Cam Rising is on the transfer portal...

Fug

12 minutes ago, kevwun said:

I can't wait until high school seniors start sitting out part or most of their last year in high school.  You know it's coming.

I plan on having my kids sit out all the way from birth until the NFL.  Save the wear and tear.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:
8 minutes ago, justhookit said:
FWIW Rising was telling teammates early in the season that he was thinking of transferring. I heard about it at the USC game. So this has absolutely nothing to do with Sams play this year.

Was he an EE? If not that decision was fast in the time frame of getting there and thinking of leaving.

Both he and Casey Thompson were EEs.

2 hours ago, justhookit said:

FWIW Rising was telling teammates early in the season that he was thinking of transferring. I heard about it at the USC game. So this has absolutely nothing to do with Sams play this year.

Austin is far from California. Sometimes it's that simple. We'll see how it plays out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

So your saying there’s a chance!!   Really hope Rising stays, he would most likely get playing time next year.  Keep him and let Shane go if he wants.  

Someone said many moons ago that Shane was set to graduate in Dec.  I predicted he would grad transfer if that was the case, but I'm not sure if that happened though.  

10 minutes ago, SDG said:

Someone said many moons ago that Shane was set to graduate in Dec.  I predicted he would grad transfer if that was the case, but I'm not sure if that happened though.  

I mean assuming competition is real, even if Shane stays it doesn’t make him QB2. At least I want to believe that. 

Graduating in December would mean he graduated in 2 1/2 years. That's highly doubtful. More than likely he's graduating this May or summer with 2 years of eligibility still remaining.

34 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:
23 hours ago, SDG said:

Graduating in December would mean he graduated in 2 1/2 years. That's highly doubtful. More than likely he's graduating this May or summer with 2 years of eligibility still remaining.

3 years and it’s possible if you have an easy Major.

5 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:
43 minutes ago, Pasken said:
3 years and it’s possible if you have an easy Major.

Was Shane an early in enrollee?

Yes.  I believe he CJ both were.  

Edited by SDG
I may have been wrong on stats as I have PTSD from CS years.

Just now, Tired of Lurking said:

I think Rising is gone. Thompson was always part of the QB huddle with Sam and Shane. Don't remember seeing Rising once last night.

He was there.  Just stood there and chatted with other bench warmers.   He didn’t put his sugar bowl shirt on at the end.  Who knows what he does.

On 12/22/2018 at 11:23 AM, Patrick Bateman said:

Do your own work next time..... It's not hard.

And yes, with Sam probably a no doubt starter for 2 years, he probably wants to go somewhere with a better chance of starting.  This is the new era of college football.  Imagine what happens when they get rid of sitting out a year.

Yeah, not that hard to provide a source when you're starting a new thread either.

Start a thread, do the work.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

utah has shitty drink laws.

Yeah they do, just got back from Park City last week and the domestic beer was very weak (2.0).  But if you bought at a restaurant and bought Mexican beer, it was more 'normal'.  Strangely though, domestic beer bought at a liquor store was similar to TX, nevertheless, a lot to process.

Edited by jdhorn92

Just now, jdhorn92 said:

Yeah they do, just got back from Park City last week and the beer was very weak (2.0).  But if you bought at a restaurant and bough Mexican beer, it was more 'normal'.

was at a gentlemens club in SLC and couldn't have more than 2 drinks on the table at once..

WACK! ruined titties for me that evening.

• Haha 1