Peak Higdon

Rimbo

9 hours ago, ousux said:

Speaking of danger_snax, whenever he wakes from his bake and finds the shag deserted..

He's gonna freak out...man.

He's one of only two people I finally just put on "ignore." Even if I'd thought he was actually trying to communicate some cognitive thought (which I still doubt), I knew I wasn't savvy enough to decode it anyway. 

35 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Per his sad little Twitter, he's a "Regional Recruiting Analyst #MichiganState#NorthCarolinaState #SouthFlorida#Florida"

Looks like he's mostly doing Florida 247 coverage. He's their problem now.

So he's still Strong's mouthpiece. Mostly South Florida and whatever Strong hears about other Florida recruits and NC State recruits who want to play in Florida. I wonder what his Michigan State connection is?

Bobby Burton was Mack's mouthpiece. Probably the reason you don't hear from Burton as much anymore, his main source is gone. 

I'm glad Herman doesn't have one. As far as I know he doesn't. 

1 hour ago, Gut Wagon said:

He's one of only two people I finally just put on "ignore." Even if I'd thought he was actually trying to communicate some cognitive thought (which I still doubt), I knew I wasn't savvy enough to decode it anyway. 

Some people start their day with a crossword puzzle, others with sudoku. I like starting mine figuring out a dangersnax post.

4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

So he's still Strong's mouthpiece. Mostly South Florida and whatever Strong hears about other Florida recruits and NC State recruits who want to play in Florida. I wonder what his Michigan State connection is?

Bobby Burton was Mack's mouthpiece. Probably the reason you don't hear from Burton as much anymore, his main source is gone. 

I'm glad Herman doesn't have one. As far as I know he doesn't. 

To be fair, Burton dates back to the Mackovic days.