Texas transfer portal talk

BurntOrangeBlooded15

5 minutes ago, UhhhIdk said:

I don’t understand it. Haven’t posters with insider knowledge plus the $9.95ers raved about this guy? With this defense how does he not even get a chance? Looks like a guy that can play well in space as well for this conference. 

Do you not Herman, bro?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, squeegeedegg said:

He unfortunately made several mental mistakes in limited time vs Rice last year and I believe Herman and his silly ass just stopped thinking about giving him more run.  How that doesn't also apply to guys like Brewer, Mitchell, Ingram, the entire '18 db group etc idfk

In a game (the only game besides Utah) in which we thoroughly dominated from start to finish?

My money is on Orlando not utilizing him (shocker!) and Ash, for whatever reason, not liking him too much but that knee surgery probably didn't help either. 

Regardless, the kid should be playing more than special teams and doesn't align at all with how Herman's philosophy on playing time goes out. 

Also, how in the Mississippi fuck do we get a rotation that no one can decipher but not this kid included in it? That's even more baffling to me. 

There is no way Ash is not using the kid if he wasn't the better option. We are already converting guys from other positions, giving scholarships and play time to a walk on (looking pretty decent too) and playing a guy who doesn't want to be here.  Whether the surgery issue or something else, the kid would have played if he were better.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

the kid would have played if he were better.

We've seen many examples where this very blatantly wasn't the case, even in this season. I'm not sure what your suggesting can be said for a guy who has been a starter on special teams since he stepped foot on campus. All I'm saying is that I'll give him the benefit of doubt before Ash or Herman. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

We've seen many examples where this very blatantly wasn't the case, even in this season. I'm not sure what your suggesting can be said for a guy who has been a starter on special teams since he stepped foot on campus. All I'm saying is that I'll give him the benefit of doubt before Ash or Herman. 

Who on defense since Ash has been here?

8 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

In a game (the only game besides Utah) in which we thoroughly dominated from start to finish?

My money is on Orlando not utilizing him (shocker!) and Ash, for whatever reason, not liking him too much but that knee surgery probably didn't help either. 

Regardless, the kid should be playing more than special teams and doesn't align at all with how Herman's philosophy on playing time goes out. 

Also, how in the Mississippi fuck do we get a rotation that no one can decipher but not this kid included in it? That's even more baffling to me. 

Did he fuck Michelle?

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

This makes it sound like it wasn't Byron's idea to transfer.

So she's going out of her way to comment on a very fringe story that concerns very few people and asking OTHER people if they have jobs or better things to do?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

So you are a coach that is at practice everyday?

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Luka Skywalker said:

It feels like MuthaHustla sees Byron as her meal ticket.  She's not going to let him ride the pine for another couple years.  I think she will be disappointed though.  If Byron couldn't get meaningful PT at LB with the shit show we have trotting out there then how the hell is he gonna make it in the NFL?

Well his position is one that has Ossai, but his inability to beat out both Leitao and Bush is the real problem.

• 2 weeks later...