Game 12: Texas vs UT-Arlington, 7 PM, LHN

Machinator

I'd start Ramey, Long, Febres, DO, and Hayes. 

Sub Coleman and Roach in liberally for Ramey, Long and Febres and go with the three of that group who are playing best after the half.

Give DO, Hepa, and Hamm as close to equal time in the first half and slant 2nd half playing time based on 1st half performance.

If Simms plays poorly when he comes in to spell Hayes, use DO and/or Hamm as the backup Center and let Hepa get more run at Forward. 

Throw Liddell in the mix too if Febres, Roach, Hepa and DO are not getting it done.

Since there has been little consistency in performance from game to game (save maybe Hayes), I think you have to start the 5 guys who played best the previous game for the next several games until someone earns a permanent spot in the rotation.  Starting Coleman, Roach, Febres, DO and Simms multiple games with certainly hasn't shown any point differential, chemistry, iq or passion benefits...  So, time to open the depth chart up (as should have been done after the first lackluster performance) on a game to game basis for a while.

Just now, Machinator said:

Thus far, the most improved sophomore on the team is the guy nobody expected to contribute coming into the season.

I like that when he gets the ball down low his first action is towards the rim.  I mean, I know they're smaller than most teams, but still, only good can come from that.