2019 OT Isaiah Hookfin

Machinator

1 hour ago, Istian said:

Unfortunately this is incorrect. My dad lives in Waco so I'm there often. Potbelly and In-N-Out are both there. Not sure about the rest. 

Damn, they got a sandwich shop and fast-food burgers now?  Sounds like Waco is lit.

Nice pick up.  Looks very athletic.  Hook fin Horns.

I think 2020 is the optimistic side of his development curve. Unless he enters the program already in the 280ish range, he's going to need a lot of time in the weight room before he can (or at least, should) sniff a two-deep.
He is a good physical prospect, though.

This. His mechanics aren’t good (based only on his hudl film). He wrestles the big DLs and likes to throw skinny guys around. Big? Yeah, but I hope he’s coachable.

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Hah fuck Rhule's playing in year one bullshit

Rhule sounds like he needs to take the loss, pussy.  Baylor's rightful place in the our world is taking players Texas didn't want enough or that were desperate for early playing time.  

Edited by Lhorn

Has Hoofkin only played 2 seasons of football? I saw this post on reddit which seems to suggest it.

"I taught this kid as a sophomore when he was injured and still doing band. He's an awesome person, I'm super excited to see him at my alma mater."

His Hudl is also only 2 seasons old.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/9348816/Isaiah-Hookfin

So even knowing that Rhule wanted to sell him on early play time?