Beer 2019, imo.

HenryJames

Every American Solera beer I’ve had has been strong to quite strong in terms of quality.

Agreed. One of the IPAs was a bit too sweet, but the sours were excellent, and the other IPA was too.

664d590e084d721647572cf06fff5d2e.jpg

Welltown. Beers aren’t American Solera good, but definitely don’t suck, but there are literally 6 people here in a cool space. Don’t get it.

Let one of the DFW guys chime in.

Mosaic - Community is what I think of for DFW IPA.

Lakewood has an IPA and Pils that were both good not great.

10/6 - Rabbit Hole is an Eng IPA I really liked.
LongRange Pils - Revolver should be easy to find. Light and not as bitter as I prefer, but a good drink.

• Like 1

Let one of the DFW guys chime in.

Mosaic - Community is what I think of for DFW IPA.

Lakewood has an IPA and Pils that were both good not great.

10/6 - Rabbit Hole is an Eng IPA I really liked.
LongRange Pils - Revolver should be easy to find. Light and not as bitter as I prefer, but a good drink.

I’ve had Community Mosaic back in my trading days. Damn good beer.

Thanks for the suggestions!

So, jumped the LIRR to visit the fam on L.I, and hit up a few breweries and a cidery. Did North Fork Brewery first, and Run The Juice was legit. Then the Cider, nothing worth noting. Now at Mustache Brewery, and I've got the last pour of DJ Night, damn good! Cousins got Scorpion drawer, still legit!119258a6e3e2a08e82495400e08f43e1.jpg66eacd28df11b0626af8f54d0dc66138.jpg

Drove down to San Marcos yesterday to check out the new H&G space. Nothing special on tap so we headed down to Middleton. First time there and enjoyed everything we had. Last stop was Roughhouse, a mile down the road. I guess they just opened in December. Beautiful property and taproom. A lot of outdoor space for the kids too. If anyone is in the area I recommend both.