2023 Republican Government Shutdown: Same Shit, Same Story

horn4life

The 12 Senate Republicans who voted in support of the resolution were: Roger Wicker of Mississippi, Marco Rubio of Florida, Rob Portman of Ohio, Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania, Roy Blunt of Missouri, Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, Mitt Romney of Utah, Rand Paul of Kentucky, Jerry Moran of Kansas and Mike Lee of Utah.

11 minutes ago, retread said:

PlainBackEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

Anyone with a lick of sense sees the textbook Blitzkrieg tactics that people who stand to make $billions will employ.....and 40% of America rabidly cheers a man who insists that what we need is a fortified Maginot line.

Dear God, we are the stupidest fucking country.

13 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Anyone with a lick of sense sees the textbook Blitzkrieg tactics that people who stand to make $billions will employ.....and 40% of America rabidly cheers a man who insists that what we need is a fortified Maginot line.

Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man.   -George Patton

I bet 99% of Trumpsters are also Patton worshipers; I also bet not one of them would take the word of on of America's greatest tactical generals over that of the Cunt in Chief. 

15 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The GOP senators who voted with Trump on this emergency resolution are going to feel pretty stupid when President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez starts issuing orders.

Several have already stated that they are FIRMLY against any future (dem) president using these powers and they are willing to support legislation to prove it (as long as it isn’t retroactive or can be applied to trump).

19 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Veto “signing ceremony” this afternoon. I guess odds do not favor 8 senators flipping, and both TX senators firmly on record supporting this garbage. So much for small government and support for land owners 

Time to get the Monkey Wrench Gang back together if they actually try to take land from citizens and build a stupid fucking wall.

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

What if the wall is high enough and peaks right on the edge of space?  Now who's stupid?  The answer is you.  Now you are stupid.  Game.  Set.  Yahtzee.  3D Cheese.

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Time to get the Monkey Wrench Gang back together if they actually try to take land from citizens and build a stupid fucking wall.

I would be surprised if there is any plan in place to build the whole wall. Not even a rough sketch. I would also be surprised if the WH is providing any direction to the DHS/USCBP construction groups at the border outside of Look Busy or Do Something.

• 4 years later...
  • Pancho changed the title to 2023 Republican Government Shutdown: Same Shit, Same Story
9 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I assure you she is exponentially smarter than every single mouth breather on that site.

I dunno. They are pretty clever. They say Let's Go Brandon and no one has any idea what they mean because they thought up an uncrackable code.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Hey now, I read in the CR complaint thread that they are making super sereal and important conservative points and we're just a hateful cabal. 

I just watched the clip where AOC asked them if they had evidence of crimes committed and they said no. Reminded me of a certain impeachment trial here in Texas.

34 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I know Surly doesn't have the notoriety that the Shag had, but I wonder if tigerdoppings has any awareness of this board. 

There is a pretty silly poster who claims to be a Texas fan who has repped this site for its sports insights but dragged it for troglodyte political takes

• Haha 1