Texas vs Providence- Friday, 8pm on ESPN2

Goo Punch

On 12/28/2018 at 3:28 PM, Goo Punch said:

We've been over this in pretty great detail to this point, and there's zero chance that he was sick. Nobody gets so severely sick in the morning that he's ruled out of a game hours before it even starts, only to find himself happily jumping around and dancing at said basketball game. The story that he was sick is clearly bullshit.

LOL okay.

You sure are a big fan of this "great detail" idea since you've used it in your last two posts.

You're basically the only guy who's 100% sure he was sick. Which makes very little sense. If he were being held out for some other reason why wouldn't they just announce that? Maybe you could ask QAnon or Alex Jones?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, MotownHorn said:

LOL okay.

You sure are a big fan of this "great detail" idea since you've used it in your last two posts.

You're basically the only guy who's 100% sure he was sick. Which makes very little sense. If he were being held out for some other reason why wouldn't they just announce that? Maybe you could ask QAnon or Alex Jones?

Hey, idiot- you are so far out of the loop you can't even see it and yet you're in here talking shit. You're the only one here who doesn't know wtf he's talking about and yet you're the only one being an ass about it. Typical of you.

I genuinely have no clue how youve managed to miss the lengthy conversation that's been had on this topic, but yes you stupid dick head, a whole bunch of us have been talking about this for a week now, and everyone except you knows that Roach wasn't actually sick. They literally fucking announced that he wasn't actually sick during the broadcast of our last game you fucking dunce. Shaka benched him for reasons related to his play. And we've talked about THAT fact in great detail since then. You've somehow managed to avoid seeing any of this and yet here you are running your mouth as if you *aren't* the only person on this board who isn't up to date on this subject. Jesus you're an idiot.

Edited by Goo Punch

15 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Hey, idiot- you are so far out of the loop you can't even see it and yet you're in here talking shit. You're the only one here who doesn't know wtf he's talking about and yet you're the only one being an ass about it. Typical of you.

I genuinely have no clue how youve managed to miss the lengthy conversation that's been had on this topic, but yes you stupid dick head, a whole bunch of us have been talking about this for a week now, and everyone except you knows that Roach wasn't actually sick. They literally fucking announced that he wasn't actually sick during the broadcast of our last game you fucking dunce. Shaka benched him for reasons related to his play. And we've talked about THAT fact in great detail since then. You've somehow managed to avoid seeing any of this and yet here you are running your mouth as if you *aren't* the only person on this board who isn't up to date on this subject. Jesus you're an idiot.

You know who else is sick? 

On 12/31/2018 at 3:52 PM, Goo Punch said:

If Smart and Texas were deceptive about Roach being sick, the question of "why" deserves an answer.  Roach has been sat for other non-disclosed behavioral issues, why go the sick route for the P game?  What benefit does Shaka get from putting out this deception?  Why not just say Roach is sitting for undisclosed reasons due to behavior? 

32 minutes ago, dogbreath said:

If Smart and Texas were deceptive about Roach being sick, the question of "why" deserves an answer.  Roach has been sat for other non-disclosed behavioral issues, why go the sick route for the P game?  What benefit does Shaka get from putting out this deception?  Why not just say Roach is sitting for undisclosed reasons due to behavior? 

If there's anybody who Shaka has been honest in the reasons for benching, it's Snoop. He was honest about why Roach came off the bench earlier this season, was honest about why he missed the first game of the season, there's not really a valid reason for why he would lie about this game specifically.

Edited by Bitterwhiteguy

1 hour ago, dogbreath said:

exactly. that's the question. and at this point i don't even care what the answer is, because i'm sick of the disingenuous nature of everything that comes out of shaka smart's mouth. very similar to how sick everyone was of mack's shtick towards the end of his time in charge. the same way it got on your nerves when mack was talking about how he was "breaking his back out here recruiting" , (eye roll and jlaw gif), and how everyone was good kids who tried hard, i'm sick of shaka's platitudes, his coach speak, and just his bullshit. i'm moving on from simply not liking him as a coach to getting really sick of everything about him.

this latest saga of "what's really going on with roach" is, for me anyway, not actually about what's going on with roach, but with the wall that shaka has put up around his program. i don't know if the LHN coverage of Shaka's program has shrunk by 90% since he started here because he likes it that way or if that was for other reasons, but it is beyond clear that this guy has no intentions of ever opening up about his program. "we need to do a better job of being true to our process" and bullshit like that. no motherfucker, we need to figure out who our best players are and then teach them how to play basketball better. 

i don't want to hear any bitching about me bringing up rick barnes because it is 100% germane to this, and those of you who still can't handle seeing his name mentioned need to grow up. I *love* Rick Barnes' no-punches-held style, and i am growing to mega loathe shaka's style where nothing he says or does is honest or substantive. if he could coach the way he recruits then fine. but when you're this terrible as a coach, these aspects of your personality will start wearing on the people who support your program.

Edited by Goo Punch

On 12/31/2018 at 4:52 PM, Goo Punch said:

That’s quite a meltdown. You run out of Vagisil or something?

Edited by MotownHorn
  • Like 1