Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Forget the racism angle, I am most astonished by the idea that elected members of Congress shouldn't express their opinion about how to run the country. 

This plays into the same loyalty angle. I am sure Trump thinks that Congress works for the President. Because he's an uneducated fool, and because he wants his regime to operate like an organized crime syndicate. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Forget the racism angle, I am most astonished by the idea that elected members of Congress shouldn't express their opinion about how to run the country. 

This plays into the same loyalty angle. I am sure Trump thinks that Congress works for the President. Because he's an uneducated fool, and because he wants his regime to operate like an organized crime syndicate. 

Yep. ^ We're headed for some radical behavior next year from this WH.

Edited by retread
  • Like 1

The currency of Trump's political brand has been implied racism and blunt reference to white superiority and entitlement. Now we move to overt bigotry. We're getting closer.  

My diesel mechanic is rural whitetrash by every definition. He's not evil. Just ignorant, vile and irredeemable. He'd never hurt anyone. But no matter how many times you say "shut the fuck up. Your septic tank is bubbling up in your backyard. You're no better than anyone," he still thinks he's entitled to more. He says things like "niggers just want to take over everything." He doesn't consider himself racist, just victimized. He's a fucking idiot. 

My uncle is a well-educated, wealthy, mid-to-upper-tier Baylor donor and is a "country club Republican" by every definition. He'd never hurt anyone, physically, or say more than two words to my diesel mechanic or anyone else like him. He says things like "those people will never be happy and can't take care of themselves. I don't know what they want. They should just go back to their country if they hate it here so much." He's vile and too smart to resemble my diesel mechanic. He doesn't consider himself racist, just victimized. He's a fucking idiot. 

We're getting closer. 

Edited by Chooky
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

When donut-fetching Republican half-wits claim that they have no responsibility for the things Trump does, just remember how emboldened he is to do everything he does by their support:

Trump is, of course, lying about his rating and that of previous Republican presidents, but he's still consistently in the high 80s among Republicans, and it makes him feel secure that he can get away with what he's doing. 

Right. It's not just that he claimed he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any support, but that he cited that as the very reason his supporters were the best.

38 minutes ago, yoladu said:

The President of the United States is a piece of shit racist. 

As is everyone who supports him, deflects and apologizes for him, and encourages this to continue - which is 100% of those who continue to vote for Republicans.   

34 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That is something else.  Every single one of those posters wouldn’t hesitate to suck the orange man’s dick if ordered to do so.

30 minutes ago, Chooky said:

The currency of Trump's political brand has been implied racism and blunt reference to white superiority and entitlement. Now we move to overt bigotry. We're getting closer.  

My diesel mechanic is rural whitetrash by every definition. He's not evil. Just ignorant, vile and irredeemable. He'd never hurt anyone. But no matter how many times you say "shut the fuck up. Your septic tank is bubbling up in your backyard. You're no better than anyone," he still thinks he's entitled to more. He says things like "niggers just want to take over everything." He doesn't consider himself racist, just victimized. He's a fucking idiot. 

My uncle is a well-educated, wealthy, mid-to-upper-tier Baylor donor and is a "country club Republican" by every definition. He'd never hurt anyone, physically, or say more than two words to my diesel mechanic or anyone else like him. He says things like "those people will never be happy and can't take care of themselves. I don't know what they want. They should just go back to their country if they hate it here so much." He's vile and too smart to resemble my diesel mechanic. He doesn't consider himself racist, just victimized. He's a fucking idiot. 

We're getting closer. 

70%, +/-,  of America is white with 60% of this sample being right wing racists.  Meaning that's your locked in 40% of the overall population which is Trump base.  Since this block votes more than others, it's a solid 45% nationwide of the electorate.   So this ideology isn't going to die anytime soon. 

Edited by NowThis

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

And the pessimist in me says it's bad for the nation, because young people can see the President acting like this publicly and believe it's perfectly fine to do so.

Unlike Trump and the retired olds, if the young people pull the shit that Trump does, they lose their jobs, get kicked out of school, etc.   

That’s the beautiful thing about Trump’s racist shit and social media - the idiots who believe it are so fucking stupid, they can’t help but out themselves and get fired, ostracized, etc.

Trumpkins loooooooooove the - ‘go back to your country’ blasts. Hates loves hate from their leader 

This has been a racists motto for ages. Anyone non white is not wanted in Trump’s America, plain and simple. The racism he’s allowed to get away is damn frightening. The growth of hate in his America is just sad. 

It is not up to the orange Cheeto and Stephen Miller to decide who does and does not belong in this country. Fuck them both, fuck them both for also benefiting from immigration. 

And fuck fox and friends for saying it’s a ‘joke’. Also a very old tactic of racists, ‘I was just joking!’ 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/empathy-and-relationships/201703/go-back-your-country?amp

https://amp.inkstonenews.com/opinion/mei-fong-ban-chinese-researchers-will-harm-us/article/2146706

https://fusion.tv/video/189236/donald-trump-supporter-jorge-ramos-go-back-to-your-country/

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

As is everyone who supports him, deflects and apologizes for him, and encourages this to continue - which is 100% of those who continue to vote for Republicans.   

This cannot be overstated.

If you support this president, you support racism, ergo, you are a racist.

• Like 4

Hate is now a conservative brand. Its fuel. They couldn't keep a lid on this buffoonery, instead nurtured it, and now it's a drunk teenager in a stolen car. They can't win without it now. Every primary will now be a contest to prove how much more cruel and angry you are in comparison to your opponent. 

• Like 3

Go over and browse Civil War Talk sometime, you see the Neo- Confederate's defend this go back to your own country all the time...and worse. It's damn discouraging that we have this type of thought in our modern times. My thoughts are these kind of people always have to have someone to look down apon to feel good about themselves......always.

