Beer 2019, imo.

HenryJames

“By combining our resources, our talented teammates, and dynamic brands, we will look to nurture the growth of CBA’s existing portfolio as we continue investing in innovation to meet the changing needs of today’s beverage consumers, all while delivering certainty of value to our shareholders,” Andy Thomas, CBA’s chief executive, said in a written statement announcing the deal.

Andy Thomas sounds like a fucking nerd.

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

popularity contest

2 minutes ago, hacker said:

WTF does this mean

i think its explaining that indy brewing was all over the place trying to do too much and failing like a bunch of hipster dinguses but doing so by using too many words when the middle part of this sentence probably would have been just fine but writer probably is just a faget.

• Like 3

mostly keeping consistent, which is like better than like 85% of breweries. Also, 512 IPA is an old school IPA template, which is really good for them and also pecan porter is a city go-to staple. They also announced that they'll be canning it soon, so that accounts for some hype. I'll be super pumped about that. That's a goddam solid everyday beer.

On 11/14/2019 at 3:37 PM, CooterBrown said:

Finally had a few enjoyable beers from ABW last week. Their core beers still suck ass.
Nothing from ABW is better than the top 20 from Pinthouse.

firmly in this camp, abw is highly overrated. what beers did you have that were good? 

Houston beer drinkers:

Great Heights 2nd Anniversary Party is tomorrow (Saturday). Come drink beer with us.

Special tappings:
Bourbon Legend BBA English Barleywine
Second Anniversary BBA Imperial Stout
Haze Not Hate Hazy IPA (Citra, Mosaic, Vic Secret, Sabro)
Space Stuff Hazy DIPA with Blood Orange & Grapefruit (collaboration with True Anomoly)

Plus:
Commemorative Glassware
Live Music

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 4:18 PM, utee94 said:

I really like 512 Pecan Porter, very tasty beer.

Yes. Forgot that they made that.  Einstein's Pub in Katy always had it on tap and the lady would pour me those before I even ordered.  LOL.

I knew there was a 512 beer that I liked, but could not recall...

• Like 1

Houston beer drinkers:

Great Heights 2nd Anniversary Party is tomorrow (Saturday). Come drink beer with us.

Special tappings:
Bourbon Legend BBA English Barleywine
Second Anniversary BBA Imperial Stout
Haze Not Hate Hazy IPA (Citra, Mosaic, Vic Secret, Sabro)
Space Stuff Hazy DIPA with Blood Orange & Grapefruit (collaboration with True Anomoly)

Plus:
Commemorative Glassware
Live Music

Kid friendly?