Shaggy Fantasy basketball

Goo Punch

And while i'm here i'll resubmit that we add an extra bench slot. Look around at all the talent available on the FA/WW. 10 teams is not a large league for hoops. There's too much talent out there for a league of this size, it's just the truth. Even with two IR spots this is an issue. When Blake Griffin returns tomorrow my worst player will be Will Barton. That's...less than ideal.

So with it being impossible for me to stream against teams playing more games than me without dropping someone as talented/productive as Barton, i'm definitely going to be going even harder on the trade front this year. don't take it personal if i send you 11 offers, that's just what i do. oh, and try to send me at least one counter offer if you're interested in any of my players. thaaaankkkksss.

Edited by Goo Punch

i'll throw one specific example out there- Devonte Graham. he was out there for 3 or 4 days with me and my buddy (team name LOWRY) texting each other about how we'd like to add him but couldn't justify it. this is why we need to either add two more teams or add another bench spot, again, imho.

11 hours ago, Swearengen said:

Heaven forbid you have to manage your team instead of hoarding players. We already voted on this and you lost. Bring up again next year and we’ll vote again. But even if we all magically agreed with you it isn’t going to change anything this season. 

oh fuck off. that's so stupid i don't even know where to begin. first off, don't talk to me about managing my team, as last time i checked im the only person in the league who cashes out literally every single year. i'm not the one who has problems managing this shit. second, what part of this league adding two more teams (the suggestion i'd prefer) has anything to do with me hoarding players?

the real issue here is this: heaven forbid YOU all actually have to draft well and then actively manage a roster as opposed to just having a never ending plethora of guys who should already be owned, just waiting to be plucked of the FA lists.

Will Barton should not be anybody's worst player. fact. that makes this league a mickey mouse league. i don't have to tell any of you who play other fantasy sports that this is *not* the case in any league you play in except this one. the last few players on your baseball/football bench are all backup RB's, 3rd and 4th string WRs, and streaming pitchers who you will drop tomorrow. in this league yout worst player goes for 16/5/5 every night with 3PM and defensive stats to boot. that's beyond stupid. everyone has more than enough talent, and that especially includes the FA/WW.

The way our rosters are currently set up favors lazy/inattentive managers and punishes those who are active and who know what they're doing. That's the exact reason you don't want it changed, and it's stupid. The shit needs to change, and it preferably needs to be done by adding two more teams. That is how we can take the training wheels off this league and not have this embarrassing situation we currently have.

glad to see you're back to being an angry, shit talking pussy though. maybe this thread will finally liven up.

Edited by Goo Punch

Of course it benefits us all. Mr. Always cashes our never shuts the fuck up whiney bitch wants things done his way. Derka, you’re a shit stain on this league, on this site, and one the world in general. Next year start your own fucking league since we’re all so below you. Until then shut the fuck up. 

• Fuck You 1

Once again, I did start this league. Go ahead and leave it if it's such a strain on your life and your psyche. That's your issue, not mine.

Now, if you can somehow, some way, just take a step back and look at this situation objectively, you will see without a doubt- you are the derka here. i state my opinion and you lose your mind. i later reassert my opinion citing an example and you coke at me like a complete asshole. you spaz out and lose it every time you see me post. that's a fact. it's a truly sad lack of self awareness in your part. notice that only you are losing your mind here. grow up. get thicker skin. and vote against my proposal if you hate it so much. just stop being such a psychotic, reactive child every time i post. please and thank you. 

6 hours ago, RexWilson said:

I disagree it favors the lazy managers. It benefits the active ones who are willing to add/drop a player everyday knowing there is talent to take advantage of.

brass tacks- the will barton point says it all. in every other fantasy sport the end of your bench is generally full of backups/spare parts/temporary players who will he added and dropped by every team. that's SOP. that's how this league should be. we should add two more teams. there's too much talent out there for a 10 team league to have rosters this size. either add a bench spot or add two teams, and make it so that players can stream, and so that the FA/WW isn't chock full of talent.

one final point- this is especially important now with the NBA's goofy scheduling. nowadays there are teams who play 4 times a week and teams who play 2 times a week. two years ago the Celtics played something like 65-70% of their games before the ASB and therefore all of their players were super downgraded in the fantasy playoffs. the ability to stream should exist in every league. it's a basic and important facet. this is not an outrageous idea. it's nothing more than trying to get this league to catch up to SOP. 

