busch naming his son "Brexton" (I think @RPM has commented on that before).

It's like they want their sons to get their asses kicked, and to be mocked behind their backs.

Might as well just have named them Sue.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

He didn't look too confident.

And I bet this shit bugs him, because he's used to one of two things - being able to spout shit without anybody giving him any negative face-to-face feedback, and/or having people fawn all over him.

Especially white fishing guide demographic.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Where can I send this man a beer?

Compliments to this man for being so cool. When Carlson puts his hands on him he resisted what I would have felt as an unstoppable urge to propel him away from me into the tables and chairs with a mighty shove. 

This guy was better than that. He does it with talk. And it's beautiful.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

He looks scared to me. Here is a little more. 

Tucker shouldn't be so cocky. That's grizzly country. The free people there aren't trapped in the Fox News Silo. 

Reveal hidden contents

Certain Women Trailer (2016)

Have you BEEN to Montana??? People like Mr Bailey are rarer than the grizzly. For the record, there are only and estimated 800 grizzlies up here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

Never raised his voice. Never got in his face. Never threatened physical violence. Just matter-of-factly told him what a worthless, waste of space he is.

Get fucked Fox

I still don’t think this was far enough, but good on him for staying out of handcuffs. 

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

Never raised his voice. Never got in his face. Never threatened physical violence. Just matter-of-factly told him what a worthless, waste of space he is.

Get fucked Fox

Yeah I thought he was very calm, especially when Tucker started to put his hand lightly in his chest.  

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

DF3BCF8B-F743-49A5-BC7C-8F960C13FE54.jpeg

Grift or not if Fox News viewers can listen to someone espousing progressive policies like M4A I'm for it. If Dems actually fought for progressive policies people wouldn't have to go on Tucker fucking Carlson to get their message out.