Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

5 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Jesus Christ. Winding down a long day of daily routines, work, commuting, and kids shit, and then you decide that a good way to tie a bow on the day is to watch cable TV news yak yak daily outrage bullshit? 

To each their own, but that sounds like hell on earth. 

Ha, honestly it’s rare that I catch more than 15 or 20 minutes of his show per week. I just happened to watch Tucker’s intro last night strangely. 

50 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I’ve been called worse. 

She’s not a cable news person by any stretch. But if we get the kids down in a timely manner we’ll catch Tucker from time to time. 

also, never forget:

181215121130-jakelin-amei-rosmery-caal-m

she looks filthy. such a tragedy, and this is an example of the people trying to escape a terrible place and come here for a better life.

Edited by hayden_horn

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

also, never forget:

she looks filthy. such a tragedy, and this is an example of the people trying to escape a terrible place and come here for a better life.

In a dim lit room with hundreds of computer screens blaring out artificial light images...

”Chrispy” adjusts his headset, takes another bite out of his stale sandwich, and begins slowly tapping on the keyboard his reply. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mole said:

I’m not concerned with their intent, just that it represented a small step away from a healthy society.

It would be an extremely unhealthy society that placed a legal or even moral obligation on private actors to platform the speech of other private citizens. How would it even work? Ideology quotas?

Who would enforce them? How would they even be described?

No, my friend, this is simply the marketplace of ideas at work, and white men are really upset about it because they no longer have absolutist control over every sphere of American existence.

22 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

also, never forget:

I feel badly for economic migrants and understand their plight, but they should not be given asylum. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

The right to free speech does not mean that your free speech comes without consequences.  

It does if you're a pussy-ass snowflake.

Plot twist: it turns out that the biggest whiny pussy ass snowflakes in America are self-styled "conservatives."  There's never been a greater collection of gutless pussy ass cowards in human history.  Italian POWs make fun of modern American "conservatives" for their cowardice.

• Like 1

"economic migrants" is the new dog whistle. everyone knows what you mean when you say a phrase like that.

fleeing starvation? economic migrant, who will make the us poorer, dirtier, and and more divided.

fleeing violence? economic migrant, who will make the us poorer, dirtier, and and more divided.

fleeing autocracy? unless it's communist cuba, economic migrant, who will make the us poorer, dirtier, and and more divided.

13 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

"economic migrants" is the new dog whistle. everyone knows what you mean when you say a phrase like that.

fleeing starvation? economic migrant, who will make the us poorer, dirtier, and and more divided.

fleeing violence? economic migrant, who will make the us poorer, dirtier, and and more divided.

fleeing autocracy? unless it's communist cuba, economic migrant, who will make the us poorer, dirtier, and and more divided.

Poorer.  Dirtier.  More divided.

Methinks the Trumpkins need a mirror....

4ED204A900000578-0-image-a-11_1533391569

• Like 1

Tucker is selling a product. To the advertisers. You are the product, if you watch his show. But the advertisers also advertise on other shows, other networks.

What, you thought you were special, Tucker? Sorry, bow tie boy; you're not. You've put your customers, the advertisers, in a tough spot where they have to figure out if your audience is worth the business they'll lose when their regular customers hear that they advertise on the show of a fucking overt racist. Not a good business decision, Tucker. Some of them have decided your audience of racists isn't worth jeopardizing the rest of their customer base. Too bad; whining about it won't help. Maybe stop being racist. Probably too late, though.

06b922beb2e95daf0004bc338bc7456f--jerry-

Edited by Bat Guano

Tucker has my support. As y’all know, I thoroughly enjoyed his latest book. I watch his show when I want to subject myself to political TV. Having a frank discussion about illegal immigration is prime opportunity for those opposed to curbing it to call you a racist and a fascist. I have watched him on TV since he was on Crossfire on CNN. He is not a racist in my book. I will make sure to watch his show tonight and the rest of the week. Keep speaking the truth Tucker.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

5 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Tucker has my support. As y’all know, I thoroughly enjoyed his latest book. I watch his show when I want to subject myself to political TV. Having a frank discussion about illegal immigration is prime opportunity for those opposed to curbing it to call you a racist and a fascist. I have watched him on TV since he was on Crossfire on CNN. He is not a racist in my book. 

You have a book?

Bad news, dude....

unnamed-file.jpg?fit=810,540

10 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Tucker has my support. As y’all know, I thoroughly enjoyed his latest book. I watch his show when I want to subject myself to political TV. Having a frank discussion about illegal immigration is prime opportunity for those opposed to curbing it to call you a racist and a fascist. I have watched him on TV since he was on Crossfire on CNN. He is not a racist in my book. I will make sure to watch his show tonight and the rest of the week. Keep speaking the truth Tucker.

Lol.  You’re a special brand of stupid.  As if your dumbass watching him has any bearing on anything.  Hey, a billion dollar company dropped Tucker, let’s discuss... Cue shit for brains walking in...’Well, I’m still gonna watch him!!!!’

I’m sure Tucker can feel good about some cocksucker in Houston watching him. I promise Tucker and your parents are very proud of you.  Good job/good effort.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Turkleton said:

I never will understand why you lefties can't say the word illegal (contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law). It's really not hard. Come on, let's all say it together----il·le·gal

I was just told, by the attorney for the president of the united states, that breaking the law is no big deal.  

So, you'll understand my confusion at the cognitive dissonance emanating from the MAGA crowd.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Turkleton said:

I never will understand why you lefties can't say the word illegal (contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law). It's really not hard. Come on, let's all say it together----il·le·gal

You mean illegal, like colluding with a foreign government to steal an election, or like laundering Russian oligarchs' money, or like committing campaign finance felonies, or like profiting from foreign investments while president, or like obstructing justice, or like raping 17 women?  That kind of illegal?

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

That’s because you’re a moron

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Turkleton said:

Damn. You got this post shoved right up your fucking ass, you dolt. 

Illegal.

Btw, Tucker didn’t even say ILLEGAL immigration makes us poorer, dirtier and divided.  He said MASS immigration does this.  So, there’s really not even an alternative explanation to the clip.  He just spells it out that he doesn’t like foreigners, regardless of legality. 

I will just refer you back to the John Oliver clip I posted yesterday in Caravan thread.

2 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You spank it while watching Tucker, don't you?