@Swearengen

dude, seriously, here's the deal- you are getting way too upset every time i say something, and when you come at me like an asshole i'm going to come back at you 5x as hard. nobody in this league wants that. you fucking grow up, i'll fucking grow up, and we can stop bickering over fucking fantasy basketball like a couple of jabronis. we don't have to like each other, we just need to not fuck up the league thread and the enjoyment of the other owners with this stupid shit. and that's the waaaaayyyyyyy the news goes. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Did you finally get your meds refilled? Go fuck yourself. You’re a whiney bitch. I guarantee it won’t be more than a month before you are here ranting and raving about some new bullshit, writing a War and Peace length diatribe.  And I’ll be there to call you a whiney bitch again when you do. 

And I know you didn’t start this league. You like to act like you did, but we know you didn’t. I’m nearly suggesting you start your own league since all of us are such simpletons that should bow down to your god like fantasy prowess. But until then we all voted and you lost. So shut the fuck up. 

it is old. i post something innocuous about a rule/roster change that i'd like and several of you throw a fit and act like children. why? fucking grow up, all of you who are whining. i cannot explain why you all do this every year and then blind yourselves to it. what, exactly, did i say that warranted a combative and insulting response? nothing. fucking own your own shit and stop with all of the dramatics. christ. 

5 hours ago, Swearengen said:

Did you finally get your meds refilled? Go fuck yourself. You’re a whiney bitch. 

LMAO. you are literally the guy who is whining here. i suggest a rule change and then you completely lose it, cursing and screaming and insulting me because you don't like my suggestion. you're more bipolar than i am, and with zero self awareness. you're a child. grow up and quit whining.

5 hours ago, Swearengen said:

And I know you didn’t start this league. You like to act like you did, but we know you didn’t. 

Yes I did. Where do you think our scoring categories came from? They were brought over by me in this league's inaugural season, as they were the stat categories we had used in the leagues i had been in prior to this one. IIRC it was myself and BO who cofounded the league however many years ago. You have zero fucking clue what you're taking about.

seriously dude- you are so obsessed with me, it's pathetic. you cry like a fucking child over some rule change suggestion and then blame me for ruining shit. you are a sad, pathetic, hypersensitive clown who is obsessed with a person he claims to think noting of. get over me, and quit being the one to start shit. 

18 hours ago, Swearengen said:

Of course it benefits us all. Mr. Always cashes our never shuts the fuck up whiney bitch wants things done his way. Derka, you’re a shit stain on this league, on this site, and one the world in general. Next year start your own fucking league since we’re all so below you. Until then shut the fuck up. 

quoting this AGAIN for @BigOrange1 and @Michael Knight. THIS is what causes problems. Not a fucking thing I said, THIS. If you faggots don't want to whine about this shit then you don't have a fucking leg to stand on. Quit fucking whining about me like some obsessed little girls when you don't say a goddamn word to the person who is actually starting problems. Fuck that. 

swear- you are unhinged. the most innocuous post about league/roster size has caused you to spiral out of control like peak derka. and now you want to sabotage the league and ruin it for everyone else because i think we should add two more teams? jesus man. there's no reason for any of this. none. all i can say is seek help. you're truly acting like me at my very worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok everything is fixed and i have removed him as owner so he can't do it again.
not sure what we do going forward.  this is supposed to be fun and it isn't.
Can you set the lineups for today and tomorrow to give us a little time to replace, without messing up the matchup outcomes.

Somebody contact KD and tell him we got a spot open where he can cheaply keeper himself for next season. It's not like he's doing anything but wearing too small suits right now

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

tell me about it. the last two weeks i've had 4+ players injured at all times, including at one point having i think 7 guys all out at the same time (Trae Young, D Russell, D Rose, B Griffin, D Sabonis, W Barton, and Kyle Kuzma have all been hurt at some point over the last two weeks).

now, at the risk of causing another nuclear explosion, this is an example of why imo we need bigger rosters and/or more teams. which one of those guys could I have dropped to add a replacement? I just couldn't justify doing it, despite talent like DeVonte Graham, Dwight Howard, Dennis Schroder, Goran Dragic, Evan Fournier, Danuel House, etc (all guys who seriously should be rostered to begin with) all being available. Speaking of which, Schroder averages 15/5/5 with more than a steal and a 3PM every game and i'm either going to have to drop him or one of my aforementioned players in a day or two. Theres too much talent out there for a 10 team league to have rosters this size. Hopefully someone else agrees at this point.

Edited by Goo Punch