Orange Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Alabama

Constant

The humid Florida air will be perfumed by a ripe mixture of lube and fecal matter as Saban has his way.

And from a skybox high above Barry and Bob will watch in horror as Lincoln and The Hobbit take turns at one another in that uniquely Sooner tradition of mutual buggery known as The Oklahoma Mudslide.

'Bama - 52

OU - 38

The End

I wasn't paying attention when the Heisman was happening so apologies if this was already covered, but is Kyler Murray the first winner to receive a life-size trophy?

As for the game, I'd be happy with a 0-0 game in the 15th over time when Ewok accidentally drops the ball untouched and then Bama kicks a FG that bounces off both uprights and the cross bar before balancing for a several seconds until finally rolling thru.

5 minutes ago, Modessit said:

As for the game, I'd be happy with a 0-0 game in the 15th over time when Ewok accidentally drops the ball untouched and then Bama kicks a FG that bounces off both uprights and the cross bar before balancing for a several seconds until finally rolling thru.

Nope.   If ou gonna lose I hope they get blown out to bolivia.

• Like 1

I just want a good game and not a fucking blowout. We have to wait for this shit all night so it better live up to the hype. 

Fuck that. I want Saban to mudhole Lincoln so bad he won’t shit right for a week. I want OU exposes for the frauds they are. Like I want it to be remembered ten years from now how bad OU got rocked.
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Fuck that. I want Saban to mudhole Lincoln so bad he won’t shit right for a week. I want OU exposes for the frauds they are. Like I want it to be remembered ten years from now how bad OU got rocked.

Lol, make no mistake I'm pulling for Bama. Fuck ou, but if it's anything like this Clemson/ND game, I'm going to sleep. Both of these teams would get run off the field by Bama and ou. 

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

This is why I like Oklahoma State -- a proper sense of hatred for the Sooners is an important quality in polite society.