Shaggy Fantasy basketball

Goo Punch

we had too many really good players just sitting around the FA list last year. It was already bad the year before, but last year it was borderline egregious. 10 teams is a small league for fantasy basketball, and the talent pool is only getting bigger. roster management will be just as important as it ever has been even with an extra slot which we do need at 10 teams. 

also the season starts in just over two weeks. we need to get this shit going. i'm starting to lean towards adding another UTIL player to the starting lineups, two extra bench spots, and let's do this thing with 8 teams where only four make the playoffs. that is unless we can round up two more committed players by this weekend. 

Edited by Goo Punch

11 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

is derka gonna be like this all season? chill the fuck out dude let the commissioner run the league

yes, this is exactly how it's going to be. i'm the least popular guy in every shaggy league because i'm the only guy who is willing to press the issue when shit needs to get done. meanwhile everyone else sits around silently hoping everything will magically take care of itself, like two new teams and all proposed rule/roster changes will just appear out of thin air.

i call out people who don't manage their teams, i push for people to signup on time, i push for discussion on rule changes, and frankly if i didn't do all of that then i don't know how lot of it ever gets done. don't like it? then do something about it besides bitch. we should have had the draft order and rule changes knocked out by now, and people should be able to be doing mock drafts two weeks out from the season. my posting of my opinions on these things shouldn't be some huge deal, it should be SOP for the rest of the league as well. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Keeper rules for IR/drops/ free agent pickups:

Players dropped from a team but eventually claimed and kept, go by original draft round +1 for keeper.

Undrafted players who are kept, give up last round pick?

Thoughts?

And who are the official teams?

Edited by RexWilson
  • Like 1