Brian Orakpo Retires

Patrick Bateman

34 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He and his fam sat by us at Incredibles 2 last summer. My youngest was amazed at how big he was. He was very nice too. 

as a rival fan who also saw what a badass Orakpo was on the field, he always seemed like a high character/ leadership guy to go along with it.

best of luck down the road, cupcake.

7 hours ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Congrats on a solid career.  I'm glad he was a Texas Longhorn.

Maybe he'll have time to hang out with MG at Lifetime Fitness.

Hook Em

I've seen VY and Brian Bosworth there too.  Surreal workout experience that day.  

9 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

He and his fam sat by us at Incredibles 2 last summer. My youngest was amazed at how big he was. He was very nice too. 

We were walking into Matt's El Rancho as Orakpo and Muschamp were walking out with some recruit . . . Muschamp looked about as pissed off as he usually did and Orakpo sounded like Darth Vader.  It was a pretty intimidating moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Bad mother fucker.

Has any football player ever been held as much as he was against ou?

3 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Yeah. Him against Tech.

Beat me to it.  That scrub Tech lineman that wore face paint held him all night long.  Like wrapped his arm around Orakpos neck.  Had the refs called that fair, the game isn’t close.  

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2019 at 4:48 PM, Pimphand said:

Is Earl Thomas the last great Longhorn in the NFL?

On 8/24/2019 at 4:54 PM, RoundRobin said:

Is everyone just going to ignore Dicko?

malcom brown, Thomas, Ford, and Tucker are probably our most successful current representatives.

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Meanwhile my wife has strep and is staying with her parents and my kids just cracked my iPhone screen and camera glass and are using the TV and my super-duper gaming setup to watch Blippi and the Diana Kids show on YouTube. 

The real day of a father. Happy father's day!

19 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

While latency between wireless mouse and keyboard have gotten better, wired still out performs.

Yes I learned this from my 12 year old when I told him I would get him a wireless setup.  "Dad you are so dumb...there is a HUUUUUGE lag with wireless"  Made me laugh.  What is the lag, milli-seconds at best?