Orange Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Alabama

Constant

Question has to be asked.

Do you root for OU because you want to see the SEC! SEC! SEC!  shit splatter on the faces of the conference  jock riders such as aggy and the media?

Or do you root for Bama because OU sucks is a criminal enterprise who should of been vaporized in the 80's along with SMU and always gets away with crap?   Plus they are OU sucks which needs repeating.

Do you root for OU because you want to see the SEC! SEC! SEC!  shit splatter on the faces of the conference  jock riders such as aggy and the media?
Or do you root for Bama because OU sucks is a criminal enterprise who should of been vaporized in the 80's along with SMU and always gets away with crap?   Plus they are OU sucks which needs repeating.

Never root for OU.
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Fuck your own face for even asking.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Extra Anejo said:

I'm not rooting for OU, could never do that, but fuck Alabama and anything SEC. I'm rooting for an Alabama/SEC loss. It's fucked up, help me out because I'm so tired of hearing about how Alabama and all things SEC are better than the rest of us. Is it wrong to wish for an asteroid strike?

no it is not 

6 minutes ago, Extra Anejo said:

I'm not rooting for OU, could never do that, but fuck Alabama and anything SEC. I'm rooting for an Alabama/SEC loss. It's fucked up, help me out because I'm so tired of hearing about how Alabama and all things SEC are better than the rest of us. Is it wrong to wish for an asteroid strike?

So you’re rooting for OU. Got it. Drink my neg.

10 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

I’m cheering for a low scoring game where oklahoma racks up 500-600 yards of offense but Alabama kicks a field goal to win it on a late turnover by kyler murray.

That or a stadium collapse.

Did Aggy engineers build Hard Rock Stadium by chance?

I’m rooting for Alabama to win by 300 points and for kyler murray’s head to fall off at some point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m rooting for an ecoli outbreak and the game is cancelled with no refunds and a sex tape is released of Riley and Saban scissoring and both programs are shut down due to bankruptcy.  Also a meteor hits both trailer parks and kills Aggy in the process.    That’s what I’m cheering for 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nueces River Rat said:

There Will be sec/Bama jock riders weather they win or lose.  

Easy decision, I hope OU loses every single game they ever play in any sport.   

2 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Alabama fans are projected to outnumber their OU counterparts in attendance tonight. Home field advantage for the Crimson Tide?

this is what gets me sometimes. Like watching an NFL game..."Cowboy fans love to travel". they act as if every fan is from Dallas. Notre Dame is just a more national brand than Clemson is and obviously a hell of a lot more Irish fans in D/FW & Texas vs Clemson. Same with Bama vs Oklahoma..also helps Florida is next door to Bama but the Tide presence with Miami locals is bound to be a hell of a lot bigger than Sooner fans.

13 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Alabama fans are projected to outnumber their OU counterparts in attendance tonight. Home field advantage for the Crimson Tide?

How do bama fans travel so well. The state is poor as hell. Is stub hub taking ebt now or something?

• Like 1

Then root for Clemson(ND) in the championship. But don't never ever root for those backdooring, cheating sons of bitches. Even in a round about fashion.