Shaggy Fantasy basketball

Goo Punch

well if we're going to do a dynasty league we're going to need everyone to read that link and come up with a consensus on the rules as there seems to be several options for how many players you keep, how the draft works, whether or not all teams keep the same number of players, and so on. and we'd need to knock it out soon with the draft in just over two weeks. 

Edited by Goo Punch

if we're going to do this dynasty league we need to hash out the details in the next day or two because it's going to affect the draft in a major way. my gut says we should take our time fleshing it out and do it next year when everyone understands the new rules and has had time to prepare. 

Edited by Goo Punch

alright so-

•bobby light is in

•we'll move to a dynasty league starting next year once we've had time to flesh out the details and assuming the majority agrees

•we'll get back to 12 teams next year if we have the numbers

•the draft is set for monday, october 15th at 9:30 cst

Edited by Goo Punch

On 9/25/2018 at 3:40 PM, Goo Punch said:

i love it too. as much as i love picking first i was really hoping to get pick 9 or 10. the value at those spots is outstanding. just look at some of the names ranked between 8-15 and know that you're going to get two of them. pretty, pretty, pretty good.

21 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

also for the record i am completely open to trading the no.1 pick away or a package of picks, so if you have your eye on AD, Harden, the Freak, or whomever then reach out and let's make a deal. 

I'll make a straight #1 spot for #10 spot for the entire draft swap with you if you're interested

Edited by RCRanger03

10 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Did I miss something? Did we switch the league scoring from H2H to roto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well roto is not the right term, I just like doing total points more than competing in categories. I also prefer setting 1 lineup per week instead of oh this guy is better than KD because he plays 5 games this week aspect

rc and i have agreed to a trade. we're swapping picks for the entire draft- he goes from pick 10 to  pick 1 and vice versa. to facilitate swapping spots in the draft we're also swapping 5th round picks, which in effect moves my pick up 9 spots and moves his pick down 9 spots. 

BO- is there any way that you can manually swap those picks for draft night, or do rc and i need to be in communication during the draft?

If you can adjust it by simply swapping our draft spots that would be easiest, if not the picks should look like this :

RCRanger03: 1, 21, 22, 40, 50, 60, 61, 80, 81, 100, 101, 120, 121

Derka: 10, 11, 30, 31, 41, 51, 70, 71, 90, 91, 110, 111, 130 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, To be named later said:

If this is my league I’ve been in I am in for the new season.  Big Orange please email me the info I need

dude i'm sorry, you are out. we already went through this last year. last year you never responded until everything had been formed and your spot had been given away, and you threw a fit so we kicked out the guy who had replaced you and let you play. then you stopped managing your team for long periods of time, got dead last place, and then we're adding and dropping players during the championship rounds, LONG after you'd been out of it. we're not going to go through this again. you're out. 

Woah...not to be argumentative, but are you sure that was me?  And not confusing me with another member?  I ask because I don’t remember your username, unless you’ve changed it since the move to the new site. Last year their was derka, ranger rick, and maybe Jack straw plus other usernames I can’t recall. Probably came in last thanks to  Kawhi but I was active throughout 

anywY just want to make sure I’m the right guy and if how you described it is the way it seemed, my apologies. 

3 minutes ago, To be named later said:

Woah...not to be argumentative, but are you sure that was me?  And not confusing me with another member?  I ask because I don’t remember your username, unless you’ve changed it since the move to the new site. Last year their was derka, ranger rick, and maybe Jack straw plus other usernames I can’t recall. Probably came in last thanks to  Kawhi but I was active throughout 

anywY just want to make sure I’m the right guy and if how you described it is the way it seemed, my apologies. 

Goo Punch is Derka.

Ah, I see. 

My apologies if I went retard last year on waiver wires and affected anyone in the playoffs. Just read thru the entire thread and noticed.  Last place and thought I had a chance to not end up dead last record wise, thought the W-L still tallied in the end.  Wasn’t aware there was some complaining about it.  My bad.  

It was fun playing with you guys, y’all have a good year

Edited by To be named later

it's all god bro. why don't you come back next year when we expand to 12 teams? if we hadn't fleshed out the draft order and had trades executed etc then i honestly wouldn't have a problem adding you to the league. Next year i believe we'll be expanding to 12 teams and going to a dynasty format so that will be a good time to get back in.

2 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

i've made the league manager's note on the league homepage the place where i'll keep the payment updates.  it'd be awesome if everyone got those in sooner rather than later, but i know a lot of you are stragglers.

I'm not a straggler I'm just poor lol

jk9.gif

I'll get you $50 now, and the rest next paycheck. /datnonprofitlife

6 minutes ago, Bobby Light said:

Thanks for letting me join, question about the scoring...

Are any categories"worth" more than others? i.e. if I have 3 triple doubles and opp. has 2... That's just one point for me in that category?

I've played roto and H2H-points, this is a new format for me

12 categories, each category worth one point in the box score. so weekly scores look like: 9-2-1, 6-6-0, 6-5-1, etc.