Looking for incredible musical performances

UTGrad98

I always love seeing/hearing something unique that I havent seen before. Can be covers, live shows,  singing / instrumental, whatever. Just something where you say , "This is the best performance of this I have ever heard."

Something like this...

Or this....IMO this is the best performance of Beethoven's 9th out there. From a 1977 recording.

Ive listened to many, many versions of this symphony.  Nothing comes close to this. The 4 soloists are incredible. 

Anna Tomowa-Sintow/Soprano

Agnes Baltsa/Contralto

Peter Schreier/Tenor

José Van Dam/Bass

Or this...

OK last 1 really. Super rare version of Simon and Garfunkel, Live at Granada. You need to go to 2:00 in to hear 59th street bridge song. The last version I had bookmarked got taken down. The harmony here is the best they have done live on this song IMO. Youtube didnt allow embedding on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS4KPTKlqS8

First off check out the Spotify Sessions on Spotify (duh). Little mini concerts with various artists. Jason Isbell’s version of Children of Children on there is epic. Sia’s whole set is excellent.

Then follow @talented_musicians and @solo_section on Instagram and prepare for some amazing stuff.

This is a little off topic but could be considered "unique".

I signed up for this service that hosts secret location underground house concerts in 425 cities worldwide.  You sign up, petition to get on the list and pay $15 for a ticket.  On the day of the show they text you the address.  Most shows are byob.  You never know who's playing until you get there.  My first show will be on the 16th in Portland.  

https://www.sofarsounds.com