What's your game plan tonight,you olds?

MNLonghornFUKM

Having Xmas eve with my daughter (she spent the real Xmas eve and day with her mom). GF came over and made pork loin, cheese fondue and chocolate fondue for dessert. Now watching a movie so absolutely gawdawful it's hilarious (Grumpy Cats Worst Xmas ever) that came in daughter's Xmas eve box.  Nobody's gonna make it past 10:30.  So probably not gonna get that BJ from the girlfriend I was hoping for. But tomorrow morning I get to see my kid open all her presents and believe in Santa at least one more time. 

All in all not that bad a NYE at all.

• Like 5

Been flipping around the NYE shows. Brooke & Don are the most entertaining. NBC5 doing a local show from the new Rangers ballpark, Texas Live. Sounds like it's simulcast across the state so everyone join in on this trainwreck.

They just announced that the confetti at midnight is going to be cash. What could possibly go wrong with this on live TV?

Edited by RPM

Watched football, took a nap, now I'm having a couple cocktails and flipping channels. 

Antenna TV is showing a Johnny Carson rerun from 12/31/75. Who was available to be booked on New Year's Eve '75, you ask? Joan Rivers, Orson Bean, Charles Nelson Reilly, and Scatman Crothers. What a lineup. I thought I'd try to catch Scatman but I just flipped over and he's wearing a black tuxedo with a pink ruffled shirt and a big burgundy bow tie. His jokes were bombing so I switched back to an old episode of The Fugitive with guest stars Robert Duvall and Angie Dickinson. 

Happy New Year, everybody!

• Like 1

Made it to midnight for the first time in decades. The fireworks died down pretty quickly so we slept well. Just got up to let the granddog out - her “parents” are in NO for the Sugar Bowl. Good thing she’s deaf, so she never whined about the noise outside.

Went to bed about 10. Got up at 6 and hit the slopes for a little boarding. Hardly anyone out there New Years morning. It was a beautiful thing. A little New Year’s Day champagne after with last years glasses.

6b8127a4acd32eeab08f797b4ee9b107.jpg

d557bee1a1ea9da005aada9ad81a7e8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1