Goo Punch

Shaggy Fantasy basketball

i tell you what, lets nip this in the bud: is there anyone else here who thinks, "Man, i sure could use an extra roster spot or two" and/or "this league could use two more teams"? if not, i will stfu about it forever. if so, all i ask is that we open a dialogue about it. 

What does the Fox say? 6-8 weeks on the IR for an injury in practice... shoulda listened to Iverson bro

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

i think i got someone who i can vouch for to take over Troy's team. I'm sending BO his email right now. 

i'll send him the invite, but i'm not really interested in continuing this league if it is going to consist of multiple non-surly posters. 

i'd be more than willing to add 2 new (surly member) teams next season but we have enough trouble finding 10 people who want to play.

everyone in the world plays fantasy football (which is pretty boring and non-strategic at all).  can't believe we can't find 10-12 guys on this website who want to play fantasy basketball.

yeah he doesn't even want to be in the league next year, so that's no problem. again i'm not certain that he's going to join even for this year, but i hope he does just so we'll have 10 teams being managed this season. 

Fucking finally. I've got someone to take over the league, I know this guy and can vouch for him, *and* i'm going to get both him and Durdy to sign up for shaggy and start posting, because @BigOrange1 is right, this league is 100x more fun if it's all shaggy posters who are at least somewhat active, a la our baseball league. this guy is excited to take over and will definitely be keeping up with the team. i'm gonna pm BO his info and hopefully we can have him taking the team over fully by tomorrow. 

wow, i have no idea what my actual box score is. i woke up a little while ago and it said it was 7-4-1. then i closed the app and opened it again and now it says it's 9-2-1 and all of the stats were different. come on ESPN, get your shit together. 

btw, as most of you know i've long said that the 10th pick is the best pick in this league. well, if you needed more proof, our little newbie @BallamaticBevo spent his first two picks on LeBron and Doncic. why did we invite this guy again? dude's trying to win the league in his first year, wtf is that about?!

(and yes, i've sent him several 3-for-1 offers for both of them. for some reason he keeps turning down my dope ass offers though.)

Edited by Goo Punch

Probably because they are three for one offers where he will end up dropping one or two of the guys.

Just busting balls.