1 minute ago, WgnBrnr said:

Go over and browse Civil War Talk sometime, you see the Neo- Confederate's defend this go back to your own country all the time...and worse. It's damn discouraging that we have this type of thought in our modern times. My thoughts are these kind of people always have to have someone to look down apon to feel good about themselves......always.

It's a shame these people don't seem to listen when they go to church on Sundays. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

This is beyond offensive. What is it going to take for Republicans to wake up and do something about this guy? How far do they allow him to go? 

Shitty white trash keep voting for them. There's a lot of white trash in America. There's white trash on this board. They are the Trump supporters here. They are garbage humans.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

This is beyond offensive. What is it going to take for Republicans to wake up and do something about this guy? How far do they allow him to go? 

It’s hard to get upset when you’re in complete agreement. 

19 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

There's not a single elected GOP member of the House or Senate that if told Trump was coming to their house in 30 minutes to piss on their rug, fuck their 13 year old daughter,  take a shit on their family scrapbook & tear pages from their great grandparents' bible to wipe his ass that would do anything to stop him. Hell, they'd unlock the door & make sure the security system was turned off. Probably even have a bucket of KFC on the dining room table as a token of their appreciation.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, WgnBrnr said:

Shit, go to texags. They are cheering him on.  Deplorables.  

1. "...Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)"

2. The Congresswomen originally come mostly from the country of the United States of America

3. Ergo, the current United States of America government is a catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt, and inept anywhere in the world?

EmbarrassedAthleticHagfish-size_restrict

Every accusation is a confession.

Edited by TexLonghorn

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

This cannot be overstated.

If you support this president, you support racism, ergo, you are a racist.

And everyone who says, "I don't support this president, but the things he is doing are done by both sides," are supporting this president by their deflections. 

• Like 3

Well, he also thinks that congress works for the president....because GOP congressman have LITERALLY SAID “I work for the president.”
Hate is now a conservative brand. Its fuel. They couldn't keep a lid on this buffoonery, instead nurtured it, and now it's a drunk teenager in a stolen car. They can't win without it now. Every primary will now be a contest to prove how much more cruel and angry you are in comparison to your opponent. 

100% this. It’s the ONLY brand they have now.

I thought I found this link in this thread, but I can't find it, so credit to the original poster, or maybe i got it off flipboard, i can't remember.

Anyway, the whole idea is to put the Mueller report in the format now popular in comic type movies.  I wish they would make a movie along these lines, add in some real life super heroes.   It would certainly reach a part of the population that is ignoring all this because they figure it's too complex and not important. 

https://www.insider.com/mueller-report-rewritten-trump-russia-mark-bowden-archer-2019-7

Opening lines:

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 US presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion to support Donald John Trump and undermine the campaign of Hillary Rodham Clinton. Russian agents stole thousands of confidential campaign documents from the computer systems of Clinton's campaign and published them online through WikiLeaks — actions publicly encouraged and applauded by Trump. They pushed propaganda to millions of voters on social media to disparage Clinton and promote Trump. They paid a man to walk around New York City in a Trump mask and Santa costume. They organized Trump campaign rallies.

There is no evidence to suggest Trump committed any crimes of conspiracy or "collusion."

That said, Russia and the Trump campaign made repeated and varied attempts to foster ties of mutual interest. If they largely failed, it is not owing to any lack of willingness on Trump's side.

5d1be99721a8610ef10f53f3-1334-1826.png

Edited by pyrohornIII
added text
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WgnBrnr said:

You don't even have to dig that hard to find groups of people that defend Trump at all costs.

Just peruse the politics forums at Texags.com or Tigerdroppings.com, but do so only when you know you'll have time to wash your eyes with bleach afterwards.

https://texags.com/forums/16

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/

Here's a 12 page thread that is mostly vermin praising Trump as "savage" and "glorious" and "can't wait for the libruls and media meltdown."

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/if-these-tweets-from-the-president-dont-get-the-sunday-morning-melts-going/84403902/

Edited by Message Board User

41 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

You don't even have to dig that hard to find groups of people that defend Trump at all costs.

Just peruse the politics forums at Texags.com or Tigerdroppings.com, but do so only when you know you'll have time to wash your eyes with bleach afterwards.

Here's a 12 page thread that is mostly vermin praising Trump as "savage" and "glorious" and "can't wait for the libruls and media meltdown."

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/if-these-tweets-from-the-president-dont-get-the-sunday-morning-melts-going/84403902/

Whole armies of deplorables. 

Herman should be printing out these tiger dropping and texaggy threads and showing them to recruits parents and asking if this is who you want to play for.  I’d love to see these trash ass SEC teams try to field a team filled with Trumpkin supporters.  Fucking racist trash. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Herman should be printing out these tiger dropping and texaggy threads and showing them to recruits parents and asking if this is who you want to play for.  I’d love to see these trash ass SEC teams try to field a team filled with Trumpkin supporters.  Fucking racist trash. 

Do you think Herman voted for Hillary?

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

And everyone who says, "I don't support this president, but the things he is doing are done by both sides," are supporting this president by their deflections. 

ah yes, the Slorches and the FCHorns of the world.  its funny that these dudes think anyone actually believes them for a minute when they say "I don't support Trump" and "I didn't/won't vote for Trump"

what they are really saying is, "I totally support Trump, but realize that I should be embarrassed to admit that publicly because it exposes me a complete and utter piece of shit"

• Like 6

Did a quick flyby and saw a poster referencing the Washington Examiner as his source for some Trump great act. What a bunch of morons. No recruit should be looking at that backward ass school.

11 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Something one would think calls for a more profane response. 

They're still Canadians.  Nothing short of telling them that Tim Horton's sucks, hockey is boring, and their beer is garbage will provoke a terse word or fight.